It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 F22 pilots walk off the job.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Of course it does. Because the Secretary of Defense always sends out text messages in the middle of the night to the entire military telling them about important events coming up.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Well it's not like Air Force Times is going to write a story about F-22 pilots walking off the job over the clot shots.

Maybe the story is true, maybe it's false.

I'm hoping it's true. If people submit to this tyranny they get what they deserve.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
Within hours of receiving the mandate to get jabbed 12 air force pilots walked. There have been high-level discussions already because of commercial pilots who are jabbed clotted up at altitude. This Military walk-off allegedly happened on two bases. It really does look like the narrative is failing when it comes down to real people. The level of skill using these aircraft was never put in any vaccine trial.www.bitchute.com...

Guy sat in a car or truck, 'that's twelve multi-billion dollar aircraft...' WHatever, talking crap as usual. Shut up.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Am I missing something?

Every member of the military past and present I've known, in the UK and abroad, took their jabs. It was part of the job. Particularly during Desert Shield and the wars twenty years ago, when they really didn't know what they would be facing.

Why are some servicepeople so delicate now?

Going back to the OP, why would an MO allow a highly and expensively trained pilot fly an eyewatering expensive and important plane if there was a significant risk they would "clot up"? You wouldn't be allowed to wash the floor in the toilets on a navy ship if you were likely to be ill, why would you be allowed to take up an F22?

This is not rhetorical. I'm sure there is an answer to these questions. I just don't know what it could be.
edit on 11-9-2021 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: anonentity

It occurs to me that if they just leave their posts, that is desertion.

I'm fairly sure that there is a way to challenge this on legal grounds for the armed forces. Why didn't they do that?

Its called resigning their comission,IOW...turning in their wings. They are still in the air force,just taking a pay cut. only officers fly if i remember correctly.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

a reply to: TheBoomersRBusted

Well why are the insurance companies getting touchy with pilots in Britain? www.bitchute.com... and since a few BA pilots have already died they are in crisis talks with the government, and you Seriously think a military pilot would not take heed,www.bitchute.com...

Why are you relying on bitchute when time after time claims based on what is said there prove to be false ?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

If you resign your commission you're out of the military. You can only do that if you've almost completed, or completed your current commitment. Turning your wings in only takes place if the service agrees that there are enough pilots to meet their current manning needs. You can walk in and say you want to turn your wings in, and they can turn around and say no.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

They generally have been having them get the shots, then waiting at least a week, two as much as possible, since any clot issue seems to happen within that period. After two weeks they're back to flying, from what I've heard.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Within hours of receiving the mandate to get jabbed 12 air force pilots walked. There have been high-level discussions already because of commercial pilots who are jabbed clotted up at altitude. This Military walk-off allegedly happened on two bases. It really does look like the narrative is failing when it comes down to real people. The level of skill using these aircraft was never put in any vaccine trial.www.bitchute.com...

Doesn't it seem like this bio-weapon mRNA/rDNA garbage is being targeted at all of our military? I mean seriously, why jab the military with an ineffectual (no better than cold medicine) and unproven (still in trials till 2023) bunch of crap that will likely kill or disable them when it comes down to real battle in the air, ground or on/under the water. Seems a bit stupid and counterintuitive to me. Smells like treason!

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
How do you force some one to fly if they dont want to…? Put a gun to their head…

And why would you want to force some one to do such a important job if they dont want to. They wont commit…

You dont have the best any more and you dont have the trust….

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Considering that all military members have to get vaccinated aka inoculated in boot camp then periodically throughout their career including annual flu shots, it is no surprise the COVID vaccinations are also part of the must have vaccines, anyone who believes this crap the OP posted is truly brainwashed.

No one is going to give up a coveted fighter pilot job over the COVID vaccine. They weren't scared about the smallpox or anthrax vaccine and they sure as well aren't worried about the COVID vaccine.

The irony of the folks who fall for these click bait stories though. They will believe a story like without question but are convinced that the information coming from medical doctors and other experts is wrong.

The age of disinformation is here, hopefully the younger generations will not be so easily deceived.

T
edit on 11-9-2021 by jrod because: G

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: yuppa

If you resign your commission you're out of the military. You can only do that if you've almost completed, or completed your current commitment. Turning your wings in only takes place if the service agrees that there are enough pilots to meet their current manning needs. You can walk in and say you want to turn your wings in, and they can turn around and say no.

Oh,thanks for the clarification. Well there is always punching the commander and getting a DD(dont do that btw)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

If they really don't want to fly all they have to do is show up drunk....but this will result in some hefty punishment.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Of course it does. Because the Secretary of Defense always sends out text messages in the middle of the night to the entire military telling them about important events coming up.

I don't know. I do know that Mr. Austin III's selection is amuck in controversy.
1. as federal law requires anyone who served in the military to have been out of uniform for at least seven years before they can be eligible to run the Pentagon as secretary of defense. Austin has only been out for Five. The Democrat Congress waived this requirement (2nd time in U.S. history!).

2. Austin faced allegations from CENTCOM intelligence officials that they sought slanted analysis to make ISIS seem weaker than it was and American efforts more effective than they were at the time.

3. The Pentagon wants to concentrate it's strategy of protecting The USA against China. Such a battle would almost require greater knowledge of naval and aerial warfare. Austin’s expertise in on-the-ground soldiering. It’s for those reasons that Wisconsin Rep. Mike Gallagher, a Republican and former Marine, recently said Austin is “not the pick if you believe China is an urgent threat.” China is already claiming that Biden’s pick is a signal to calm down tensions with Beijing.
4. Austin also said he wouldn’t support a no-fly zone or buffer zone in Syria to help refugees escape.

I have more, but the obvious scenario reveals that this guy is unpredictable and, even our own intel has doubts about the Sec Def. I didn't receive any message (and wouldn't expect too), but it is plausible that a text message was sent (but I hope not), an would follow in-line with the incompetence of this current administration.
YMMV.
Do I believe all of the OP, no. But there probably is some truth here.
edit on V202021Saturdaypm30America/ChicagoSat, 11 Sep 2021 16:20:05 -05001 by Violater1 because: ';jhfurtydu

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

Actually after so many years of service and officer can resign their commission.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Whether there was controversy or not is irrelevant. First, the Air Force deadline is still mid November. Second, anything from SecDef comes through the chain on letterhead, in writing. It's not going to come through text message in the middle of the night one night.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Red states should shut off all travel and deliveries to blue states. Truckers should just shut it down.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Whether there was controversy or not is irrelevant. First, the Air Force deadline is still mid November. Second, anything from SecDef comes through the chain on letterhead, in writing. It's not going to come through text message in the middle of the night one night.

What!?

Secdef doesn't directly communicate with pilots via late night texts?

Color me surprised.

Is secdef anti technology?

Do the pilots not have phones?

How do they know where they are flying without iphone maps?

/sarc

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

He should have used twitter.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

He should have used twitter.

He should have declined the position as utterly unqualified.

He should have been fired for disastrous afganistan withdrawal.

And he should sign his name on 25th for the same reason.

But at least Twitter would have made for a funnier story.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join