It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 F22 pilots walk off the job.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Yes, leaving your post is awol. It is serious. However, you do not have to leave the base to drop yourself off the flight list. These are extremely high performance jets we are talking about. There have already been reports of air personnel clotting at altitude after getting vaxed. The conditions they fly in is nothing compared to military personnel. I wouldn't fly if I wasn't 100% confident in my aircraft or myself. Once you express that doubt, it is very unlikely anyone would let you fly let alone force you to. If that didn't work there are a vast array of ailments you could avail yourself of.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: REDMORGAN

Pretty sure that there is a real guy in a real car.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Except the video literally said they walked off the job. Not medically grounded. Walked off. Nothing misunderstood beyond maybe misunderstanding how people believe this nonsense.

The article I saw said they 'resigned their commission'.

I have no reason to believe it's true (or not true), but that is what was written in the article I read.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yes in a Court Marshal with a legal defence team.They would also win.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Since vaccinations are a well established military "tradition", that may be problematic.

That's true. But, those vaccines were real vaccines. They can try to change the meaning of the word "vaccination" all day long, but this injection is anything but traditional. Nobody should be forced to take it.

I have no doubt the courts are going to be inundated with lawsuits shortly.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Yes in the normal scheme of things, this is not the normal scheme of things.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

Resignation is about the only way, and that's only if they've satisfied their commitment. Even then they usually like the pay, the view, and the benefits too much to to retire early.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I swear this was posted earlier...? Maybe it got binned. Wasn't any more true then than it is now.

Active duty can't just walk off. AWOL has bad outcomes, especially for officers.

Lets say it was true for a moment.... What would be worse, getting jabbed and suffer serious side effects causing a permanent change in medical condition, or a court martial but still have your life and health intact?
edit on 10-9-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   
So this light bulb says his dad says that there was a text message, not that his dad got a text message, but there was one.
And there they all have to be jabbed by 10 am.

Sounds legitimate.

I believe him.
Trustworthy, mostly because of his wildly shifting eyes.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Yes in a Court Marshal with a legal defence team.They would also win.

No they wouldn't.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

I would imagine the FBI have his face recognition already, and his father and aunt are in custody for leaking information to their boy Sheet under this regime they would be on the plane to Guantanamo as we speak.With a very sore ass and a double shot.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Its early days.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Do we even have normal any more? I haven't seen it in quite a while. Its about as common as common sense.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I'm not in the military and cannot answer that. No point in your hypothetical. I have no plans of getting jabbed and do not work in a position that will currently require it. I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Resignation is about the only way, and that's only if they've satisfied their commitment. Even then they usually like the pay, the view, and the benefits too much to to retire early.

Not sure about the pay or benefits, they usually do far better in private sector after separating, but the experience can't be had anywhere else.

Not sure if this is normal, but the only f22 pilot i've ever known (neighbor's kid) was well past his commitment by the time he got a chance to drive an f22.

The article I read did list the age of one of the supposed pilots at 29, but not familiar enough with the process to know if that would normally indicate that initial commitment was already asatisfied .

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

ATS has members who are in the millitary, perhaps they would like to add to this conversation?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Okay, then lets agree to disagree so its settled. Whether this story is true or partly true i cannot say. But what i can say is from personal experience. i know a retired airforce pilot in my city. He had a summons to appear in court. Unvaxxed and maskless showed up, but security would not let him enter the building. He called the sheriff, who drove down and told the court security to pound sand, walked him to the court room and stood there with him. If airforce pilots are quitting because they dont want a mandated jab I would not be suprised.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

He called the sheriff, who drove down and told the court security to pound sand,

Wouldn't wear a mask? Sounds like an asshole.

edit on 9/10/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: drewlander

He called the sheriff, who drove down and told the court security to pound sand,

Sounds like an asshole.

I agree.

Court security was an asshole.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I anticipated your reply.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join