It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 F22 pilots walk off the job.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Then they aren't pilots, they're bus drivers.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yes providing you are young and fit, remember time flies as well.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: kangawoo
I do some civi work at the base here.
its like everywhere, there are a few grumbles, but they all seem to follow along.

I could see a problem if this ends up being another Tetracycline litigation multiplied by a billion.

Anything you find on bitchute is suspect anyway over and over it spreads misinformation it amazes me people actually think its a source.

Being fair though, anything you find or hear ANYWHERE is suspect until you hear it and appraise it for yourself.

Based on that, there is NO source that is always trustworthy except your own wisdom and exercise of good judgement. That means bit-chute is no worse and no better than any other source.
(As if the MSM doesn't spread pure baloney and doctored stories 24/7, and includes all news papers too. The MSM ones are the worse offenders far more than bit chute or any other small guy;.

You basically are saying bitchute is a good as any other source right here.

No, There is no good or bad associated with it as it compares to any other source. Your own ability to know the world and whatever education you possess in discerning the quality and truth of any information, is what stands between you and the truth, and that goes for anyone.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   

its like everywhere, there are a few grumbles, but they all seem to follow along.

I could see a problem if this ends up being another Tetracycline litigation multiplied by a billion.

Anything you find on bitchute is suspect anyway over and over it spreads misinformation it amazes me people actually think its a source.

Being fair though, anything you find or hear ANYWHERE is suspect until you hear it and appraise it for yourself.

Based on that, there is NO source that is always trustworthy except your own wisdom and exercise of good judgement. That means bit-chute is no worse and no better than any other source.
(As if the MSM doesn't spread pure baloney and doctored stories 24/7, and includes all news papers too. The MSM ones are the worse offenders far more than bit chute or any other small guy;.

No, There is no good or bad associated with it as it compares to any other source. Your own ability to know the world and whatever education you possess in discerning the quality and truth of any information, is what stands between you and the truth, and that goes for anyone.

If you cant tell the difference between a source and bitchute you have huge problems. Anyone can upload a video on any topic regardless of their knowledge of the topic. There are no sources no confirmation just someone's opinion. if you cant see bitchute is not and will never be a valid source of news. However, that was not what it was designed for its simply a way for people to give their opinions on things.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   

If you cant tell the difference between a source and bitchute you have huge problems. Anyone can upload a video on any topic regardless of their knowledge of the topic. There are no sources no confirmation just someone's opinion. if you cant see bitchute is not and will never be a valid source of news. However, that was not what it was designed for its simply a way for people to give their opinions on things.

Bitchute is just as likely or unlikely to have accurate content as msm.

Critical thinking skills and personal research are required for both.

Because democrats have recently destroyed our free press, that was once the envy of the world.

There are zero remaining trusted media outlets in the U.S. as a result of what democrats have done, and are continuing to do right now.

Complaining about bitchute won't change that.

democrats could choose to end their fascist ways, but I've seen no evidence that they are interested in doing so.

(post by Nodrak removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:36 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:43 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:59 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:01 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nodrak
Remember when no pilots fought vaccines?

Thank you!!

This is what I've been looking for.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   

I don't usually ever go to bitchit, but looking at whatever content is at any particular source is the entire deal, not where it is.

"valid source" no such thing.
I'm thinking you just can't admit why defaming bitchit is most important to you rather than any content that may be available there.
It is because they don't censor and remove "conservative" items and they don't cooperate with the real offenders like CNN by deplatforming those.

You must independently corroborate anything no matter where you find it.
edit on 13-9-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: eta

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   

a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Maybe take your own advice and do the same...

Bitchute has been the alt-right go to on here and I have yet to see on here any that has content that is worth addressing....just the typical alt right talking points, no substance and certainly no verifiable facts.

Nothing changes the fact that it is just a platform.

Please show me where I have ever called out a source without addressing the information presented.

In another thread an ATS member was going on about Bitchite. They were flogging the Bitchite source.

The comment was “it’s important where we get our facts from.”

If you believe this statement we are done discussing this because in my world a fact is a fact. If it is indeed a fact the source matters not.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

" a fact is a fact. If it is indeed a fact the source matters not"

EXACTLY.

Unfortunately most democrats are now so brainwashed that 'opinions & beliefs' have become their 'facts'.

They no longer even recognize the difference.

That one consequence of the democrat brainwashing is the root cause of approximately half of my efforts here.

Thank you for spelling it out so clearly.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Things like BitChute are an ok place to hear something from.

But only if you are willing to do your own research to tell if the story is actually true. Or exaggerated.

(The easiest way to hide a damaging truth in plain sight is to put out an exaggerated version of it, and then refute the exaggerated version. Kind of like Straw Man, except Bit Chute would actually have published it for you.)

These could have been 22 pilots who were close to retirement, or close to reenlistment (or whatever it's called when you're an officer...), agreeing together to time their resignations for the same day.

They probably had their ducks in a row before they did it. But this guy decides to sensationalize it by making it sound like they just said "I quit" and left the base.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

originally posted by: Phage

The unidentified man’s video was viewed over 460,000 times, and soon the term “F-22” was trending on Twitter, which is bizarre because everything he said was false. Here’s why:

taskandpurpose.com...

Wow! Thanks for linking the hottest diversity driven military tabloid in the universe. task & purpose editor quits as staff gets bent out of shape over hiring a conservative journalist

no offense but the Atlantic isn't any better

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

You are very special if you think bitchute is as good of a source as anything else. Most reasonable folks do not take a random youtube video as facts, but you alt-right folks seem to think bitchute clips get it right.

Confirmation bias is strong with you.

Sorry bud but Bitchute did not create the content, they just host it. If I put a video up on bitchute stating that 2+2 = 4 would it then be automatically false because its on bitchute? If I treated all information like that then my god Youtube is in trouble for hosting a vast amount of propaganda and false information so therefore i should not believe any single video posted on youtube ever again. Hell, I shouldn't believe anything on this forum either because of the type of misinformation people post here LOL. See how flawed your logic is?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join