It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 F22 pilots walk off the job.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

"Anything you find on bitchute is suspect anyway over and over it spreads misinformation it amazes me people actually think its a source."

EXACTLY. LIKE. MSM.

Except MUCH smaller audience.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Can they present 2 options to their CO ?

1) No shot and I fly
2) Take the shot and I don't fly

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I have been feverishly worried all day today. Will we have an Pilots to defend our country if they insist freedom and don't get vaccnated? I wasn't worried originally because I thought this virus was a Chinese hoax (like the climate), but Vector99 says he has it. He's on a rigorous course of Zinc and Vitamin D (actually, there is some medical evidence for Vitamin D reducing severe side effects, but it is too late to take it if you are already vitamin deficient), but if our country defenders don't take it and then get the COVID, will we be able to defend the county from places like Chin-A? I'm fully vaccinated, but not very good with a gun. I hope you all are, too, but better shooters.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrNewWorldOrder
I have been feverishly worried all day today. Will we have an Pilots to defend our country if they insist freedom and don't get vaccnated? I wasn't worried originally because I thought this virus was a Chinese hoax (like the climate), but Vector99 says he has it. He's on a rigorous course of Zinc and Vitamin D (actually, there is some medical evidence for Vitamin D reducing severe side effects, but it is too late to take it if you are already vitamin deficient), but if our country defenders don't take it and then get the COVID, will we be able to defend the county from places like Chin-A? I'm fully vaccinated, but not very good with a gun. I hope you all are, too, but better shooters.

Thank you for the leftist gobblygook of words.

Do you have some kind of point?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid
I swear this was posted earlier...? Maybe it got binned. Wasn't any more true then than it is now.

Active duty can't just walk off. AWOL has bad outcomes, especially for officers.

Most, if not all Airforce pilots are officers.

Most military Officers may resign their commissions if they have passed their obligated service.

While they cannot directly terminate their actual contract of service without good cause (they can tender a resignation which is subject to the decision of command as to let them go or not).

They can however, resign their commission as pilots or other officer related duties, to return to the enlisted.

This kind of resignation is not subject to the whims of commanding personnel...

So essentially, this story could be true, they can walk away from their pilot duties any time with notice of intent to do so..!!

Personally, if they did, I don't blame them one little bit.

Regardless of what position you have on the vaccines, the threat of blood clots is a serious concern to anyone working in environments that could accelerate the potential of it happening. I suffer clots myself and thus have got an exemption from any covid vaccine until such time comes that potential clotting is no longer an issue.

If the military brass were smart, they would completely exempt all flight personnel until the same happens.

It isn't just the pilots lives that are at risk, but billions of dollars worth of equipment..!!
edit on 12-9-2021 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

You are very special if you think bitchute is as good of a source as anything else. Most reasonable folks do not take a random youtube video as facts, but you alt-right folks seem to think bitchute clips get it right.

Confirmation bias is strong with you.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

You are very special if you think bitchute is as good of a source as anything else. Most reasonable folks do not take a random youtube video as facts, but you alt-right folks seem to think bitchute clips get it right.

Where did I EVER say bitchit was a good source? Maybe go read "See spot run" and regain those early (supposed) to learn reading comprehension skills. Or pick a fight with a statue then you make up any story you wish about anyone.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

We are NOT calling bitchute good.

We ARE calling msm bad.

Very bad.

Worse than anything bitchute could ever be.

And doing so accurately.

Nobody else can spread pure propaganda at such volume.

Nobody else has done more harm to our country.

Not even joe.

Not even all elected democrats combined.

And yet brainwashed democrats still believe every single word without question.

And laugh at the non democrats who are able to think for themselves.

Was hilarious until democrats went full fascist.

By any means necessary.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

So every thread with any source pointing to bitchite ends up turning into a bitchite bad thread.

How about look at the content and address that? How it is distributed matters not. That goes for YouTube and the rest.

Just because my mail man is a shifty crack head doesn’t mean that I don’t have to pay the bills he delivers because , meh, source.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Most of Bitchute is BS . But it's one of the few places left where someone can express their opinion and not get Censored or banned , It's the soapbox take it for what it is. But it's the last place where you will get what is really happening on the ground, how can a cell phone footage of a riot taken in real-time be false news. Did they have the resources to hire actors? Or a Nurse stating what she has observed in a hospital.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Ironclad1964

If all service obligations have been completed, a US commissioned officer can resign, or request being transferred to reserve status, anytime. However, there is a catch his enlistment contract needs to have been fulfilled. So the catch is in order to fly they have to be under contract meaning they can't quit until the end of their enlistment unless the higher brass says it's ok. And they are not going to let a pilot out of his contract unless he is close to retirement. Dont forget (the needs of the military always come first), and you stay, until the need is over. In other words, any rules in the military can be changed at any time do to needs.
edit on 9/12/21 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: kangawoo
I do some civi work at the base here.
its like everywhere, there are a few grumbles, but they all seem to follow along.

I could see a problem if this ends up being another Tetracycline litigation multiplied by a billion.

Anything you find on bitchute is suspect anyway over and over it spreads misinformation it amazes me people actually think its a source.

Being fair though, anything you find or hear ANYWHERE is suspect until you hear it and appraise it for yourself.

Based on that, there is NO source that is always trustworthy except your own wisdom and exercise of good judgement. That means bit-chute is no worse and no better than any other source.
(As if the MSM doesn't spread pure baloney and doctored stories 24/7, and includes all news papers too. The MSM ones are the worse offenders far more than bit chute or any other small guy;.

You basically are saying bitchute is a good as any other source right here.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: kangawoo
I do some civi work at the base here.
its like everywhere, there are a few grumbles, but they all seem to follow along.

I could see a problem if this ends up being another Tetracycline litigation multiplied by a billion.

Anything you find on bitchute is suspect anyway over and over it spreads misinformation it amazes me people actually think its a source.

Being fair though, anything you find or hear ANYWHERE is suspect until you hear it and appraise it for yourself.

Based on that, there is NO source that is always trustworthy except your own wisdom and exercise of good judgement. That means bit-chute is no worse and no better than any other source.
(As if the MSM doesn't spread pure baloney and doctored stories 24/7, and includes all news papers too. The MSM ones are the worse offenders far more than bit chute or any other small guy;.

You basically are saying bitchute is a good as any other source right here.

Wrong.

Saying bitchute is as bad as msm.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Stop-loss.

Is that currently in effect?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Maybe take your own advice and do the same...

Bitchute has been the alt-right go to on here and I have yet to see on here any that has content that is worth addressing....just the typical alt right talking points, no substance and certainly no verifiable facts.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Stop-loss.

Is that currently in effect?

For pilots always we have more seats than we do pilots should e the other way around

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Yeah.

Because who the hell wouldn't want that ride?

edit on 9/12/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The problem is they can leave and make six figures with the airlines. So reenlistment is down

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   

But it's a fricken jet! One that can do insane tricks.

But they would rather fly for an airline? They aren't pilots, they're bus drivers.

edit on 9/12/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

But it's a fricken jet! One that can do insane tricks.

But they would rather drive a bus?

bus pays better it's all about the money.

www.airforcetimes.com...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join