It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Judge Strips Mother Of Parental Rights For Being Unvaccinated

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: doorhandle

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Yeah. Like after the election and stuff.

That's some pretty slow #. But keep on keeping on.

Based on your replies me thinks your not really bothered about this, and your snarky replies are a little tiresome now. Do you have kids per chance? Ok obviously no need to answer that but for most parents this ruling is aweful, and the implications it could have in the future if it stands are terrible, surely you see that?

Why do people care so much what others think or believe? The above response to Phage is a prime example. I understand that we don't like when people feel/think differently than we do. But why say anything to them about it? We're all pretty much equal nobodies, with opinions that span the spectrum of what's possible.

Well that’s a damn good question.
Normally I’d agree with you, but are people being manipulated to think collectively towards a certain agenda, which may be at a detriment to human kind? If the majority of human minds collectively decide our fate, and there is a sophisticated psyop / information control and propaganda initiative to move the human population in a certain direction, really, the only way we can change that direction is to get at the heart of why people think the way they do. Educate people on how to spot propaganda, in hope that people question their reality in an age of information warfare.

This is very much a consciousness war. I believe there is a consciousness threshold that needs to be met before the good guys can act, so not to create a civil war type mutual destruction scenario. I will fight to wake as many people up as possible who mindlessly drive the prescribed narrative, which is designed to divide, and make us subservient and compliant to a tyrannical authority.

This is simply not conspiracy what is happening in the world. It’s literally so blantant in your face, it’s impossible to deny. The people who don’t see their freedoms being pulled away from them in front of their very eyes, and vehemently defend it — cheering it on, are holding humanity back.

The stakes could not be higher during these times. This is it. These events dictate whether we end up as the Hunger games, or a free peaceful, loving society, working towards spiritual growth and progression IMO.

We simply must fight this nefarious narrative at every corner we see it, fight it back, and ensure this level of societal control will never return to this level of infiltration again.
edit on 28-8-2021 by SeventhChapter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   

a reply to: SeventhChapter

Judge James Shapiro is a borderline criminal. He belongs to a shady "investment club" that features an Indicted Chicago Attorney-Alderman, named Edward Burke.

Source: chicago.suntimes.com...

In other words....just another crooked judge. We've certainly experienced our share of them since mid-2020.

Many know and understand the level of infiltration which has occurred in the US and around the world. Most of the institutions we trust are now working against the people. Although many are waking up, there is a large percentage that choose to not see what’s going on. We are losing our country. How do you suppose we go about fixing this problem?

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Thankyou for the superb post, chocked-full of logical information. I've learned that until people feel economic pain, they'll put up with virtually anything from leaders in our country...both government and corporate.

Here in Chicago is a prime example....as long as the checks go out, the 3,003 people shot already this year, are barely raising an eyebrow.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeventhChapter

Judge James Shapiro is a borderline criminal. He belongs to a shady "investment club" that features an Indicted Chicago Attorney-Alderman, named Edward Burke.

In other words....just another crooked judge. We've certainly experienced our share of them since mid-2020.

Many know and understand the level of infiltration which has occurred in the US and around the world. Most of the institutions we trust are now working against the people. Although many are waking up, there is a large percentage that choose to not see what’s going on. We are losing our country. How do you suppose we go about fixing this problem?

I'm willing to be patient and see if Americans choose to stay the course, or change America's direction, when we vote on Tuesday, November 8, 2022.

The way Congress is alternating between infighting and going on vacation, I don't think they'll get much done (which is good) between now and then.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone
a reply to: Dalamax

Makes you wonder what happened to "My body my choice!".

originally posted by: Tempter
Keep my kids from me and die.

Oh yeah? Acknowledge that one of you is trying to talk it out and the other one is bluffing.
Democrat party voters talk a lot but at some point they go violent. Will you snipe this judge's head off or provide the cops with new holes? Probably not. You'll wait for democrats to burn things. 🙂 You may lose your guns for posting nonspecific violent threats. Acknowledge and enjoy your ideologic helplessness and weakness. That you are no different from a billion and something Chinese living under the foot of their fake judges, cops, officials, authorities, doctors, medical officers and politicians

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
a reply to: slatesteam

What is next? Remove a kid from their parents because they smoke or drink? Remove a kid because their mom or dad let's them eat candy? It is crazy we live in a country that is legalizing weed and in some states psychedellics but removing kids from parents for not taking the jab

The legalization of marijuana is for future entrapment, as well as tax revenue increases.

The government SHOULD have decriminalized the weed. But since they went the route they did they still have a vice they can control and use for leverage.

Twenty years ago, actually this around '97, a friend/coworker of mine was outside in the parking lot of our job pacing back and forth as he talked about how the government was going to legalize weed and then make it damn near impossible to do anything like get car insurance, have utilities on, work a job, keep your kids.... Sound familiar? People called him Spazz because he'd go on "crazy conspiracy rants" but to me, considering what I've seen since '97, I'd say he wasn't just a Spazz.

And he got most of his "conspiracies" from his church. I remember as a tween a church explaining how products would one day be scanned with lasers and have barcodes... Few years later I'm stocking groceries at my first official job, using a pricing gun...then one day, bam, new registers and these laser devices and no more price guns.

Just saying, sometimes a church can give ya a heads up, lol.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 02:59 AM
link   

I'm willing to be patient and see if Americans choose to stay the course, or change America's direction, when we vote on Tuesday, November 8, 2022.

The way Congress is alternating between infighting and going on vacation, I don't think they'll get much done (which is good) between now and then.

I don't see how we make it as a country another year. I don't want to even imagine how bad the government destroys America, there is no positive way to look at it. Not after what has happened in Afghanistan.

Only God can help us now, ten thousand Trumps wouldn't make a dent.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 04:20 AM
link   

a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

surely the judge has no rights to do this and should lose his job!

Actually, family court judges have very wide authority.

This does not preclude appeals.

Yes but this is a virus like the flu, not some abusive parent we're talking about

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: EdisonintheFM

Yes God will fix it for you.
Not.
At least give it some energy with prayer if this is where your hope dwells.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   

a reply to: CrazeeWorld777
Actually, family court judges have very wide authority.

Somehow your support of any court having such authority over famileis is unsurprising.

All family courts, DFACS type lawless institutions should be abolished. They always do far more harm than good.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Are the any links to this outside zerohedge, because I couldn't find any in the article?

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
Are the any links to this outside zerohedge, because I couldn't find any in the article?

If you search in DuckDuckGo or google type in:

You get 10 different sources and some local fox affiliate video.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: Wballz

Good job judge

Here is 1 shilling for your post.

Some people are just plain evil. Anyone who would applaud something like this isn't that far from applauding putting people onto box cars and shipping them off on one way tickets.

It's probably a good thing that they can't help themselves, because we know who they are for future reference, when the Nuremberg trials Pt II start...lol

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Unfortunately, court decisions from around the country, including SCOTUS Barrett regarding the Indiana University case last month, show the courts are coming down against individual rights and common sense.

Madison's dream that the judiciary would be the last bulwark against tyranny has been rendered only a dream. Many of today's jurists are as corrupt and debased as the other two branches of government.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

This is precisely what you get in a One Party jurisdiction. I have to wonder just how long it takes for people to realize that the Democrats, far from being "Liberal" have gone full on Fascist authoritarians.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Where is the statute or code that the judge is enforcing that states she must be vaccinated? Absent an actual statute, law, or code this judge is legislating from the bench and should be removed and disbarred as well as suffer a Section 1983 charge for violation if rights under color of law.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
My second thought upon hearing this is: For future reference, anyone else who encounters this scenario should just refuse to answer.

Then I thought, No! Screw that. Just lie and say yes. Forgetting for a moment that he is, in my opinion, already way out of line... It seems to me that he would be stretching the law even much further if he were to try to take her kid away, merely because she could not provide the paperwork confirming the answer of "yes", for something she is not legally required to have in the first place.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

I wonder how much of pressure has the judge and the courts had taken from politicians or other things in order for them to push someone like this?.......

Only a hunch, but I doubt that has anything at all to do with it. People actually believe this bullshyt wholeheartedly, that these 'vaccines' really are the only way to end this half-assed make-believe pandemic that is supposedly threatening the future of the human race. He probably honestly believes that he really is doing the absolute right thing.

I hope I'm wrong, because that's actually a much more frightening thought, but I don't think I am. (for some people at least)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: scrounger

originally posted by: norhoc
a reply to: carewemust

www.yahoo.com...

Scroll back up to restore default view.
Washington Examiner
Judge strips Chicago mother of parental rights for not being vaccinated
Jeremy Beaman
Sat, August 28, 2021, 10:28 AM·2 min read

A Chicago mother is appealing a court order that revoked her parental visiting rights because she declined to be vaccinated against the coronavirus.

When Rebecca Firlit and her ex-husband of seven years participated in a child support hearing via video call on Aug. 10 for the purpose of determining the terms of shared custody of their 11-year-old son, Cook County Judge James Shapiro inquired about Firlit's vaccination status. After Firlit told the judge she did not receive the vaccine because of adverse reactions she has had to other vaccines, he ordered her to be stripped of her parental right to visit her son until she has been vaccinated.

"I think that it’s wrong. I think that it’s dividing families. And I think it’s not in my son's best interest to be away from his mother," Firlit told local Fox-affiliate WFLD.

B

"It had nothing to do with what we were talking about," she said of her vaccination status. "He was placing his views on me and taking my son away from me."

Firlit's attorney, Annette Fernholz, said the issue was not within Shapiro's purview.

"You have to understand the father did not even bring this issue before the court. So, it’s the judge on his own and making this decision that you can’t see your child until you’re vaccinated," Fernholz said.

Jeffrey Leving, who represents the boy's father, expressed surprise by Shapiro's decision but said they were supportive.

What a coward the father is

hey phage ... did you read this comment and THE QUOTED FACTS OF THE CASE?

because I DID

funny thing.. the other parent presented MEDICAL EVIDENCE that the child HAS ADVERSE REACTIONS to other vaccines and why this one was not given...

so the FACTS GIVEN is the child health would be in danger . How much neither you or i can know because we DONT KNOW the whole medical history.

But the judge then taking the FACTS still ruled this way...

so now given other FACTS how again can you JUSTIFY by any means his decision/ruling..

btw cut the BS your "not justifying" it...

now JUSTIFY HOW THIS IS LEGAL ...

btw i remind you AGAIN just because its appealable does not make it LEGAL ruling

scrounger

That combined with the fact their neither parties themselves in the case brought up vaccination as a argument. This democratic judge should be fired on the spot.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

If you search in DuckDuckGo or google type in:

You get 10 different sources and some local fox affiliate video.

Ok thanks, will look into it.

If true that's outrageous.

Ok I looked into it and it's TRUE, she has had her visiting rights removed. It's not even something that was brought up by the father.

Be interesting to know why she only ever had visiting rights.

I dont agree with it at all, its ridiculous.

Sorry for having doubted it.
edit on 29-8-2021 by Nexttimemaybe because: Looked into it

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join