It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Judge Strips Mother Of Parental Rights For Being Unvaccinated

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Yes he is just a dude on a message board, but he is the lone dissenter, we are having a discussion... can we not do that? are we all supposed to just not reply? Please enlighten us

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I have learned that humans have emotions. IF you are so anti emotion I guess we should just have AI decide everything for us

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

hence why the judges are SUPPOSED TO follow Under the law legal precedence

what this shows is the COURTS THEMSELVES with the supreme court THE ULTIMATE OFFENDER are not doing their damn job.

that is to hold accountable UNDER THE LAW judges who do not follow and/or rule under it .

how many times have judges done this and only when they have for years (if not decades) ignored the law , hurt who knows how many people reached, and multiple press stories ONLY THEN take action

with even that a few are just let go, some are punished but most are not punished in any meaningful way.

AND IT TAKES YEARS/DECADES for even that to happen

that is the true issue that this CLEARLY ILLEGAL ACT brings out.

scrounger

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

What is your answer to someone that has a judge rule illegally against them or be an activist judge (as clearly this judge is) and they do not have the money to even appeal it? Just live with the illegal action or injustice?

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   

There are times when emotions are productive and times where they are counterproductive. In internet discussions the latter is mostly the case.

What advantage do you suppose your internet outrage will have in this mother's appeal?

edit on 8/28/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: doorhandle

Based on your replies me thinks your not really bothered about this, and your snarky replies are a little tiresome now.
I've learned that extreme emotional attachment to things doesn't really benefit anyone. I find that separating fact from emotion can be more productive.

I have a daughter. A beautiful, intelligent, talented daughter. I provided my opinion of this decision. Does it change anything?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

sigh

you forget people DO READ exactly what you said

no where did you say this was WRONG OR ILLEGAL.

you just said "misinformed"

i am just thinking out loud but wondering if you answer and defend the judge if it were YOU who lost custody .

be ok with that and still claim it was legal?

hmmmmm

scrounger

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   

There are times when emotions are productive and times where they are counterproductive. In internet discussions the latter is mostly the case.

What advantage do you suppose your internet outrage will have in this mother's appeal?

wow when it comes to word games and deflection arguments , and NOT ANSWERING the questions posed you are a fountain..

again what in IL STATE LAW, legal precedence and THE LAW says this is legal and he should or could rule this way?

what part of a judge can openly violate the law in a ruling that an appeal does not make it right are you missing

wow i dont know if your that dedicated to defending this judge , dense, or just a troll

scrounger

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

i am just thinking out loud but wondering if you answer and defend the judge if it were YOU who lost custody .

I did not defend the judge.

be ok with that and still claim it was legal?
That will be for the appellate court to decide. Not me, not you.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I am actually sitting calmly in my living room. One can be emotional or outraged and still be calm, you do know that right?

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Sure. Did I say otherwise?

(post by norhoc removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Will you answer (directly and not speaking in technicalities or vagueness) what is a person to do that has had a judge rule illegally or unjustly and that person does not have the money to take it up the proper process to appeal?

Do they just live with the illegal or unjust ruling? The judge just gets to break the law, act unconstitutionally , and have nothing happen?
edit on 28-8-2021 by norhoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

I have learned that humans have emotions. IF you are so anti emotion I guess we should just have AI decide everything for us

you know funny thing is that if there was a judicial AI that this ruling (by my research under this situation) would NEVER HAVE HAPPENED...
because the law and legal precedence would say that they could not rule like this.

it is because of emotion, using PERSONAL opinion/agenda/bias , and lack of strict judicial restraint of the judge that this happened.

i bet only then would MAYBE phage change his tune..

but not on legal means but emotional

the irony

scrounger

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   

he cant answer the direct questions asked by you or I

because to do so would more blow out of the water his whole argument he is making more than his comments, deflections, and facts already are.

along with make him admit and own that he is supporting this ruling

scrounger

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   

a reply to: Alien Abduct

Yeah. Like after the election and stuff.

That's some pretty slow #. But keep on keeping on.

It wouldn't be unfounded that's for sure!

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   

a reply to: Serdgiam

Yes he is just a dude on a message board, but he is the lone dissenter, we are having a discussion... can we not do that? are we all supposed to just not reply? Please enlighten us

Its not the discussion, its the way in which it happens.

Kinda like how it wasnt the Afghanistan withdrawal itself, but the way in which it happened.

I gave some stuff to talk about beyond that though.. thoughts? See the similarities between my post and the type of thing Im talking about? Distractions, etc.

I find it exceptionally suspicious that we are getting stories of rulings that get tied directly to vaccination status. Its easy to focus on vaccines specifically, given the current context, but we have seen quite a bit of "odd" behavior over the last couple years imo.

Sometimes, more comes out and it gives a bit more context. Other times, it really doesnt. Actions from folks like DAs and even the (then future) VP regarding people rioting, etc.

Its probably good to remember that random judges can give some pretty bizarre one-off rulings, however, all of these actions seem to align in a certain direction and a ton of it can track back to certain organizations. And at the core of a lot of them, there is absolutely no way that the people involved arent aware that its going to piss people off.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Do they just live with the illegal or unjust ruling?
There are various legal agencies (public and private) which advocate for people in such straits.

The judge just gets to break the law, act unconstitutionally , and have nothing happen?
There are cases (pretty rare) of judicial discipline. But, yeah. That's how our legal system works, pretty much.

edit on 8/28/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Will you answer (directly and not speaking in technicalities or vagueness) what is a person to do that has had a judge rule illegally or unjustly and that person does not have the money to take it up the proper process to appeal?

Do they just live with the illegal or unjust ruling? The judge just gets to break the law, act unconstitutionally , and have nothing happen?

With a high profile case like this attorneys will be falling over each other to do all of it for free.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Glad to see you are ok with that, tells me alot. Those agencies you are discussing, due to funding and manpower, can only take on a very small percentage of cases. But I guess you are ok with judges acting illegally and nothing happening, this is why people lose faith in the system.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

a reply to: doorhandle

Based on your replies me thinks your not really bothered about this, and your snarky replies are a little tiresome now.
I've learned that extreme emotional attachment to things doesn't really benefit anyone. I find that separating fact from emotion can be more productive.

I have a daughter. A beautiful, intelligent, talented daughter. I provided my opinion of this decision. Does it change anything?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Fair enough. Personally I think it's good for debates on a message board to include personal sentiment. Otherwise what we just list of facts to each other? Have fun with that forum jeesh. This case in particular has triggered my keyboard warrior self, I mean common dude it's frigging shocking right?

As someone has said I'm guessing there is more details behind this we are not privy too, for that judges sake I hope so, and judging by the mostly unanimous outrage on here and in the NBC comments section I'm not alone in thinking this.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join