It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Judge Strips Mother Of Parental Rights For Being Unvaccinated

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

That is great for high profile cases, but this happens alot on low or no profile cases that no one ever hears about. Alot of people get a public defender who doesn't even want the case and just wants to clear their case load. But hey as long as a few high profile cases have lawyers "falling over each other" let's not address the problem

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

A good friend of my happens to act as a public defender quite frequently. He is dedicated and does his job well.
edit on 8/28/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: doorhandle

Exactly, one can be "un emotional" but what I want to hear is what does the father and the human side of you feel ? Can Phage just say whether he is ok with this or not. Whether he thinks this is right or wrong if the facts are what they seem to be ?

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

That is great for high profile cases, but this happens alot on low or no profile cases that no one ever hears about. Alot of people get a public defender who doesn't even want the case and just wants to clear their case load. But hey as long as a few high profile cases have lawyers "falling over each other" let's not address the problem

As Phage pointed out there are resources for people that cannot afford a private attorney. They usually take longer because of caseload but speaking from personal experience they overall do a pretty good job.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Boy, you have all the answers.... good for your friend. Many public defenders plea out as quick as they can so they can get to their good paying customers

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

How many times must I repeat myself?

With the information as presented, it was a bad decision.

Here's an idea. Rather than making me the topic (over and over and over again) just don't respond.

edit on 8/28/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   

So, as a parent, you would be ok with it taking longer and being separated from your kid? And as I said before many of these agencies you guys are referring to are understaffed and under funded, so it is an extremely small amount of cases they can take.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Wow, thanks.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Not losing any sleep over fentanyl addicted parents.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

So, as a parent, you would be ok with it taking longer and being separated from your kid? And as I said before many of these agencies you guys are referring to are understaffed and under funded, so it is an extremely small amount of cases they can take.

That's the way it is. I mean that really has nothing to do with this case or this thread. If you want to make changes to the system then by all means do it. And while you are at it, start a thread about it so we can discuss your progress.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

Is the mom in this case addicted to fentanyl?

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Idk. My statement was general.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Neither are the ccp

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   

no you ca hear her speak here

www.fox32chicago.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: doorhandle

originally posted by: Phage

Yeah. Like after the election and stuff.

That's some pretty slow #. But keep on keeping on.

Based on your replies me thinks your not really bothered about this, and your snarky replies are a little tiresome now. Do you have kids per chance? Ok obviously no need to answer that but for most parents this ruling is aweful, and the implications it could have in the future if it stands are terrible, surely you see that?

Why do people care so much what others think or believe? The above response to Phage is a prime example. I understand that we don't like when people feel/think differently than we do. But why say anything to them about it? We're all pretty much equal nobodies, with opinions that span the spectrum of what's possible.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The thing is, the judge isn't a doctor. If the mother has medical exemptions from getting the vaccine, who is ANYBODY to demand she conform and get vaccinated. Unbelievable. The crazies really are trying to kill everyone they can.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

LMAO.

Time to nix the Mudd Pitt huh?

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SeventhChapter

Judge James Shapiro is a borderline criminal. He belongs to a shady "investment club" that features an Indicted Chicago Attorney-Alderman, named Edward Burke.

Source: chicago.suntimes.com...

In other words....just another crooked judge. We've certainly experienced our share of them since mid-2020.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

LMAO.

Time to nix the Mudd Pitt huh?

NO. If anything, it should be allowed to become muddier..lol.

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join