It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-vaxx police officer who had been taking horse worm medicine dies from Covid

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

No I do not think it works, see the last post I just made, but go get it if it makes you feel protected and superior to others

You see we are back the the main point that I posted as to why it does work... I'm not saying it is right for everyone to get it, but if you are old or unhealthy you better get it. Those groups are about 15% of the population and about 85% of the deaths and serious ill come from that group, so once again the virus is no joke to them they need the vaccine.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

You are just proving my point that you are hopeless to your belief as you ignore the main subject of the article being 60% hospitalized are "vaxxed" and they straight up say break through cases are not rare, Honestly this is the last reply I make to you as you are clearly ignoring facts even when they are presented to you in black and white by medical professionals. So good luck with your shot every 5-8 months for the rest of your life buddy.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc
Here, I'll do the math for you even though it's pretty simple:

We have a population of 9 millon. 80% of whom are vaccinated. 80% of 9 million is 7.2 million, leaving 1.8 million unvaccinated.

We have 541 hospitalizations. 303 are vaccinated, 211 are not.

For every 100,000 people who are vaccinated, 4 are hospitalized.
For every 100,000 people who are not vaccinated, 12 are hospitalized.

Which group seems to be doing 3 times better?

edit on 8/28/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Maybe it feels good to have so much faith in a for profit medical system made up of companies which many politicians, medical professionals and their families have large financial stakes in or sit on the boards of. The companies being publicly traded and beholden to their shareholders to generate profits.

I don't know. Seems like a bad bunch to have faith in

Pharmaceutical company settlement amounts

Let’s take a look at the top 10 pharmaceutical settlements, in order of dollar amounts (highest to lowest). These can include a combination of criminal fines and civil settlements:
Company Amount of penalties Year GlaxoSmithKline $3 billion 2012 Pfizer $2.3 billion 2009 Johnson & Johnson $2.2 billion 2013 Abbott $1.5 billion 2012 Eli Lilly $1.42 billion 2009 Merck $950 million 2011 Amgen $762 million 2012 AstraZeneca $520 million 2010 Actelion $360 million 2018 Purdue Pharma $270 million 2019

www.enjuris.com...

Tru$tworthy bunch.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

LINK

A police officer who frequently voiced anti-vaccine sentiments and took horse dewormer in a misguided attempt to stave off the coronavirus has died from Covid-19.

Captain Joe Manning, 57, of the Wayne County Sheriff's Office in Georgia died on Wednesday due to complications from Covid-19, according to local broadcaster WSAV.

It is unfortunate we find ourselves in a situation where there is very little trust on the prescribed options to prevent/mitigate COVID. There has also been a lot of resistance to other potential prophylactic medications. All this leading to people to take and promote dangerous alternatives.

This is just another example.

You're low posting this nonsense.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Nothing at all wrong with those numbers eh John?

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

a reply to: vonclod

I have provided factual statements and links to back up what I have said here on ATS. You are just saying "not true" so, no, we are not on equal footing

Because I don't think you are interpreting the info, properly. In Israel, more people have it, unvaxxed, than vaxxed..per capita!! % wise. It's 60/40, strictly on the #s, but the population is 80-90% vaxxed. Math!

Take it, don't take it, don't care, I just see excuses not to, that are incorrect at times, that is what I respond to.

link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Is there? Are they incorrect?

link   
a reply to: CircumstancialEvidence

Add to that the FDA , who is tasked with regulating these pharma companies, is 75% funded by the pharma companies. Yea I trust them.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

For every 100,000 people who are vaccinated, 4 are hospitalized.
For every 100,000 people who are not vaccinated, 12 are hospitalized.

Your two statements contradict each other, think you need some more math lessons, sounds to me like the vaxxed are fairing worse.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

303 "vaccinated" people in hospital out of 541...

Am I seriously the only one to see a massive stain on this picture?

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

303 "vaccinated" people in hospital out of 541...

Am I seriously the only one to see a massive stain on this picture?

Do you understand percentages, or..per capita?

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Your two statements contradict each other,

No they don't.

think you need some more math lessons, sounds to me like the vaxxed are fairing worse.

You need some math lessons, period.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

They believe their narrative ,damn the numbers and facts. I think they have to believe what they believe to feel better abut taking the jab and to feel like they are the superior ones to the un jabbed.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I am done with you if you are going to ignore solid, factual, hard numbers man. Good luck

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
LMFAO

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

a reply to: CircumstancialEvidence

Add to that the FDA , who is tasked with regulating these pharma companies, is 75% funded by the pharma companies. Yea I trust them.

Exactly.
People quote facts from one side in an information war where the medical authority, including the FDA, the CDC, NIH, and the WHO, are no longer trustworthy.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Honestly, if being "unvaccinated" was that dangerous then their would be thousands in hospital. The shots don't stop the spread. If anything they strengthen the virus.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CircumstancialEvidence

27 vaccinated people test positive for Covid on a Carnival cruise ship

Hmm... that's 1 in 160...

Not sure your point here. You are picking a small isolated case where everyone is vaccinated in a tight enclosed container, while we are looking at the total. So yes you might have 1 in 160 in this type of situation, but then you can have 1 in 50,000 in another situation. MIT was stating the over all average is 1 in 10,000. See the difference? That number could change based on future over all numbers as situations change, but it does show the vaccine does work.

How is Israel, the most heavily vid vaxed country in the world holding up? Lots of new cases there being blamed on the unvaxxed.

Okay. Endless booster shots should keep things in check then.

The 30% not vaccinated are the young and healthy who if they get CIVID it pretty much does nothing. I think I read the average age of the vaccinated there is 65 years old, so yes I would assume you would see mostly vaccinated in hospitals, but what would those numbers be if they were not vaccinated? COVID went through the old like wild fire in the beginning and it isn't doing that today because most of the old are now vaccinated. Like 500k of the 600k dead are old people...

As to boosters...maybe for the high risk just like we do with a flu shot.

The bottom-line is the vaccine has been a life saver for the old and high risk, do you disagree with that?

edit on 28-8-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Honestly, if being "unvaccinated" was that dangerous then their would be thousands in hospital.

There are. Just in Florida for example.
www.fox35orlando.com...

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join