It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-vaxx police officer who had been taking horse worm medicine dies from Covid

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

"THEY say" You believe everything THEY say? They may say that , but that is not what is really happening, the numbers are way higher. Israel has 60% hospitalized are jabbed. Also just anecdotally in my personal experience a bulk of people I know that have had tested positive for covid have been "vaxxed". But keep believing what you are being sold

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I said the jab is a joke, and you are trying to twist my words to say something I did not.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Great informative rebuttal. You have added so much to this discussion

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

I said the jab is a joke, and you are trying to twist my words to say something I did not.

I said the jab is not a joke to the old and ill, because the virus is not a joke to that group. The old and ill really need the jab, period.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Great informative rebuttal. You have added so much to this discussion

We are on equal footing then.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I've taken horse tranquillisers and can tell you that they kick like a mule.

God only knows what a horse dosage dewormer will do to you.

a reply to: MDDoxs

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Then go get it !! Just don't force people to take it, that is what we that choose not to be jabbed have a problem with. And I know you are going to try and say we are not being forced but you would be being coy, When you have companies charging non jabbed a surcharge for not taking the jab (delta) and more calling for it. Doctors saying they will not see people that have not been jabbed, if the reasoning is they can't stand to see people die a horrible death then doctors should refuse to see smokers, alcoholics, obese people, drug addicts, etc, etc You have people saying the un jabbed should not be able to work and should lose their jobs. These are all punitive to force people to take the jab. .

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I have provided factual statements and links to back up what I have said here on ATS. You are just saying "not true" so, no, we are not on equal footing

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

"THEY say" You believe everything THEY say? They may say that , but that is not what is really happening, the numbers are way higher. Israel has 60% hospitalized are jabbed. Also just anecdotally in my personal experience a bulk of people I know that have had tested positive for covid have been "vaxxed". But keep believing what you are being sold

Prefect reply as I suspected, glad I didn't waste much more time on it. You believe only what fits your narrative it seems, and we call that confirmation bias. You reek of it here...

As of 17 Aug Israel is reporting

Among unvaccinated patients aged 60 and up, there were 154.7 serious cases per 100,000 people compared with 19.8 for their vaccinated counterparts.

Here is something interesting.... I did find this supporting your point and the article attack the vaccine very well, but in the article their proof was this...

according to one of the hospital’s doctors

The whole thing was based on what this one guy Tweeted...lol that is where we have gone with reporting, so do you want to believe this one guy, or what the official numbers are saying. Even at the state level should we not believe what the state is reporting?

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Pot calling the kettle black about only believing what fits your narrative. You are laughable with that accusation

www.sciencemag.org...

What is clear is that “breakthrough” cases are not the rare events the term implies. As of 15 August, 514 Israelis were hospitalized with severe or critical COVID-19, a 31% increase from just 4 days earlier. Of the 514, 59% were fully vaccinated

“There are so many breakthrough infections that they dominate and most of the hospitalized patients are actually vaccinated,”

One guys tweet Was it?

But please tell me how I am the one with confirmation bias again

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Then go get it !! Just don't force people to take it, that is what we that choose not to be jabbed have a problem with.

Wait... I thought what we were talking about whether the vaccine works or not...So what are you blather on about here? I have not suggested anything about whether a person needs to get it or not. if you are young why get it?

And I know you are going to try and say we are not being forced but you would be being coy, When you have companies charging non jabbed a surcharge for not taking the jab (delta) and more calling for it.

OK shifting points, so do you agree the vaccine works?

I don't agree with mandating it at all. I think people are stupid if they are old and/or high risk and don't get it, while also believing anyone under 40 really doesn't need it because the virus is not much of anything to them.

Doctors saying they will not see people that have not been jabbed, if the reasoning is they can't stand to see people die a horrible death then doctors should refuse to see smokers, alcoholics, obese people, drug addicts, etc, etc You have people saying the un jabbed should not be able to work and should lose their jobs. These are all punitive to force people to take the jab. .

Once again not my position....

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

a reply to: GravitySucks

www.healthline.com...

I will just repost this for you. But I don't imagine you will read anything that counters your belief

Read that quite a few times. Read a whole lot more too. Which particular "belief" that you believe I have are you referring to exactly? Seriously, dude, you remind me of scattershot. You're all over the place.

I have absolutely no issues with people using Ivermectin, or any other drug for that matter, off-label to try to keep the monsters at bay.

But for your own sake, make sure you use the formulations intended for humans, which is different that the formulation for animals in more ways than the prescribed dosage by weight.

And make sure you get the full scoop from the prescribing physician, who, if he or she is wise, will also have you sign an off-label informed consent.

There have been 260 calls for ivermectin poisoning in Texas 2021 through August.

I know most of you are informed about it, but too many it seems are not, just hearing half/reading of what is said, not understanding a quarter of what they have heard/reaad, and not speaking to a physician.

Just saying we should all just be careful if and when we speak/write about it to be very clear about the information we give out, some of which is stated above, because it's harming people.

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
MSM has no problems posting news articles for their sensational to push the vax vaccination. Because that's what the over all point of the article is.

This. These deaths are being manufactured for psyop.
Yep. Exactly as they did with HCQ and the aquarium cleaner.

And on a broader level, exactly as they do with the manufactured school shootings to attack the 2nd amendment.

Most people do not understand how sophisticated, organized these psyops are. The intelligence agencies have been weaponized against humanity.

Ivermectin works. These people do not want humanity to have alternatives to the “vaccines”.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

No I do not think it works, see the last post I just made, but go get it if it makes you feel protected and superior to others

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Thanks for responding. I read your source. 1 in 10,000 you say?

27 vaccinated people test positive for Covid on a Carnival cruise ship

www.cnbc.com...

Hmm... that's 1 in 160...

How is Israel, the most heavily vid vaxed country in the world holding up? Lots of new cases there being blamed on the unvaxxed.

What is clear is that “breakthrough” cases are not the rare events the term implies. As of 15 August, 514 Israelis were hospitalized with severe or critical COVID-19, a 31% increase from just 4 days earlier. Of the 514, 59% were fully vaccinated. Of the vaccinated, 87% were 60 or older. “There are so many breakthrough infections that they dominate and most of the hospitalized patients are actually vaccinated,” says Uri Shalit, a bioinformatician at the Israel Institute of Technology (Technion) who has consulted on COVID-19 for the government. “One of the big stories from Israel [is]: ‘Vaccines work, but not well enough.’”

www.sciencemag.org...

Okay. Endless booster shots should keep things in check then.

They are now specifying CT values for vaccinated individuals. It’s nice to see that the CDC is specifying cycle threshold, as mentioned above, for vaccinated individuals. It simply makes the detection of “positive” cases much more accurate and, as explained above, the chances of a false positive far are less when doing so. But the concern is, the testing of vaccinated individuals with this cycle threshold is less likely to reveal false positives, yet prior to the rollout of the vaccine there is reason to believe that the cycle threshold was 35 or higher, as mentioned earlier in the article. Why all of a sudden change it for vaccinated individuals? Does this mean that those who are unvaccinated will still be tested at a cycle threshold that is more likely return a false positive? Does this mean that unvaccinated individuals are likely to test positive more so than vaccinated ones, not as a result of the test but rather the cycle threshold used?

rightsfreedoms.wordpress.com...

Corroborating Information: The Deputy Medical Officer of Ontario, Canada, Dr. Barbara Yaffe stated earlier in the pandemic that COVID-19 testing may yield at least 50 percent false positives. This means that people who test positive for COVID may not actually have it.
In July, professor Carl Heneghan, director for the centre of evidence-based medicine at Oxford University and outspoken critic of the current UK response to the pandemic, wrote a piece titled “How many Covid diagnoses are false positives?” He has argued that the proportion of positive tests that are false in the UK could also be as high as 50%.
Former scientific advisor at Pfizer, Dr. Mike Yeadon, also one of the authors of the paper discussed at the beginning of this article, argued that the proportion of positive tests that are false may actually be as high as 90%.

You sure seem confident considering how many qualified individuals are questioning the official narrative.

Good day.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

Hah. We were quoting the same source at the same time. Well played.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

I don't know how you think I am scattershot. I am really consistent in my beliefs and what I say. The scattershot may come from I am having to counter many different arguments and accusations on here. But you and I agree 100% on these idiots taking horse de-wormer, or drinking fish tank cleaner, or bleach, I just don't feel sorry for them as they are just lining up for their darwin award. I also don't think it is happening as wide spread as the media makes it out to be. They report that story to make it seem like anyone who is against the jab is that stupid.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Pot calling the kettle black about only believing what fits your narrative. You are laughable with that accusation

This is from the article you posted lol...

The sheer number of vaccinated Israelis means some breakthrough infections were inevitable, and the unvaccinated are still far more likely to end up in the hospital or die.

The 30% not vaccinated are mainly the young and healthy, so you have this huge percentage of old and ill people vaccinated.

WHAT is your point here as your article fits my narrative just fine. BTW I read that article before, seems you haven't past the headlines...lol

Just think how bad it would be for the old and sick if they were not vaccinated.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I take ivermectin regularly, along with several other protocols which have been safely used for years to treat both humans and animals. Unlike the multitude of pharmacological compounds which have been proven to be both slow and fast poisons yet remained on the market for years and some which are still sold today.

I like the idea of being as healthy as a horse.

$he blinded me with $cience. 🤑⚕

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CircumstancialEvidence

X and his band of believers will not believe any doctor or expert that does not say what they like, to them those experts are quacks

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join