It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-vaxx police officer who had been taking horse worm medicine dies from Covid

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Poor fella. Nothing works 100%. Life = Risks.

Kudos to those who explore!

edit on 8/28/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I am neither 'for' nor 'against' vaccines - I have had the J & J one at my husband's insistence ....

The point I want to make here is that if people are going to use research papers to back up their posts, it's important to really read them carefully enough to make certain that they actually agree with the claim being made...

In the case of the paper you linked:
The conclusion basically says that people are 'better off' getting the 'vaccines' (Pfizer & Astra-Zeneca) than getting COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2), because:

Increased risk of cerebral venous sinus thrombosis was found after a first dose of both vaccines—a week later with BNT162b2 than with ChAdOx1 nCoV-19
The risks of these outcomes after vaccination were much lower than those associated with SARS-CoV-2 infection in the same population

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Good point. There have been many reports that a large percentage of those dying from the vid 19 are obese. The attempt to conceal the poor health (co-morbidities) and advanced age of many who are dying is extremely dishonest.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Which stats show this? Source that please.

I have seen nothing which substantiates what you claim. Not saying you are wrong but claims such as the ones you are making here should be backed up by credible sources.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   

www.healthline.com...

According to two recent, non-peer-reviewed studies, people who recovered from COVID-19 produced a robust immune response that was superior to vaccination alone, and adding one or more vaccine doses offered even stronger protection

The jab is a joke

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I'll never understand taking medical advise from ANYONE except YOUR DOCTOR.

If you are getting medical advise from the news, the internet, your friends, a little voice in your head, a politician, you're not getting good advise. You're getting their opinions WITHOUT the medical background.

Stop it, or like this guy, pay the price.

Your doctor, your one stop shop for good sound advise.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I disagree, stats do show that the vacced have much reduced symptoms, and that is what it is all about

Then it is not a vaccine. I thought vaccines were about vaccinating and eliminating what you are vaccinating against. If it is just about easing symptoms then why don't they just treat people with any number of treatments already out there ? At this point with a leaky vaccine you are just creating more variants and making this worse on everyone

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Except that doctors are pressured to push pharmaceuticals

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Obituary

Don't count on natural immunity or Ivermectin or the vaccines to keep you alive. It's a crap shoot.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

The jab is a joke

If you are older and or not super healthy it is not a joke, as the virus is not a joke for those groups.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

a reply to: MiddleInsite

Except that doctors are pressured to push pharmaceuticals

And don't know anything - anything about natural health. Exceptions ist, and are becoming more and more common, but only because those Doctors are tired of just watching things they do not work or make people worse when it comes to chronic disease, so they start researching and learning about natural health.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Then it is not a vaccine. I thought vaccines were about vaccinating and eliminating what you are vaccinating against. If it is just about easing symptoms then why don't they just treat people with any number of treatments already out there ? At this point with a leaky vaccine you are just creating more variants and making this worse on everyone

The vaccine reduces your chances of getting it and reduces the symptoms if you do. All it does is prime your immune system to deal with it, why is that so hard to understand?

So not like the virus running wild doesn't make variants...lol The reason why it is a leaky vaccine is because ALL RNA based vaccines are leaky as the virus will form variants no matter what...

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

He has just as much of a chance of dying whether he is jabbed or not.

Not true

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

He has just as much of a chance of dying whether he is jabbed or not.

I disagree, stats do show that the vacced have much reduced symptoms, and that is what it is all about. If you get the virus it is no longer new to your system and the body can attack it quicker and better. It is about as simple as that...

Ummm...it's not as simple as that actually. The body, post-vax, has never actually been exposed to the virus. That's because the shot is not, by definition, a vaccine. There are no dead or reduced viral cells present which is what a vaccine is.

Now, I have to admit that I'm wildly disappointed in the ATS community on this one, because I was expecting WAY more jokes about the horse de-wormer side of this story. C'mon ATS...get it together.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

So this is interesting mainly because there are 10s or 100's of thousands that have tanken "horse paste" and this is the first death of someone who was doing it that they can find?

Just playing devil's advocate.
edit on 28-8-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CircumstancialEvidence

Which stats show this? Source that please.

I have seen nothing which substantiates what you claim. Not saying you are wrong but claims such as the ones you are making here should be backed up by credible sources.

Jesus, where does one start as there is so much out there. If you do not care to look why should I show you anything since you will most likly blow it all off anyways.

This is from MIT medical...ya that MIT

MIT

How worried should we be? As of April 26, 2021, the CDC reports 9,245 cases of individuals diagnosed with COVID-19 after vaccination. We’ll do the math for you: that’s roughly 0.01 percent or approximately one in 10,000 of the more than 95 million individuals who were fully vaccinated as of that date. To be clear, the CDC acknowledges that this number is a vast undercount due to under-reporting and the fact that mild and asymptomatic infections are unlikely to be detected. Because the vaccines are so good at preventing symptomatic illness, asymptomatic or very mild infections are likely to be caught only if vaccinated people are regularly tested, as they are at MIT. Still, it’s abundantly clear that the vast majority of fully vaccinated people are well protected against moderate to severe illness.

They are saying 1 in 10,000 vaccinated will get COVID by statistics.

Lets look more local as it seems state level info is not inflated as MSM, Reddit, random posts etc...

Oregon is reporting 2% of COVID are breakthrough cases....only 2%... Last week Oregon reported about 900 in hospitals and only 2% are vaccinated. That means that 30% of the population is 98% of the cases on hospitals, and that is HUGE. They are also getting hit hard with the Delta so the excuses that the vaccine doesn't work on variants is false too. These are not slight number suggesting the vaccine works, they are significant. I could go on, but I hope you get the point as I don't want to spend an hour constantly listing things to just convince you they work when most likely anything I post will not change your mind that they don't.

2%

edit on 28-8-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Poor fella. Nothing works 100%. Life = Risks.

Kudos to those who explore!

You mean like the scientists who develop/explore drugs for Animals and then say "may be harmful for human consumption"

poor fella nothin, this guy was nuts regardless of his vaccination stance, where must he have read about this, some random page on the internet, ignore the vetinary doctors and human doctors just munch on some animal tablets, what could go wrong

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

Ummm...it's not as simple as that actually. The body, post-vax, has never actually been exposed to the virus. That's because the shot is not, by definition, a vaccine. There are no dead or reduced viral cells present which is what a vaccine is.

Now, I have to admit that I'm wildly disappointed in the ATS community on this one, because I was expecting WAY more jokes about the horse de-wormer side of this story. C'mon ATS...get it together.

In both cases of the vaccine and virus the body's immune system triggers on the protein that is the same in each, so yes whether mRNA is making protein or the virus the body's response is the same. So then you get the virus and the body say oh crap I have seen that before and attacks much quicker than if it sat around for a week or two trying to figure it all out. Data is showing this quite well if one cares to look.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

www.healthline.com...

I will just repost this for you. But I don't imagine you will read anything that counters your belief

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I disagree, stats do show that the vacced have much reduced symptoms, and that is what it is all about

You thought wrong. I have no idea where people get that stupid idea. This has been stated many times. There are currently about 2 dozen different illnesses for which vaccines are approved in the US. Vaccines for only two of them—Polio and Smallpox—have close to 100% effectiveness. That’s why those two diseases are considered to be eradicated or eliminated. More than 90% of approved vaccines have effectiveness ratings about equivalent to the COVID vaccines. That’s why the illnesses which those vaccines target are held to low levels in the population but are not eliminated.

Using a vaccine that has less than 100% effectiveness is NOT just about easing symptoms. Here’s some results from a UK Public Health weekly report from last month for the Pfizer vaccine after two shots:

Effectiveness against infection: 70 - 90%
Effectiveness against symptoms: 85 - 95%
Effectiveness against hospitalization: 90 - 99%
Effectiveness against mortality: 95 - 99%

assets.publishing.service.gov.uk...

Page 9, Table 3.

There aren’t “any number of treatments out there” for treatment once you get the disease. There are a few, and none of them come anywhere close to having a 99% reduction in mortality risk. It turns out that by far the best option for reducing your risk of dying from a COVID infection is to have your immune system primed by getting a vaccine.

The researcher who wrote the paper on the risk of leaky vaccines with Marek’s disease (Andrew Read) has pointed out that the current crop of covid vaccines is nowhere close to being leaky enough to make the corinavirus more virulent:

"Covid involves very different vaccines and viruses, and the biological details matter," Read said.
"Delta is spreading like wildfire in the non-vaccinated. Even if no one was vaccinated, Delta would be spreading rapidly. Choosing not to vaccinate puts people at risk of severe disease, irrespective of the variants," he said, referring to the highly infectious coronavirus variant behind a surge in cases.
"It is irresponsible for people to use hypothetical concerns... as a reason to withhold life-saving vaccines now," Read added.

factcheck.afp.com...

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join