It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those who laughed about the magnets

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

I can accept that vaccines become contaminated but the thread is about magnets sticking to arms.

One does not reinforce the other put it that way.

If your not suggesting that magnets are sticking to peoples arms Halfswede i do apologise.

edit on 26-8-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
All hail the Q, witness his power and divinity.

www.salon.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: fernalley
Just think: We are going through 2 mass extinction events at the same time. If we don't succumb to climate and covid a third will be introduced .

But think how awesome it will be as we dance around clinking with forks and spoons sicking to our skin. I plan on making some milagros to usher in the mass extinction with style.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Interesting there were no ingredients on the pfizer pages nice instuructions on how to take care of the vx etc and this
But no ingredient list not going to waste my time reading the rest because if its starts out as nothing why waste time on it.
Not gonna read it. I have already read the list of ingredients one phase is a deal breaker for me. That and I had cvd so no need.
a reply to: vonclod

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

So you don't think much about the mass hysteria the media is feeding us today?

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
No but www.youtube.com...
from the video link up top
a reply to: booyakasha

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   

No, I'm hysterical about things that really matter,, like people wearing brown shoes and black socks; And thinking its cool to wear your hat turned around backwards.

I am the MEDIA....
edit on 26-8-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

But no ingredient list not going to waste my time reading the rest because if its starts out as nothing why waste time on it.

Too tired to read to the part where the ingredients are listed?..ok, I 'm starting to grasp what some of the problem is here. Ya, it's a dry read, but the info is there.

3, or 4 times, the ingredients have been listed, or links, with the page # the ingredients are on. Moderna's info on ingredients is on page 21 of their product info..as an example.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   
How many shots were given before they discovered that some were contaminated with that stuff. I doubt if the people giving them were looking for stuff floating on the vaccine, and if they did, they probably figured it was not a problem since there are supposed to be such high standards in pharmaceuticals.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

No, I'm hysterical about things that really matter,, like people wearing brown shoes and black socks; And thinking its cool to wear your hat turned around backwards.

I am the MEDIA....

Sorry, my bad. Forgot to take a knee to the MEDIA

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
In April 1955 more than 200 000 children in five Western and mid-Western USA states received a polio vaccine in which the process of inactivating the live virus proved to be defective. Within days there were reports of paralysis and within a month the first mass vaccination programme against polio had to be abandoned.

At least it wasn't magnets

link

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I saw them many times that is not the reason I am not taking the vx. They were even posted from the "dry read" the linked page
Here is a story straight out of tales from the crypt. It involves 3 we will call them geoff, billy, and ton ton. Geoff had this super neat o island with little supervision and billy an ton ton were frequent guests there. Geoff had this crazy idea to create a race of humans with his dna and told billy and ton ton to figure out a way (they owed him for allowing them access to his secret lab.) Ton Ton goes ok I will sensationalize a virus that has a 99.9% chance of survival to the point of locking down everyone then we will say ok you can go out but you gotta wear a mask *(ike 100 years ago.) Billy speaks up ahem I have a plan to depopulate the planet with vx so let's go ahead and roll out the darpa funded yet never approved rna vx's with geoff's genes in it.
Happy Halloween
Deny ignorance

edit on 8/26/2021 by CrazyFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
I saw them many times that is not the reason I am not taking the vx. They were even posted from the "dry read" the linked pages 4 phizer vx I did not see them lol.
Here is a story straight out of tales from the crypt. It involves 3 we will call them geoff, billy, and ton ton. Geoff had this super neat o island with little supervision and billy an ton ton were frequent guests there. Geoff had this crazy idea to create a race of humans with his dna and told billy and ton ton to figure out a way (they owed him for allowing them access to his secret lab.) Ton Ton goes ok I will sensationalize a virus that has a 99.9% chance of survival to the point of locking down everyone then we will say ok you can go out but you gotta wear a mask *(ike 100 years ago.) Billy speaks up ahem I have a plan to depopulate the planet with vx so let's go ahead and roll out the darpa funded yet never approved rna vx's with geoff's genes in it.
Happy Halloween
Deny ignorance

I don't believe any of that crap, but if you don't want to take it, don't take it!..no skin of my nose. I might have opinions on things, but I respect choice at the end of the day.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
How many shots were given before they discovered that some were contaminated with that stuff. I doubt if the people giving them were looking for stuff floating on the vaccine, and if they did, they probably figured it was not a problem since there are supposed to be such high standards in pharmaceuticals.

It always sucks to be collateral damage in an experiment. I can't imagine being in that place
edit on 26-8-2021 by shasta9600 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Whether that story is true remains to be seen lol. I am not getting the shot because I am gonna be an experimment of my own. I am going to see how much natural immunity works. If I catch cvd and it is worse (very easy to happen) my experiment fails. If it works then hopefully it will work with all those "vxd" who are now catching it. Not anti vx ftr just got my tetanus booster in feb.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I am the MEDIA....

At least that explains why you bring up Q in nearly every thread I see you post. Always thought it was strange, I get it now.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: CrazyFox
I saw them many times that is not the reason I am not taking the vx. They were even posted from the "dry read" the linked pages 4 phizer vx I did not see them lol.
Happy Halloween
Deny ignorance

I don't believe any of that crap, but if you don't want to take it, don't take it!..no skin of my nose. I might have opinions on things, but I respect choice at the end of the day.

So why is not choice respected Any Where now.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Nope, you don't get to say that what's acceptable in a court of law isn't appropriate evidence.
Your desperation is showing.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake lol durka joe i use no script in firefox to avoid any blocks, this is what real people who know how not to get infected do things, cant help you lamens that cant use a computer to save your life.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Destal

Well you do, reply that is. x

And Bitchute is more like a "video hosting service launched by Ray Vahey in January 2017. It is known for accommodating far-right individuals and conspiracy theorists, and for hosting hate speech."

Its a place full of uncensored hateful racist nonsense and right-wing lunatics with little to no moderation, aye it ticks that box.

Not much convenient about it all the same just hateful and inaccurate.

Lol, Bitchute is as right wing as Youtube is left wing.
In other words, it contains opinions on BOTH sides.
Which only means it's an uncensored platform, which you clearly don't like.
I needed a good laugh tonight.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join