It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine Expert Vanden Bossche Calls For "Immediate Halt" To Vaccinations

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The point is not to eradicate COVID. The point is to reduce death and suffering from it. To reduce its impact in general.

There are remedy drugs, like HCQ, that have been proven to significantly lessen covid symptoms.

And if the point is to reduce suffering/death... then proven remedies with low adverse reactions surpass experimental vaccines with over a million reported adverse side effects, and no as-yet known long-term effects.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: themessengernevermatters

Well, my point is, that since the vaccines are not going to eradicate covid, then the growing push to force or coerce the entire population of the planet to be vaccinated is a fools errand.
And you just presented a straw man argument. The point is not to eradicate COVID. The point is to reduce death and suffering from it. To reduce its impact in general.

better immunity than the one provided by the vaccine.
Yet to be determined.

Then those who need and want the vaccine should take and those of us, who have chosen not; many of us for our own reasons, shouldn't be punished or coerced into it.
I guess it's unreasonable for construction companies to require safety equipment to be used too. Who cares if someone gets hurt and can't work for a few weeks? Who cares if they screw up and hurt another employee in the process?

I am not talking about construction companies. I am talking about the restriction of public access, violation of the right to the freedom of movement and forced/coerced medical treatments for the greater good. I am talking about the rights of citizens to be taken and restricted by medical authorities. The eugenicists of the 1900s were all for forced medical treatments and sterilizations.

Maybe you should invent a time machine Lord John Worfin, you would fit into that time period very well.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
It's all for the greater good right?

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

a reply to: HawkEyi

What about of the side effects of the covid vaxs? like heart inflammation? of course the media is treating it as rare because many arent being reported nor documented.

So, you have undocumented evidence that such side effects are prevalent?

Did you know that there is undocumented evidence that unicorns exist?

There have been 1,357,036 short-term adverse reactions reported to the Vaccine Injury Website

VAERS

The website claim is that the number of reports is approximately 1% of actual cases.

And we do not yet have long-term effects.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SeventhChapter

People say stupid things about these experts around the worl like, he is making money off saying this!

They ignore the people getting massively rich off this virus scam! The Sky News mentioned this morning people are required to keep getting tests, they are lined up for hours and the tests cost the public 200$ each.

Who is getting rich?

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CupcakeKarma

The website claim is that the number of reports is approximately 1% of actual cases.

Yeah. I had a headache the day after my second shot. I didn't report it, but probably someone would have.

To compare that to deaths is absurd. Because of the EUA it is required that serious issues be reported. Death is a pretty serious issue.

edit on 8/14/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Yeah. I had a headache the day after my second shot. I didn't report it, but probably someone would have.

To compare that to deaths is absurd. Because of the EUA it is required that serious issues be reported. Death is a pretty serious issue.

I don't equate headaches with deaths either.... but

VAERS has over 13,000 deaths reported as a small [sic] part of their total vaccine reactions.

Now, WHY risk even ONE death while there are safer avenues of remedies for covid patients?

Can you imagine if I claimed goldenseal root tea would quash a virus and there was just ONE death????

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

VAERS has over 13,000 deaths reported as a small [sic] part of their total vaccine reactions.

Correction: deaths after being vaccinated. Reported as required.

In 2019 there were an average of 7,800 deaths a day. People are bound to die after being vaccinated. Just as they die after not being vaccinated.

Can you imagine if I claimed goldenseal root tea would quash a virus and there was just ONE death????
I bet people have died after drinking tea. Probably while drinking tea, actually.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

With other words...the virus can mutate into a variant which will be immune to the vaccine and those who are not vaccinated will not have a natural defence against it. So...we are all f-ed ?

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

In 2019 there were an average of 7,800 deaths a day. People are bound to die after being vaccinated. Just as they die after not being vaccinated.

I bet people have died after drinking tea. Probably while drinking tea, actually.

This is garbage.
Compare it to the last 20 years...my God.
The ignorance in this post.
Do you honestly mean to tell me the 12,800 annual death increase (its only been 8 months) after going 20 plus years at ~200 deaths per year for all vaccines in this country, is not an alarming signal that needs investigation?
Now you’re just peddling BS

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara

With other words...the virus can mutate into a variant which will be immune to the vaccine and those who are not vaccinated will not have a natural defence against it. So...we are all f-ed ?

We don’t know for sure.
There is data that presents as if it looks like it’s going that way.
I pray this will not be the result.
The fact that we are all sitting here waiting and wondering about the unknown future implications is a damn good reason not to get the “vaccines”, especially for those who do not need them, like kids. These people are sick.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Yes, the whole point of VAERS is surveillance.

200 deaths per year for all vaccines in this country

What other vaccines require that deaths after vaccination be reported, whether or not they may be related?

Healthcare providers are required to report to VAERS the following adverse events after COVID-19 vaccination [under Emergency Use Authorization (EUA)], and other adverse events if later revised by CDC:

Vaccine administration errors, whether or not associated with an adverse event (AE)
Serious AEs regardless of causality. Serious AEs per FDA are defined as:
1. Death;
2. A life-threatening AE;
3. Inpatient hospitalization or prolongation of existing hospitalization;
4. A persistent or significant incapacity or substantial disruption of the ability to conduct normal life functions;
5. A congenital anomaly/birth defect;
6. An important medical event that based on appropriate medical judgement may jeopardize the individual and may require medical or surgical intervention to prevent one of the outcomes listed above.

Cases of Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome
Cases of COVID-19 that result in hospitalization or death
vaers.hhs.gov...

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Oh for the love of God...when did the VAERs system go into effect? What is the purpose of the VAERs database? Are you saying it was used for nothing the past 30 years?
What percent of deaths is accurately represented by VAERs?

Please clarify are you saying the 13000+ deaths on the vaers database is not alarming to you?

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   

What percent of deaths is accurately represented by VAERs?
Probably close to 100%. Pretty sure those people did die.

Please clarify are you saying the 13000+ deaths on the vaers database is not alarming to you?
Not really. Not when you consider that 7,800 people die every day. With numbers like that, it's bound to happen after someone is vaccinated. In lieu of other information, that doesn't mean that the vaccine had anything to do with it.

regardless of causality.
It is required that the deaths be reported. That was not the case with other vaccines. If it were I reckon the numbers would be similar.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   

What percent of deaths related to the mRNA medical treatments is accurately captured on VAERs?
What percentage of deaths were captured in past years prior to covid?
You clearly do not know the answer to either of those questions do you?

Are you sure those deaths are not related to the MRNA “vaccines”?

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   

a reply to: 727Sky

As far as mutations and the vaccine, it should not take more than a couple of brain cells to realize that a vaccine that does not stop the virus in its tracks will allow said virus to mutate.

And without vaccines viruses don't mutate?

That's what makes this claim so specious. Mutations don't happen because of any particular thing (except maybe a random cosmic ray strike). That's not the way it works.

Seems like there might be some credence to this "specious claim"
Link

"There is a theoretical expectation that some types of vaccines could prompt the evolution of more virulent (“hotter”) pathogens. This idea follows from the notion that natural selection removes pathogen strains that are so “hot” that they kill their hosts and, therefore, themselves. Vaccines that let the hosts survive but do not prevent the spread of the pathogen relax this selection, allowing the evolution of hotter pathogens to occur. This type of vaccine is often called a leaky vaccine. When vaccines prevent transmission, as is the case for nearly all vaccines used in humans, this type of evolution towards increased virulence is blocked. But when vaccines leak, allowing at least some pathogen transmission, they could create the ecological conditions that would allow hot strains to emerge and persist. This theory proved highly controversial when it was first proposed over a decade ago, but here we report experiments with Marek’s disease virus in poultry that show that modern commercial leaky vaccines can have precisely this effect: they allow the onward transmission of strains otherwise too lethal to persist. Thus, the use of leaky vaccines can facilitate the evolution of pathogen strains that put unvaccinated hosts at greater risk of severe disease. The future challenge is to identify whether there are other types of vaccines used in animals and humans that might also generate these evolutionary risks."

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   

There is no correction, listed with VAERS, yet. The count is over 13,000 covid vaccine deaths associated within a 7 day period following a covid vaccination.

THAT constitutes 13,000 + possible deaths as caused by, FROM the covid vaccine, which warrants an investigation and further testing.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Of course, but if I listed goldenseal root tea as a PREVENTATIVE, and people actually drank the tea and then died within a 7 day period, AND they received one of those faulty false-positive tests that determined the person had covid.... there would be no question as to a LEGAL suspicion of a correlation that my 'prevention tea' did not work and caused the death.

SO it is with any new substance that is shortly followed by death.
It warrants an investigation and further testing.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   

What other vaccines require that deaths after vaccination be reported, whether or not they may be related?

Salk, the creator of the infamous polio vaccine once noted that parents do not sleep well, immediately following their children’s polio vaccination… because of the RISK of death or getting the polio.

And I believe it has been the custom to withdraw a new vaccine if 25 deaths are reported, as with the Swine flu…. but not THIS experimental ‘vaccine’ with over 13,000 reported associated deaths.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   

The count is over 13,000 covid vaccine deaths associated within a 7 day period following a covid vaccination.

54,600 people died each week in 2019. Show that 13,000 is an unusually high number and you might have something.

THAT constitutes 13,000 + possible deaths as caused by, FROM the covid vaccine, which warrants an investigation and further testing.
Why? Do the doctors who reported all the deaths think the vaccine was involved? Do you think there is no investigation at all?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join