It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine Expert Vanden Bossche Calls For "Immediate Halt" To Vaccinations

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Well, my point is, that since the vaccines are not going to eradicate covid, then the growing push to force or coerce the entire population of the planet to be vaccinated is a fools errand. And since the pandemic has mostly been a pandemic of the most vulnerable and the vast majority of people will recover with better immunity than the one provided by the vaccine. Then those who need and want the vaccine should take and those of us, who have chosen not; many of us for our own reasons, shouldn't be punished or coerced into it.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: themessengernevermatters

Well, my point is, that since the vaccines are not going to eradicate covid, then the growing push to force or coerce the entire population of the planet to be vaccinated is a fools errand.
And you just presented a straw man argument. The point is not to eradicate COVID. The point is to reduce death and suffering from it. To reduce its impact in general.

better immunity than the one provided by the vaccine.
Yet to be determined.

Then those who need and want the vaccine should take and those of us, who have chosen not; many of us for our own reasons, shouldn't be punished or coerced into it.
I guess it's unreasonable for construction companies to require safety equipment to be used too. Who cares if someone gets hurt and can't work for a few weeks? Who cares if they screw up and hurt another employee in the process?
edit on 8/14/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage
All it will take is a resistant strain to turn that into the mother of all Pyrrhic victories.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Yeah. The antivaxxers are hoping. Bigly.

But seriously, that would seem to be where the flexibility of the mRNA approach would be an advantage.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: themessengernevermatters

Well, my point is, that since the vaccines are not going to eradicate covid, then the growing push to force or coerce the entire population of the planet to be vaccinated is a fools errand.
And you just presented a straw man argument. The point is not to eradicate COVID. The point is to reduce death and suffering from it. To reduce its impact in general.

better immunity than the one provided by the vaccine.
Yet to be determined.

Then those who need and want the vaccine should take and those of us, who have chosen not; many of us for our own reasons, shouldn't be punished or coerced into it.
I guess it's unreasonable for construction companies to require safety equipment to be used too. Who cares if someone gets hurt and can't work for a few weeks? Who cares if they screw up and hurt another employee in the process?

I'm not convinced that was a strawman, unless he actually 'believed' that the vax would eradicate the virus? I don't think he did, and was just summarising a fact.

I'm happy to be wrong about this, it's just how I read it. 🤷‍♂️

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: FinallyAwake

I'm not convinced that was a strawman,

Essentially, the person using the strawman pretends to attack their opponent’s stance, while in reality they are actually attacking a distorted version of that stance, which their opponent doesn’t necessarily support.

effectiviology.com...

A strawman argument was presented. It has nothing to do with the discussion. It was a distraction which failed.

I have never claimed that the vaccines would eradicate COVID. Has anyone? My argument is that there is no more danger of a dreadful mutation from the vaccinated than there is from the unvaccinated. And perhaps less.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 03:31 AM
link   

I'm not convinced that was a strawman,

Essentially, the person using the strawman pretends to attack their opponent’s stance, while in reality they are actually attacking a distorted version of that stance, which their opponent doesn’t necessarily support.

effectiviology.com...

A strawman argument was presented. It has nothing to do with the discussion. It was a distraction which failed.

I have never claimed that the vaccines would eradicate COVID. Has anyone? My argument is that there is no more danger of a dreadful mutation from the vaccinated than there is from the unvaccinated. And perhaps less.

Fair enough, thanks or the clarification. 👍🏼

I am concerned about your posts though Phage, concerned enough not to read them from now on, even the ones about space. (yes I know you don't care, that's not what I'm trying to convey)

I'm just stumped as to why intelligent people are happy to share the same opinion as the MSM, since when have they been trustworthy? (not rhetorical)

I know you'll say you're just 'following the science' not the MSM, but are you not concerned about anything that's going on around this virus/pandemic? It seems like you think that everything thats happened and currently happening, is just the normal sequence of events in a crisis like this.

You've been on this conspiracy site for years, yet it seems like you haven't questioned a single thing regarding this pandemic.

I hope I'm wrong and apologise right now if I am, sincerely.

But I choose for the time being, not to trust anything you write.

I can't even write 'with respect' at the end of my post for this, sorry.

Regards
FA

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Since you won't read what I write, _

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 03:48 AM
link   

The point is to reduce death and suffering from it

What about of the side effects of the covid vaxs? like heart inflammation? of course the media is treating it as rare because many arent being reported nor documented.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Since you won't read what I write, _

I would have read your reply as I am actively involved in our 'last' conversation, I did say "not rhetorical" about a specific question. But it's ok, I'm just satisfied that you heard me. 👍🏼
edit on 14-8-2021 by FinallyAwake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

What about of the side effects of the covid vaxs? like heart inflammation? of course the media is treating it as rare because many arent being reported nor documented.

So, you have undocumented evidence that such side effects are prevalent?

Did you know that there is undocumented evidence that unicorns exist?

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   

There is also undocumented evidence that covid19 is a killer pandemic and not the complete nothing burger it’s proven to be.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

What you are calling a vaccine is not a vaccine.

You are now and frequently do play fast and loose with the facts.

The dissenting experts during the last 18 months have pointed out that no successful vaccine against the coronavirus has EVER been delivered. They were right.

Their predictions regarding mutation and ADE have been spot on, even as CDC and Fauci have been wrong more than they have been right.

Fools rush in where wise men fear to tread.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Meanwhile, most were considered essential without the ability to find proper PPE throughout the pandemic. They also share 18th century lavatory practices ( only difference being a broken hand sanitizer despenser) with those from south of the border.

Now the government wants companies to force them a long with all the others who continually contacted exposure while doing their job that serves the public, because the Government is all the sudden concerned about their health. The people who complied, which they serviced throughout the pandemic, are teaming with the government to shame the people who have been at risk the whole time and had to accept that risk to get by.
edit on 8/14/2021 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

There is also undocumented evidence that covid19 is a killer pandemic and not the complete nothing burger it’s proven to be.

Nothing burger? Its killed millions of people around the world.

We still dont know all the effects of long vivid which is a real and scary thing.
Permanent organ damage has been frequently reported and that is very serious.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
As for this guy. His claims are speculative, he offers no evidence to support his arguments, and makes several comments which are blatantly incorrect.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

CNN is telling its viewers the unvaxxed and natural immune folks are causing the mutations. Shame they don’t know what you do.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
His claims are speculative, he offers no evidence to support his arguments, and makes several comments which are blatantly incorrect. The core of his argument relies on the assumption that COVID-19 vaccines do not have a significant effect on transmission. This has been repeatedly confirmed to be false in multiple studies.

www.deplatformdisease.com...

Yup. The "My Pillow Guy" of anti vax..

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Is not going to be a super pandemic or variant unless CDC creates one, history does not lie, pandemics comes and go we human adapt with science help or on our own.

Viruses mutates, infect and are the stronger when they first appear, once the population gets infected and creates antibodies the next waves of virus mutations starts to cause less infections.

But in the US we have an agenda and is taken over the entire world, is all about money, greed and making the most of natures way to thinning humanity, is no the first time and will not be the last one.

Now is this virus created? well even if it was, the human body adapts, if is left to do what it was mean to do naturally. Sadly some becomes casualties. So far covid is not a killer virus as predicted.

And that is why I am no afraid of any new variants.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
latest video from former pfizer exec. michael yeadon in which he lays out his concerns about the integrity of the medical establishment and the potential risks of the vaccines that are being purposefully overlooked and in fact covered up;

www.bitchute.com...

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join