It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the Big Deal About a Vaccine Passport?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem
I was only speaking about ONE country.

Yeah, Canada and how it doesn't require passports. Not that YOU don't require one due to your special status and only then when you travel to the United States.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
This has gone on so long now I can't even remember the topic of this thread.

Vaccine passports and how there aren't any.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I was only speaking about ONE country.

Yeah, Canada and how it doesn't require passports. Not that YOU don't require one due to your special status and only then when you travel to the United States.

Oh, my bad.

My personal passport requirements (or lack thereof) are the subject of the OP?

If the OP was about passports (of the non-vaccine kind), and I wasn't answering a personal question, I may have included that information.

Have a good trip.
edit on 7/29/2021 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Oh, my bad.

Agreed.

Straw man, your comments are your comments and your lack of clarity along with the purposeful omissions is on you.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Whether or not you need a passport, issued by the Secretary of State, to travel back and forth between Canada and the USA is completely irrelevant to the topic of this thread.

Could we PUH-LEEZ spend the next 4 pages here arguing about the definition of the word "Is"???????????

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Oh, my bad.

Agreed.

Straw man, your comments are your comments and your lack of clarity along with the purposeful omissions is on you.

No, the fact that you were wrong is what has you butthurt.

Your whole argument is a strawman that you built from nothing, cut and pasted out of context.

You didn't even know about the Jay Treaty, admit it.

I guess I should have informed you of it.

Sorry, I'm not your adviser. If you want to comment about people's personal situation, maybe you should know what you're talking about first?

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Whether or not you need a passport, issued by the Secretary of State, to travel back and forth between Canada and the USA is completely irrelevant to the topic of this thread.

Could we PUH-LEEZ spend the next 4 pages here arguing about the definition of the word "Is"???????????

I agree man.

It's ridiculous.

But I'm not letting someone bully me. Sorry.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

It's irrelevant to all but a small percent of persons and then who only travel to one country because Canada, despite your comments to the contrary, requires passports for travel.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

It's irrelevant to all but a small percent of persons and then who only travel to one country because Canada, despite your comments to the contrary, requires passports for travel.

Is it?

Now you're an expert on the Jay Treaty? That you didn't know existed until yesterday?

Which is understandable since your State has the lowest population of Native Americans.

Millions of people are irrelevant?

Thanks, I know how relevant it is.
edit on 7/29/2021 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Now you're an expert on the Jay Treaty?

With the relevant portion, yes, it's only a few sentences long.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   

In that context, I'm not sure you used the word "is" correctly. See in Canada, if you cross the border on Tuesday, asking "is" your passport with you, may be frowned upon, as the correct vernacular would be "papers, let me see your papers", notice "is" wasn't used. Of course I can go into much, much more detail on this if you wish. Just holla

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

In that context, I'm not sure you used the word "is" correctly. See in Canada, if you cross the border on Tuesday, asking "is" your passport with you, may be frowned upon, as the correct vernacular would be "papers, let me see your papers", notice "is" wasn't used. Of course I can go into much, much more detail on this if you wish. Just holla

More experts...

On Tuesday it's "Sorry, I need your papers, is that ok?".

Wednesday is the "papers, let me see your papers".

SMH

edit on 7/29/2021 by MykeNukem because: lol

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   

More experts...

On Tuesday it's "Sorry, I need your papers".

SMH

I though that was Thursdays. Are you certain? IS that your final answer. (SEE FCD, you need to mean it when you say "is". And be wearing a nice blue dress.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

More experts...

On Tuesday it's "Sorry, I need your papers".

SMH

I though that was Thursdays. Are you certain? IS that your final answer. (SEE FCD, you need to mean it when you say "is". And be wearing a nice blue dress.

Uuuhhh.

Now I'm not so sure anymore.

That IS was pretty emphatic.

I'm askeered now.

Love the dress btw, very form-fitting, does you justice.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
Now people are freaking out because about proving you have been vaccinated for COVID before you can travel. I have not heard one thing about requiring proof for travel inside the US. I'm 100% against that. To travel to other countries is a different issue. That has been going on for a long time.

I've been to India 3 times and Ukraine once ion the last 7 years.

Never had to get a jab, never had to provide proof of any jabs.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I was also in the Navy and the vaccines I received took 10-15 years to perfect.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Yeah, but you were vaxxing against real stuff that actually can kill you (with a probability greater than 0.5%)

I like to bet with the odds. So let us consider the odds here:

Healthy person, not over 60, no known comorbidities.

Possibility A: Doesn't Vax. Odds you get sick, ... pretty low over the short term. (Although long term the odds are probably 100%) If you do get sick, the odds you have any notable symptoms........ pretty low. If you do get symptoms, the odds you die.......... pretty low.

Possibility B: Does Vax now. The vaccines are all experimental. MRNA hasn't been done before. No known human being anywhere exists who can be looked at to know what it does to you 5 years down the road.

Possibility C: Doesn't Vax Now, but Vaxes in 5 years after the long term effects are known.

I really like Possibility C. It matches to all the best odds.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: JIMC5499
Now people are freaking out because about proving you have been vaccinated for COVID before you can travel. I have not heard one thing about requiring proof for travel inside the US. I'm 100% against that. To travel to other countries is a different issue. That has been going on for a long time.

I've been to India 3 times and Ukraine once ion the last 7 years.

Never had to get a jab, never had to provide proof of any jabs.

It is worth noting that most people took shots before vacations to satisfy insurance companies.

It's not always about the money but it usually is.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
It is worth noting that most people took shots before vacations to satisfy insurance companies.

I'm curious - at what point would that question even come up?

I mean... do you actually call and talk to your insurance agent before going on a vacation?

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Did you get vaccinated as a requirement when you got your passport?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join