It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the Big Deal About a Vaccine Passport?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Do you really want to have to show your "papers" to go to a restaurant ? Or to Walmart ? Movie theater ? And if you don't have one then you don't get in. That's the big deal, it's not about going to another country or to travel somewhere far away.

Instead it's about being able to get basic necessities. How long will it be required to walk down the block ? You don't have to show a picture ID to vote but by God if you want to eat you better have a COVID passport. Which brings an intriguing scenario to my mind, I just borrow my buddies passport and when they ask for an ID I don't have one, according to one set of politicians that's ok.

It's not really about a passport but about being forced to take a vaccination that's not really proven itself. That's what it's about

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Reality2021

As I have said, inside the US I agree with you 100%. My main statement for this is international travel.

Maybe we should look at the last election. They are the clowns who are pushing this.

How about we call this out for what it is. The Democrats helping out their donors, the trial lawyers. All of the language in the stimulus packages provide protection for everybody except businesses. The DOJ let Cuomo, Wolf and the rest of the Democrat Governors off the hook for the nursing home fiasco. The vaccination manufacturers are off the hook for any side effects of their vaccines. In my State the only investigations that are going on are nursing homes that are NOT union. Everybody else is taking their chances. There were lawsuits, last year against businesses that wouldn't allow unmasked people to shop there even though they met the medical guidelines to not have to wear a mask.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
a reply to: Reality2021

As I have said, inside the US I agree with you 100%. My main statement for this is international travel.

Maybe we should look at the last election. They are the clowns who are pushing this.

How about we call this out for what it is. The Democrats helping out their donors, the trial lawyers. All of the language in the stimulus packages provide protection for everybody except businesses. The DOJ let Cuomo, Wolf and the rest of the Democrat Governors off the hook for the nursing home fiasco. The vaccination manufacturers are off the hook for any side effects of their vaccines. In my State the only investigations that are going on are nursing homes that are NOT union. Everybody else is taking their chances. There were lawsuits, last year against businesses that wouldn't allow unmasked people to shop there even though they met the medical guidelines to not have to wear a mask.

Unfortunately because of a multitude of things I won’t delve into, including the way this virus rolled out, the media response, the censorship and information control, the nature of the experimental “vaccines”, and constant missteps by the medical authorities around the world, this event is different. People are waking up and they aren’t buying the bull# anymore. We have God given rights that must be acknowledged, and the more they attempt at taking them away, the more people will wake up and fight back. I’m not sure you understand.....we are currently at war.
edit on 28-7-2021 by SeventhChapter because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2021 by SeventhChapter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I'll remember this, next time I willingly join the navy and willingly give my services to it.

But till then, they can foad.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   

edit on 28-7-2021 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

So what about what happens at the southern borders?

None of the illegals being let in need any vaccine or proof of vaccine.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

Part of Boot Camp was getting a bunch of vaccines. We got so many that their side effects made us sick. It was called "Recruit Crud"

To be fair, recruit crud is more a phenomenon of taking a bunch of recruits from all over the US, potentially not feeling well already... putting them on crowded airplanes, where the interact with other people who may be sick even if they are not, have them breathe low humidity air, which dries the mucous membranes, which adds to susceptibility to illness...then sticking all these people that are set up to get sick easily into close quarters with each other, creating a big petri dish of humanity...then you add sleep deficit and metric snit tons of stress to further reduce their immunity.
Recruit crud happens absent all the shots.

In fact, the adenovirus vaccine is credited with greatly reducing recruit crud. When there were a couple years of supply problems with the vaccine, respiratory illness in boot went up dramatically.

And to make sure I'm not whistling Dixie (call the PC police if this idiom is now banned as insensitive lol) based on anecdotal knowledge and experience, here are a couple references.

www.military.com...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... (thirdish paragraph)

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... (adenovirus vaccine efficacy in military trainees)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem
I didn't make any statements pertaining to any other country except Canada and the States, and that was to a specific question.

And your statement was that Canada doesn't require passports to travel to, not that Canada doesn't require a passport for YOU to go to only ONE country.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I didn't make any statements pertaining to any other country except Canada and the States, and that was to a specific question.

And your statement was that Canada doesn't require passports to travel to, not that Canada doesn't require a passport for YOU to go to only ONE country.

Are you still going on about that thing you were wrong about?

Go pack for your trip, or trim your nose hairs, or something.

The context is key, as it always is.

Have a good day.

edit on 7/29/2021 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Are you still going on about that thing you were wrong about?

What was I wrong about? You said Canada doesn't require passports for travel. It does.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Id accept for international travel, during this pandemic. I don’t accept for a trip to the bar or grocery store.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   
oops.
edit on 7/29/2021 by MykeNukem because: nvm

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   

And you said "If you're a Canadian Citizen you do....require a passport"

Which is wrong.

For a very small portion of the population and then only if you are traveling to the United Sates. Both details which you left out of your comments until your post-goal post shifting addendum.

Now tell me again how you're done...

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   

And you said "If you're a Canadian Citizen you do....require a passport"

Which is wrong.

For a very small portion of the population and then only if you are traveling to the United Sates. Both details which you left out of your comments until your post-goal post shifting addendum.

Now tell me again how you're done...

Oh now I can get by with just DL?

Or was it Nexus I can use?

Are either of those things passports? NO.

Do I require EITHER of those things? NO.

Do I require a passport as a Canadian Citizen. NO.

Prove me wrong.

edit on 7/29/2021 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

1.It's too close to the ccp social credit open prison.

"Close to"????

It absolutely IS a social credit system! It's the very foundation of a social credit system! This isn't about whether you're going to get your daily allotment of 10 minutes of internet to play Call of Duty, it's about whether or not you will be allowed to even survive!!

At the grocery store you will have to swipe your Customer Loyalty Card Social Credit Card to even turn ON the self service device. Call 9-1-1? Please enter your Social Credit Card #. Press 7 for English.

This is an abomination!

Where is the Ministry of Truth when you really need them?? Oh wait...

Totally agree with you! And, I too could go on for hours.

edit on 7/29/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Did you state you had special status and were strictly traveling to the United States? No? Then Canada requires a passport.

Next time don't play coy in some sort of lame gotcha moment.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Did you state you had special status and were strictly traveling to the United States? No? Then Canada requires a passport.

Next time don't play coy in some sort of lame gotcha moment.

Of course I didn't state that.

Why would I?

Go back and read in context, not just one statement. Which is what someone looking to argue for the sake of arguing does.

I was asked about my travel. MY travel.

I drive to the States, so why would I talk about flying when answering a personal question? For your sake? Ok then.

I'll repost the whole convo if I have to, because you're full of it.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Go back and read in context, not just one statement.

The statement is that you reside in a country that doesn't require passports for travel. Not that you reside in a country that doesn't require a passport for very specific persons traveling to only ONE country. You chose to be vague for whatever reasons you did, own it.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
This has gone on so long now I can't even remember the topic of this thread.

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Go back and read in context, not just one statement.

The statement is that you reside in a country that doesn't require passports for travel. Not that you reside in a country that doesn't require a passport for very specific persons traveling to only ONE country. You chose to be vague for whatever reasons you did, own it.

Nothing vague about it.

I was only speaking about ONE country.

And I was the specific person that was being asked.

In other words, none of your business, is it?

It's OK, not the first time someone has interrupted and butted into a conversation out of context.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join