It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the Big Deal About a Vaccine Passport?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Wales is a country not a state.

a reply to: MykeNukem

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: MykeNukem
The question was directed at me personally, not the whole world.

Which you answered by saying...

From a country that doesn't require a passport to travel there...

It does.

Then, why did you address me with this statement?:

Not from me it doesn't.

If you're a Canadian citizen you do...

Canadian passports must only be valid up until the date of their intended departure. Not only is a passport required for entry into the USA, but it is also needed for re-entry into Canada.Link

If we weren't talking about me?

You were wrong.

I (personally) don't need a passport as a Canadian Citizen.

That's the only goalpost. Let's get back to that.

Or explain why you said "If you're a Canadian Citizen you do..."

Who were you referring to? All of Canada? In which case, you're still wrong.
edit on 7/28/2021 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Funny how people take things to extremes. 

People take things to extremes because the implications are real. Tyranny always comes under the guise of security.

I'm sick of people ignoring this historical reality.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks
a reply to: Vasa Croe

From what I've ready, the jury is still out as to how long antibodies last and also as to whether they'll protect against other variants. They were at the 9-month mark when I left the study, and mine significantly dropped, but others' did not. I was able to donate once, but I was already 4 months in when I started.

Well...apparently the "vaccines" don't protect against it so I'll take my chances with antibodies....

The folks with the jab can continue with the 3rd and 4th and 5th boosters if they want. I will take natural immunity all day long.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Because of your special status and even then you need one or a DL. I get that you were playing coy but maybe that's your deal.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Because of your special status and even then you need one or a DL. I get that you were playing coy but maybe that's your deal.

I was straight-forward in all of my responses.

I don't need to play coy.

I don't require a passport (which doesn't concern me, anyways).

But i WILL require a VaxPort which is what concerned me in the first place.

Not sure how I played coy, when I provided you a link right away, which proved you wrong.

I don't need a passport, I'll say it again.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
So if your not native Indian with dual citizenship you need a passport travel between the US and Canada?

Except right now you can't because the borders closed?

But when it opens you will need a vaccine passport and an actual passport?

And some people don't want to take the vaccine as it's unlicensed?

But soon the Pfizer one will be fully FDA approved so then they will be able to have a vaccine and a vaccine passport and a real passport?

Unless they then decide they don't want the vaccine but for a different reason?

So then they won't be able to go from Canada to the US or vice versa even if they are a native American with dual citizenship?

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
The amount of ignorance here sometimes is amazing.

As the title says "What is the Big Deal About a Vaccine Passport?"

1982 I enlisted in the Navy. Part of Boot Camp was getting a bunch of vaccines. We got so many that their side effects made us sick. It was called "Recruit Crud". When I got out of Boot Camp I was given a small yellow booklet that showed which vaccines I had received. I was told to put it some place safe, because if I wanted to get a passport and didn't have the booklet, I would probably have to get several of those vaccines again. A few years after I got out, I did need to get a passport and that booklet came in handy.

When you request a visa to visit another country, you have to meet that Country's requirements. Some of those requirements are proof of certain vaccinations. This has been going on for decades.

Now people are freaking out because about proving you have been vaccinated for COVID before you can travel. I have not heard one thing about requiring proof for travel inside the US. I'm 100% against that. To travel to other countries is a different issue. That has been going on for a long time.

Those vaccines were well tested.
This vaccine is not. It is highly experimental. It wasnt even tested on animals. It is still being tested - those getting it are literally test subjects.
If you cannot understand THAT and dont see the problem with ALL of this.......um, welp, dont know what else to tell ya dude.
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

When you request a visa to visit another country, you have to meet that Country's requirements. Some of those requirements are proof of certain vaccinations. This has been going on for decades.

BTW. THAT is another country.
This is the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA where we have The Constitution of the United States. Did you forget this? We have freedoms. I don't give a crap what other countries have and require. When you travel, you make a CHOICE to abide by their laws. Here......WE THE PEOPLE are in charge over our own being. And when We The People say NOPE, the government must listen to US.
That is how it works here. That is how it is SUPPOSE to work here.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Only for the United States and you still need that or a DL. Try going elsewhere without one and returning. Canada requires passports for travel, just like everywhere else.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Sounds like you understand it better than the Canadian guy.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Only for the United States and you still need that or a DL. Try going elsewhere without one and returning. Canada requires passports for travel, just like everywhere else.

Talk about goalposts on wheels...

Is a DL a passport?

That's another conversation.

I didn't make any statements pertaining to any other country except Canada and the States, and that was to a specific question.

I understand the Law as it pertains to me just fine.

You obviously don't, but then get mad when you're proven wrong.

Nexus isn't a passport either BTW, it's a club.

The point is that I didn't require anything vaccination related to travel to the States, and now I will.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Luckily for me I love my homeland.

I used to want to visit the USA until the lunatics took over the asylum(circa 2001).

I am jealous of your deserts though. I always wanted to visit Utah. Montana looks awesome too.
edit on 2872021 by Wide-Eyes because: Bluh bluh

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   

1982 I enlisted in the Navy. Part of Boot Camp was getting a bunch of vaccines. We got so many that their side effects made us sick. It was called "Recruit Crud". When I got out of Boot Camp I was given a small yellow booklet that showed which vaccines I had received. I was told to put it some place safe, because if I wanted to get a passport and didn't have the booklet, I would probably have to get several of those vaccines again. A few years after I got out, I did need to get a passport and that booklet came in handy.

Now people are freaking out because about proving you have been vaccinated for COVID before you can travel. I have not heard one thing about requiring proof for travel inside the US. I'm 100% against that. To travel to other countries is a different issue. That has been going on for a long time.

It's about surveillance. Inevitably some cutting edge tech design and or manufacturer will introduce (perhaps already did) a revolutionary device for recording and consolidating all of your information on a database. But that's just the first step. The next step is real time monitoring of your "status" (whatever that happens to mean in any given circumstance) and magical eye-in-the-sky discretion to enable or disable your access to any service according to the whims of whoever owns the remote. This doesn't just apply to your medical benefits, it also applies to your banking, your vehicle, your media, your residential privileges, anything and everything that can be electronically managed. This is collectively referred to as information systems management (ISM) 2.0 now featuring all the information that was supposed to be kept confidential between you and a particular provider...UNTIL the pandemic made it necessary to compile all of this sweet juicy profitable intelligence "for the greater good".

That is the ongoing concern surrounding these passport suggestions and the common sense predictions of a police state integrating technology into society for unethical applications. Because the greater good justifies the so-called lesser evil.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

It's about surveillance. Inevitably some cutting edge tech design and or manufacturer will introduce (perhaps already did) a revolutionary device for recording and consolidating all of your information on a database. But that's just the first step. The next step is real time monitoring of your "status" (whatever that happens to mean in any given circumstance) and magical eye-in-the-sky discretion to enable or disable your access to any service according to the whims of whoever owns the remote. This doesn't just apply to your medical benefits, it also applies to your banking, your vehicle, your media, your residential privileges, anything and everything that can be electronically managed. This is collectively referred to as information systems management (ISM) 2.0 now featuring all the information that was supposed to be kept confidential between you and a particular provider...UNTIL the pandemic made it necessary to compile all of this sweet juicy profitable intelligence "for the greater good".

That is the ongoing concern surrounding these passport suggestions and the common sense predictions of a police state integrating technology into society for unethical applications. Because the greater good justifies the so-called lesser evil.

And there you go, talking sense.

You're another one that just throws curve balls making people like myself scratch our heads and think: Where do your loyalties really lie?

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

You're another one that just throws curve balls making people like myself scratch our heads and think: Where do your loyalties really lie?

Let's raise our cups to mysteries that defy our conventional senses.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Do I need to show the leaked footage of you again?

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

It's not international travel that I am worried about. I have no problem following the law of a foreign country that I visit. It's having to show my papers to get some chicken fried steak from my local diner that worries me.
edit on 28 7 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499 with the upmost respect we are only a few steps away from the ccp's social credit system. These vaccine passports are not about our health they are a way to keep tabs on us. Heard about the new britcoin program Rishi Sunak is proposing?? Made my hackles go up

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Do I need to show the leaked footage of you again?

Oh no, don't do that. I've spent so many months crafting my public image on these forums and you hold the key to ruining my reputation. Please, have mercy.

🤭

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join