It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer Vaccine destroys immune system! Dr David Bauer

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Yes I did realise that after the event.

Maybe you should have explained that there is a lot of questioning regarding this video and the comments made. Especially regarding the health institutions he claims to represent and their distancing themselves from him.

a reply to: Doctor Smith

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
a reply to: Phantom423

From the link you yourself put up.

Conclusion Our data suggests that lower frequencies of neutralizing antibodies after BNT162b2 vaccination in the elderly population may require earlier revaccination to ensure strong immunity and protection against infection.

This is what your original post linked to. It is blatantly false. You're deliberately misinterpreting the data to suit your agenda. Sorry, but it doesn't work.

PFIZER VACCINE DESTROYS IMMUNE SYSTEM! DR DAVID BAUER

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Yes it does. What do you think adaptive immunity from covid is, it's the immune system being taught. You think polio vaccines are bad?

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Jimmy Dore experienced much of what people I have spoken to have experienced. Severe exhaustion and "not getting better" are the two big ones. And when they go see the doctor, the doctor always says it's caused by the spike proteins being created due to the vaccine.

Odd that the animal studies show hypersensitivity towards the virus after getting mRNA shots, and the majority of new cases are those with the vaccine.

If you're going to get the vax, the J&J or Astrozenica look to be the way to go.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

You also have to bear in mind that a great percentage of the elderly are already on various drugs that do their immune system great harm. Add in all the anti-cancer meds and arthritis drugs it isn't a very good look and no wonder the elderly are dying of Covid.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

You also have to bear in mind that a great percentage of the elderly are already on various drugs that do their immune system great harm. Add in all the anti-cancer meds and arthritis drugs it isn't a very good look and no wonder the elderly are dying of Covid.

I don't know why the medical industry didn't call for the doctors to change the meds that put people at risk. Instead they went to extremes to do research that stated that these meds could actually treat people with covid....what was missing in the explanation of the research is that once the people got sick giving them meds that lower response was good and also they neglected to do research on what would happen to those on those meds long term. They hid the truth to save face, I am not happy with the way they did that. Yes, giving someone some of those meds to treat covid when they were never on them beforehand will help to stop the virus going covid, but that is not the case and it is opposite if they are on them long term most times previous to the virus. I think these people think everyone is stupid, not everyone is stupid, some of us do know how to read research and have the ability to evaluate things.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   

You could also add that if you have been on these meds for a long time their effectiveness is diminished as the immune system counteracts the foreign body. High vitamin C levels seem to eat these drugs up, so one of the criteria is to avoid Vitamin C which has to be stupid. It even takes out Ostrogen takes the birth pill when a woman gets pregnant while taking it they call them vitamin C babies. The whole thing is designed to make money, and not try to kill the patients at the same time.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Yes I did realise that after the event.

Maybe you should have explained that there is a lot of questioning regarding this video and the comments made. Especially regarding the health institutions he claims to represent and their distancing themselves from him.

The Doctor could also be saying that. The new antibodies made from the mRNA vaccine shot weaken over time. Either way it's bad. The more shots you get the more damage will be done.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Antibodies from an infection weaken over time too. It's not bad, it's how the immune system is supposed to operate. After several months antibodies can't even be detected any more.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Does the body produce a different antibody when presented with the protein spike from an mRNA jab than it does when it encounters the actual virus?

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Antibodies from an infection weaken over time too. It's not bad, it's how the immune system is supposed to operate. After several months antibodies can't even be detected any more.

NO NO NO! That's false. They last a life time. But the viruses change. And your own antibodies won't cause problems like blood clots.

All those vaccines are made by a virus that is already extinct. The new variants are likely going to be less deadly.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:05 AM
link   

"I'm not making the claim, this is another doctor."

Aye coz your a doctor.

Im fine and ive had my Pfizer Vaccines, don't know anyone that's not been if I'm honest.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Antibodies won't cause a blood clot?

Are you sure about that doctor?

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

"I'm not making the claim, this is another doctor."

Aye coz your a doctor.

Im fine and ive had my Pfizer Vaccines, don't know anyone that's not been if I'm honest.

I never said I was a doctor. I had basic biology back in the day of real schooling. I'll change my usser name if they will enable it. I can think of a better descriptive name.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Haha no, you are clueless. Mild/asymptomatic cases usually means 4-6 months antibodies don't show up on the IGG test. The more severe the infection the stronger the response, and longer they show up.

I think what you meant was antibody producing cells will last a lifetime, which is true, for both covid infection and the vaccine.

I have no idea what you mean by antibodies and blood clotting. Covid is much higher risk for blood clotting than the vaccine, which does carry some risk.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Antibodies won't cause a blood clot?

Are you sure about that doctor?

I was talking about the "spike protein". The spike protein is being found in every organ in the body. That's what most believe does the damage. The vaccine is like a virus. Takes over your cells to make them into protein spike factories.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:16 AM
link   

You mean the same spike protein found on covid? Except with covid there's way more of them? So how is the spike protein super terrible, yet covid which has more of them than the vaccine is a nothingburger?

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:18 AM
link   

No, you "usser name" is just fine Doctor Smith, i don't have an issue with that.

I would just love to know why you seem hell bent on this anti vaxxer nonsensical repetitive rhetoric.

As to "real schooling" as opposed to what home-schooling?

Let me guess you also have a problem with the educational establishments?

At least i can get my head around that one and appreciated the dilemma there.
edit on 29-7-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Ive been in college every decade since the 90s, it's crazy how much has changed.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

You mean the same spike protein found on covid? Except with covid there's way more of them? So how is the spike protein super terrible, yet covid which has more of them than the vaccine is a nothingburger?

40 trillion from the vaccine. That's quite a bit. Which is worse the real spike or the virus itself? I wouldn't want either one of them in by body.

Why would anyone in their right mind purposely inject one of them into their body? Stupid is stupid does.

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join