It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer Vaccine destroys immune system! Dr David Bauer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: GravitySucks
Your source:

They also pointed out that levels of antibodies alone do not predict vaccine effectiveness and prospective population studies are also needed. Lower neutralising antibody levels may still be associated with protection against Covid-19, the experts said.

“The most important thing is to ensure that vaccine protection remains high enough to keep as many people out of hospital as possible. And our results suggest that the best way to do this is to quickly deliver second doses and provide boosters to those whose immunity may not be high enough against these new variants.”

A lower level of antibodies against a particular strain does not imply reduced vaccine efficacy.

It does imply against that particular strain though doesn’t it? Perhaps other strains too?

What I’d really like to know though is why such a big push to get everyone jabbed, introduce vax passports etc.. for a jumped up cold? It’s almost like they want it to mutate into something much worse.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

Your source:

They also pointed out that levels of antibodies alone do not predict vaccine effectiveness and prospective population studies are also needed. Lower neutralising antibody levels may still be associated with protection against Covid-19, the experts said.

“The most important thing is to ensure that vaccine protection remains high enough to keep as many people out of hospital as possible. And our results suggest that the best way to do this is to quickly deliver second doses and provide boosters to those whose immunity may not be high enough against these new variants.”

A lower level of antibodies against a particular strain does not imply reduced vaccine efficacy.

It does imply against that particular strain though doesn’t it? Perhaps other strains too?

What I’d really like to know though is why such a big push to get everyone jabbed, introduce vax passports etc.. for a jumped up cold? It’s almost like they want it to mutate into something much worse.

How about this ... for the small percentage of people for who this isn't "just a cold" it's going to be extremely expensive to treat them.

Seniors, particularly baby boomers, often have fair amount of disposable income that they're willing to spend on everything from cruises to college for their grandchildren. Entire areas oft he country are dependant on the spending power of seniors.

If these seniors get sick then their money will be burned up pretty quickly on critical care costs, and will go into a relatively few pockets, and what money is left over will go in taxes when they die.

Protecting these seniors is investing in America's future.

Imagine the impact on retirement villages alone from so many senior deaths.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Antibodies are produced by your B memory cells.
You can't look at one aspect of the 'machine' without looking at all the cog wheels that drive it.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I’ve got some bad news for ya, those seniors you mention haven’t got many years left.. in fact we are all going to die! That’s right, one day we are all going to DIE arggghh!

Besides why worry about old people’s money being burned up on critical care costs when we have our wonderful governments on hand to completely tank the economy by forcing businesses to shut, borrowing astronomical amounts of money, causing inflation to go through the roof, and mass unemployment? Because when the bubble bursts that’s what’s going to happen.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
a reply to: Doctor Smith

It's funny because the only place you can find this is Bitchute, the rest of his material, videos, tweets and lectures don't seem to confirm this. I wonder why?

Resaerch team was from Radboud University Medical Center and Erasmus MC in the Netherlands, and the Helmholtz-Centre for Infection Research (HZI), Hannover Medical School (MHH), and the University of Bonn, in Germany. Its very recent so hasn't been peered review.

"...the vaccine altered the production of inflammatory cytokines by innate immune cells following stimulation with both specific (SARS-CoV-2) and non-specific (viral, fungal and bacterial) stimuli.

....Following vaccination, innate immune cells had a reduced response to toll-like receptor 4 (TLR4), TLR7 and TLR8 – all ligands that play an important role in the immune response to viral infection

Listed here< br />
edit on 25-7-2021 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Your source:

Because it's more than just a jumped up cold. Get used to It Covid-19 is here to stay, masking up in shops and public transport may be the new normal from now on.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

It serns to me all the shade seems to be thrown on Pfizer. Moderna is mentioned rarely, AstraZenica never and there's a 4th company I only learned of today, whose name escapes me.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   
There's about a dozen vaccines in total globally I think on various stages of release.

J and j has been getting a lot of attention lately?

Also sputnik which is the Russian vaccine.

a reply to: djz3ro

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

If the 16th century is where common sense is, I will see you at platform.

Saying Mother Nature is there to help your immune system to fight this off. You can train your system by getting an weak/dead strain to build up your system. When you ignore that and cheat by messing with evolution, you are opening the door to bad bad things

Is like saying, fat and out of shape…. Here let me go buy you some vegetables and weights. Sure you can get in shape by using steroids but messing with evolution opens the door to bad bad things

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Your claims of your families mental status, isn’t proof of anything. As far as we all know, watching old People’s Court reruns and your Circle saying Wapner comes on at 5, could make your family feel better

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

a reply to: AaarghZombies

I’ve got some bad news for ya, those seniors you mention haven’t got many years left.. in fact we are all going to die! That’s right, one day we are all going to DIE arggghh!

Besides why worry about old people’s money being burned up on critical care costs when we have our wonderful governments on hand to completely tank the economy by forcing businesses to shut, borrowing astronomical amounts of money, causing inflation to go through the roof, and mass unemployment? Because when the bubble bursts that’s what’s going to happen.

It's 2021, you're a senior at 65 and can expect to live to be 85. That's a lot of retirement dollars especially in coastal states.

Imagine what it would do to place like Florida if Covid wasn't kicked in the can.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
We've been messing with evolution for a long time now.

Why choose where to draw a line when it suits you?

a reply to: StarGate77

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: GravitySucks
Here. Maybe this will help.

Doesn't help me, I have had both AZ shots.

Here's what they have to say on the matter...

Real world data from PHE, published as a pre-print, demonstrated two doses of COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca are 92% effective against hospitalisation due to the Delta variant and showed no deaths among those vaccinated. The vaccine also showed a high level of effectiveness against the Alpha variant (B.1.1.7; formerly the ‘Kent’ variant) with an 86% reduction of hospitalisations and no deaths reported.

The higher efficacy against severe disease and hospitalisation is supported by recent data showing strong T-cell response to COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca, which should correlate with high and durable protection.

from the horses mouth.

That link was more for the OP to understand who the doctor in the video is and what he was really saying.

Sorry it didn't um help you. But glad it gave you a jumping off point for your AZ statements.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Well for 1

Lets stop calling them Vaccines.......

There will never be a Vaccine in the true meaning of the word..

For Sars 1, Mers, Sars 2 Covid 19, Influenza, or the Common Cold,...

Period..

Happy Days..

Riouz

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Perhaps you are trying to make this report something that it is not?

As a layman with a moderate level of medical/biological knowledge, I understood perfectly well what the man was reporting. Those who've taken the Pfizer shots have about 1/6th the levels of neutralizing antibodies, and the older the recipient is, the lower the levels.

Not good news for those recipients, but no surprise to me. The shots are toxic bio-weapons, as pointed out by many dissenting medical professionals over many months.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

a reply to: solentsunrise

All I can say is that I was vaccinated as soon as it was available to me. I had my second shot in April. I experienced no side effects and, while my respect for the disease has not diminished, I feel a whole lot better about having done so.
As do my friends and family.
That’s a fair and honest post. A lot of folks prefer to make claims about what the vaccine does or doesn’t do and provide faux analysis from there... unfortunately it leads to a lot of misinformation! Maybe even out right lies! Much better to just stay humble and respect everyone’s choice and autonomy
edit on 25-7-2021 by Neobucket because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Bring on the German super soldiers! The Chinese clones! Only god knows what the Americans have underground!

... why choose a line? Really?

originally posted by: nonspecific
We've been messing with evolution for a long time now.

Why choose where to draw a line when it suits you?

a reply to: StarGate77

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
More confusion from experts and no rebuttals yet from experts 🤣

Get it? 🤣

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Big pharma has been eroding the human immune system since they became a multibillion empire base on making nothing but profits on miracle treatments but no cures.

Do not believe me? well check how many of their common medications have in their warning labels that it will decrease the immune system response.

Also lets no forget that the big pharma is also involved in the food industry in the country, food have a lot to do with the wellbeing and health of individuals, you are what you eat.

Now while it is a conspiracy for now that the china virus shots lower immune system, well is no lie that big pharma has been working on that for decades already.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

The spike protein goes away once it does its job.

Source??????

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join