It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer Vaccine destroys immune system! Dr David Bauer

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 26-7-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

They all aren't. Until Delta only a handful were. Just like there were those who had covid and got reinfected.

When you look at risk groups, the unvaccinated are having longer infections, more serious infections, and more likelihood of death compared to those vaccinated. When you factor in a good portion of unvaccinated have had a previous infection, the actual unvaccinated and unprotected population in these groups is very small.

The data is very clear. My question to you is why are the unvaccinated having more risk for serious illness and more likelihood of death?

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Now we are "reinventing the covid story", a virus is a virus is a virus, viruses can not be killed you just get your body to fight it naturally.

You mean like the vaccine teaches your body to do?

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
None of what he says is true:

Methods We conducted a cohort study with two age groups, young vaccinees below the age of 60 and elderly vaccinees over the age of 80, to compare their antibody responses to the first and second dose of the BNT162b2 COVID-19 vaccination.

Results While the majority of participants in both groups produced specific IgG antibody titers against SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, titers were significantly lower in elderly participants. Although the increment of antibody levels after the second immunization was higher in elderly participants, the absolute mean titer of this group remained lower than the

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

www.medrxiv.org...

This is about a comparison between older and younger populations. The vaccine itself remains primarily at the injection site, disintegrating after a few weeks. The mRNA spike protein stimulates the immune system to produce antibodies. It also causes the T cells to have "memory" meaning that the T cells will recognize the spike protein on an incoming COVID virus and knock it out.

The statement that the vaccine destroys the immune system is blatantly false. If that were the case, you wouldn't be immune to the common cold or ordinary viruses and bacteria that we encounter every day.

Disinformation.

edit on 27-7-2021 by Phantom423 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2021 by Phantom423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Blatantly false. Disinformation. No evidence. Once again, if it destroyed the immune system, everyone would be dead already from exposure to common bacteria and viruses in our environment.

I don't know where they get these people. I believe in free speech. But it boggles the mind that anyone would buy into this crap without doing some research.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

(post by FREEMINDSOFMAN removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   

edit on 27-7-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Phantom423

Disinformation.

At this point, why not just call them lies? it's what they are. Nothing genuine about his postings

(post by Doctor Smith removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

The body does not need a "teacher" to do the job that was designed by nature to do, to even think this is great is just playing GOD, sad days ahead for humanity, when we not longer be called "humans".

As with everything the body knows best it will fight or die trying, we have seen nothing yet but it will happen and will not be caused by a virus.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phantom423

Blatantly false. Disinformation. No evidence. Once again, if it destroyed the immune system, everyone would be dead already from exposure to common bacteria and viruses in our environment.

I don't know where they get these people. I believe in free speech. But it boggles the mind that anyone would buy into this crap without doing some research.

No proof? I'll just be listening to doctors. Not crystal skull on a forum. You are the one who has zero proof. Quit spreading your ignorance. The shot is a virus. Turning your cells into protein spike factories. Just like a virus.

SPIKE PROTEIN IS A TOXIN - PROPAGATES ENTIRE BODY & BRAIN

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Who is the doctor on the bitchute video?

I've tried to listen to his name but can't make it out.

Brian something?

(post by Doctor Smith removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Who is the doctor on the bitchute video?

I've tried to listen to his name but can't make it out.

Brian something?

If you would simply just look at the picture at the beginning of the video it has his full name spelled out.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Phantom423

From the link you yourself put up.

Conclusion Our data suggests that lower frequencies of neutralizing antibodies after BNT162b2 vaccination in the elderly population may require earlier revaccination to ensure strong immunity and protection against infection.

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join