It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer Vaccine destroys immune system! Dr David Bauer

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Pfizer Vaccine destroys immune system! Dr David Bauer

A very short and simple message about the tests Dr David Bauer has done on the Pfizer mRNA vaccine. Their is really nothing to argue about. I'm not making the claim, this is another doctor.

With the Pfizer jab. Those with 2 shots have a 5-6 fold lower levels of neutralizing antibodies. These are your natural antibodies your body has to fight of the virus in the first place. The older you are, the lower the levels are. And as more time passes the lower the levels will be.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   
It is hard to tell what he is actually saying in his video. It is an observation of what is happening. Does it mean it is steering the immune system in a way that is not right or does it mean that it is weakening our immune system from fighting other viruses not covered by this vaccine. I cannot tell by the way this short clip states what the relevance is to immunity or to exactly how it is dampening the immune system. Is this normal for other vaccines. It could be being taken out of context by some of the sites saying it is destroying the immune system. I do not know, I tried finding a longer video so he could explain it completely and how to use what they found with no success.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

He nor you understand how these actually work man.
Best on your part to stop spreading crap.
You seem to do this often.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

He's saying. The vaccine he tested lowered your natural immune system antibody count.

It replaces your immune system with the spike protein.

That's the way I understand it.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

He nor you understand how these actually work man.
Best on your part to stop spreading crap.
You seem to do this often.

If you don't understand what he is saying that's your problem. Others that understand can hear what the Doctor has to say. We don't need permission from anyone.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 01:06 AM
link   

The vaccine he tested lowered your natural immune system antibody count.
What is "your natural immune system antibody count?"

It replaces your immune system with the spike protein.
The spike protein is not part of your immune system. It has nothing to do with your immune system. With the mRNA vaccines antibodies against the spike protein are produced. So, if that's what that "other doctor" is actually saying, he's full of crap.

edit on 7/25/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Theoretically you are right. That's what the Pfizer shot is suppose to do and probably does. But it lowers your other natural antibodies.

Shouldn't mess with mother nature.

edit on 25-7-2021 by Doctor Smith because: added

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   

But it lowers your other natural antibodies.
Nonsense. They are "natural antibodies", produced by your own immune system against the spike protein. Please explain, doctor, how the production of antibodies against one foreign substance lowers the level of antibodies against other foreign substances.

If you fight off the flu does it mean that your measles antibodies are gone?

Shouldn't mess with mother nature.
The train to the 16th century is boarding. Better hurry up.

edit on 7/25/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 01:27 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Post removed by staff

Phage, I don't own a TV so I luckily have no belief in this media injected society control virus anyway, should I get a vaccine? Or take my chances as a non believer?
edit on Sun Jul 25 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: solentsunrise

All I can say is that I was vaccinated as soon as it was available to me. I had my second shot in April. I experienced no side effects and, while my respect for the disease has not diminished, I feel a whole lot better about having done so.
As do my friends and family.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 01:54 AM
link   

You are spot-on once again.

People who care about themselves should steer clear of The Pfizer vaccine.

Immune system danger: www.news-medical.net...

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 02:12 AM
link   

All I can say is that I was vaccinated as soon as it was available to me. I had my second shot in April. I experienced no side effects and, while my respect for the disease has not diminished, I feel a whole lot better about having done so.

That's nothing. I know someone that had his 2 Pfizer shots. And liked it so much he forgot he had already received the shots and wanted another shot. The vaccine police came by and gave him another shot before he could be stopped.

I'm thinking he must have memory problems.

(post by Allaroundyou removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 02:12 AM
link   

I was just interested in your response.

I've been weighing it up obviously as most are or have done. What if you're wrong though? Realising years later, Longterm damage from a vaccine is something that concerns me more than something I don't believe exists. I'm not against the Vax as such, it will be an interesting winter season. If I survive that as well as vaccinated people I may reconsider my choices then. All the time it's my choice to make, I will observe until I am ready to choose.

Thanks phage

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

That's nothing. I know someone that had his 2 Pfizer shots. And liked it so much he forgot he had already received the shots and wanted another shot. The vaccine police came by and gave him another shot before he could be stopped.

I'm thinking he must have memory problems.

Your friend is stupid man.
Really is that some odd argument?

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 02:19 AM
link   

May I make a friendly suggestion doc.
Lay off every single news outlets online and the tube. Only use the internet to look up a reps wiki and NEVER listen to pundits.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 02:23 AM
link   

All he's saying is that we're going to need boosters.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join