It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Was Right - Herd Immunity via Covid-19 Recovery is The Way to Go.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

I wouldn’t bother. No facts all anecdotal and anyone with an opposing viewpoint is a lying sociopath. I think anyone who wants to put something in my body against my will is a sociopath. So I just smile and nod and tell them to get the vax. Get two. Get three. Why stop there get four.
And drop dead from a pulmonary embolism.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
Me neither.

Says the person who not only thinks there's a cure for polio but that it's taking some vitamins.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Only death and taxes are certain in this world, and you can add corrupt humans to that list.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The same Trump who told you to get the Vax?

The same Trump who attempts to claim he is responsible for making the vax?

Is there no end to your desperate sobbing lack of acceptance that your guy is a charlatan and you lost?

Seriously man move on. It's just embarrassing at this point.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Wrong. Trump wasn't the best President ever. Unless of course, being a traitor to your Country is at the top of your list on what you want from a President.

Trump is immature, self absorbed, and frankly a moron.

And history will see him that way. I know it's hard for you to see now, but you can count on it. Video doesn't lie.

a reply to: carewemust

Another bright and early bullsh!t story eh?

We know your feelz were hurt by Trump for 4 years so that clouds the utter buffoonery from Biden in your alternate reality but one day you will see.

He is the laughing stock of the world.
Video doesn’t lie.

Oh lol.

Dude - if you think Biden is more of a laughing stock, than Trump worldwide then you clearly only read newsmax and oan. I mean you just are so utterly far from accurate with this drivel. Bless.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: carewemust

You must of missed the news about Singapore, yeah?

With 182 new infections recorded on Tuesday, the country is reverting to the tight restrictions it had in place during May and June, shutting down dining in restaurants, closing indoor venues such as gyms and limiting gatherings to two people.

The development is a setback to Singapore’s ambition to start dealing with COVID-19 as it would influenza and treating it as an endemic and manageable disease rather than a pandemic.

www.smh.com.au...

I await the spin and deflection.

Could you add some context here? What are you trying to say?

Are you saying this is proof herd immunity does not work?

If so how does Singapore prove as such?

5.704 million population in Singapore in 2019.

182 new infections out of 5.7million. So that leaves approximately 5,699,818 Singaporeans NOT newly infected.

So 0.00319% of their population is 'newly' infected with Covid, similar to stats from various countries all around the world, including Australia. As is always the way with covid, not even 1% of any population infected or dead in most if not all nations.

Now the thing with herd immunity, is it's not exactly 100% perfect of effective. Nothing is though, not even the vaccines.

812 people died of the 'flu' in Australia during 2019, the flu is something we could argue most societies have 'herd immunity' against. Yet still people catch it, and some will die from it, but most will soldier through and survive just fine. That was just a year mind you, and covid has now been around for what? Over a year and a half now? To date how many Australians have allegedly died from it? 916..... so if you do the math less people died in a year from covid than die in a year from the flu.....

So herd immunity is not everyone survives, but most do. I mean you gotta factor in other stuff too, like age, health status, co-morbidities, that kind of stuff. I mean 100 frail 70-90 year olds dying from the flu is different to 100 healthy 30 year olds dying from the flu.

As fatal and contagious as the flu is, no lockdowns, no mandatory injections, no masks. Herd immunity is fine. Nobody says "Hey look at this article, in this country 200 people have the flu!!!"

So of course, even if we go the 'herd immunity' route with covid, guess what? Most people will still catch it, some people will still get sick and die from it too and that sucks, but more people than not will survive and be fine.

Same for many other diseases most humans, but not all, can live with.

So what does your articles tell us? That herd immunity is a fail because less than 1% of the countries population got infected? New INFECTIONS and NOT new DEATHS btw.
Or does it tell us that soon as someone gets infected people knee jerk react and go back to panic mode and natural immunity is not being given a fair go at being a possibly better option?

Again, natural immunity, or vaccines covid isn't going to vanish..... just as the flu and common cold will always be with us.
No matter what we do there will always be a 'spike in new cases'. It's to be expected with a virus, just as next year we will see a spike in 'new flu cases'.

What should matter is what is the best path to take here to get the world moving and back on track again yes?

Of course if we panic and go back to lockdowns, vaccines and masks etc after 3 BLOODY WEEKS, yes less than a @#$%ing MONTH, 'herd immunity' will never be given a fair chance to show if it works or not in regards to covid will it?

Average incubation period for covid alone is about 5 days, then you have the period of being ill (9-10 days) and recovery after to consider. So they didn't even really allow the time required for people to catch the disease, have it incubate, get them sick and then recover before they put a stop to it.......

Surely this is, or should be, 'logic and common sense' instead of 'mah feelingz'.

So yeah tl;dr time. What was your point in your post? All I learned from it is Singapore panicked and didn't allow the time required for herd immunity to do its thing and see if it is effective.

To quote a certain someone, I await the spin and deflection.

edit on 25-7-2021 by AtomicKangaroo because: typos, probably more in there.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
TPTB are so good at what they do they got everyone fighting amongst them self while they laugh to the bank. Literally.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
Says the person who not only thinks there's a cure for polio but that it's taking some vitamins.

Yep... and it's true regardless of your casual flippant dismissal.

All anyone has to do is research it themselves...

But hey, you do you...

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Yep... and it's true regardless of your casual flippant dismissal.

Uh, no, it isn't, there is no cure for polio.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
Uh, no, it isn't, there is no cure for polio.

Said the guy that refuses to go read the actual evidence.

Like I said, you do you. Thankfully the rest of us are free to do reality.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Said the guy that refuses to go read the actual evidence.

The 'actual evidence' is that there is no cure for polio unless you are Dr. Quack.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: carewemust
The vast majority of those who contract Covid-19 recover from the disease.
99.32% Recovery rate: covid-101.org...

That's over 2 million deaths.

I think your base number assumption is faulty.

edit on 7/30/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Here's the rub with me Care.
If Trump did indeed contract C19, he was hospitalised for just 3 days IIRC, then he would have the antibodies/T's/B's.
So why on earth would he take the jab in January?
Absolutely no reason for him to have the jab. So he either didn't end up with C19 in the October and took the jab in January or he did get C19 in October and didn't get the jab in January.

Rainbows
Jane

President Trump was too "trusting" of authorities. They took advantage of him on everything from Cabinet appointments, to Declassification delegation, to Covid-19 vaccination advice.

My doctor told me that even though I have the Covid-19 antibodies (proven via blood test), I still should get the Covid-19 Vaccine as an "extra shield of protection".

If I were as "trusting" as Donald Trump, I would have believed her reasoning and rolled up my sleeve to be injected with the experimental drug.

Thankfully, there are tons of us who KNOW the word "authority" and "expert" doesn't mean much when it comes to a new vaccine, or a disease that's only been in existence for 18 months.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   
July 31, 2021

An update for those wondering why President Biden made a complete reversal on his July 4th statement, that getting vaccinated eliminates the need to wear a mask. The "Summer of Freedom" he gleefully described.

Here is what has changed over the past 3 weeks, according to the President, after announcing new restrictions yesterday;

"That was true at the time!," Biden shouted.

"Because I thought there were people that were going to understand that getting vaccinated made a dramatic difference and what happened was the new variant came along, they didn’t get vaccinated, it spread more rapidly, and more people were getting sick."

"That’s the difference," Biden added, before walking away from the podium.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

CLEAR AS MUD.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join