It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kremlin papers appear to show Putin’s plot to put Trump in White House

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Interesting and if the papers are genuine unsurprising they would want him as President and a Disunited States.

It's obvious that this has been the plan all along. You can tell straight away by looking at how united we all are with BLM and their push for unity, CRT being used to bring love back into schools, and the general tolerance for republicans from Democrats now that they have control of government.

I'm just glad we have sharp minds here to help steer conversations how they need to go. Bravo!

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
Every government including the USA clearly look at foreign elections and how they would effect them if each candidate wins.

I can't imagine anyone would think otherwise this would be the norm.

I would say China looks to have decided on Biden and that has been working for them as well.

they had a lot invested in his win. Big fans of "the big guy" I hear.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
Every government including the USA clearly look at foreign elections and how they would effect them if each candidate wins.

I can't imagine anyone would think otherwise this would be the norm.

I would say China looks to have decided on Biden and that has been working for them as well.

they had a lot invested in his win. Big fans of "the big guy" I hear.
we as Americans are allowing this influence volley between enemies of the US go on. Im not sure where to begin, but Im looking straight at corporate media.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

we aren't allowed to talk about it. perhaps big tech (and their totally allowable way of doing business because they are all private entities and if you don't like it, make your own twitter) has some hand in that as well? The DNC forcing their hand and having everyone spew propaganda is "the big lie", or at least on of them.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   

a reply to: BrujaRebooted

we aren't allowed to talk about it. perhaps big tech (and their totally allowable way of doing business because they are all private entities and if you don't like it, make your own twitter) has some hand in that as well? The DNC forcing their hand and having everyone spew propaganda is "the big lie", or at least on of them.

before he died, Timothy Leary said that the internet was the L.S.D. of the late 20th century. Personal Reality would become subject to internet influenced realities and world governments would abuse the net to warp and shape perception, while fighting any pushback or counter programming. The War for your Mind so to speak. Here it is.
edit on 7/15/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I’m Sure Trump became aware he was owned when he came out of that meeting in Helsinki. Watch that again, he looks downright terrified, IMO.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
More nonsense. Once these kind of articles just goes to show that those who supported Hillary Clinton had a hard time understanding that she lost lost because she was just unpopular she wasn't better then Trump.

edit on 15-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Apparently if you go either way voting right wing or Trump you would be called a Racist or something like that.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Russia actively attempted to overthrow our democratic process in an attempt to install someone they thought they could control and use to destabilize the US.

Have you been living under a rock for the last three or so years? I don't think Putin needed Trump to do any of that. It's happening with him sipping on diet coke from Florida. Unless... was / is Trump part of the 'plan'?

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Havamal
It seems to me most logical, critical thinkers

....concluded in 2016 that the MSM is the enemy of the people and the repeal of the Fairness doctrine is clearly still lost on leftists.

Meanwhile, Trump won 2020 and smear articles like this are designed for low-infos like you to lap up as truth and to distract you from Tucker Carlsons revelations that the 2020 election was rigged - with undeniable proof of the rigging.

Now, again I bet you have no clue what the fairness doctrine was.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Havamal
It seems to me most logical, critical thinkers

Let’s be honest here. You are in no position to make those kinds of judgements

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
I’m Sure Trump became aware he was owned when he came out of that meeting in Helsinki. Watch that again, he looks downright terrified, IMO.

Oh look everyone, its Sigmund Freud the #in body language expert weighing in with extras doses of reee...again.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Vladimir Putin personally authorised a secret spy agency operation to support a “mentally unstable” Donald Trump in the 2016 US presidential election during a closed session of Russia’s national security council, according to what are assessed to be leaked Kremlin documents.

The key meeting took place on 22 January 2016, the papers suggest, with the Russian president, his spy chiefs and senior ministers all present.

They agreed a Trump White House would help secure Moscow’s strategic objectives, among them “social turmoil” in the US and a weakening of the American president’s negotiating position.

Source

Before I say anything else allow me to say that this should be taken with a grain of salt. The provenance of these documents is not 100%. However, experts have stated that the documents fit the style and time of legitimate Kremlin documents.

If proven true, it certainly supports many of the claims made over the past 5 years. It would mean that Russia actively attempted to overthrow our democratic process in an attempt to install someone they thought they could control and use to destabilize the US.

Of course, this does not necessarily mean that Trump was complicit in the Kremlin's actions. They could have been operating without his knowledge. However, the fact that the report mentions compromising material on Trump could mean that Trump was a puppet of the Kremlin once he took office.

Obviously the Kremlin is denying the legitimacy of the document. If they admitted to the contents it would cause a major international incident that would possibly see Russia's economy crippled by sanctions.

As I said straight off the bat, these documents are not 100% verified so the legitimacy of any of their contents are questionable. If proven to be legitimate, it would certainly be a major blow to Trump's legacy and his chances in 2024. Which may be the point of they are fabricated.

It's been debunked.

LOL, I forgot just saying that was an option. Well played!

Thank you!

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

LOL....these are about as real as the Russian hooker pee dossier....

Oh the gullible!

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Damn Russians. So to combat this, Dems decided on making voting easier instead of more secure to prevent such a plot?

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Good thing we got Biden in there. The much more authorative and mentally cognative President Biden showed Putin what targe.. uh, infrastructure is OFF LIMITS to Russian hackers.

If Trump wasn't complicit then it has nothing to do with his presidential legacy. You sound like you're almost giving credit for the last administration's successes to Russia.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Goneaway435
Exactly. In their lies they admit their incompetence.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

So...that means that Hillary and the DNC colluded with Russians to help Hillary lose?

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Havamal

I see Putin is getting everything he wants from Biden so In my opinion you are in error

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

So...that means that Hillary and the DNC colluded with Russians to help Hillary lose?

Typical Trumper logic, so they must believe it to be true... I mean false! I mean...
Did the Trumpers mention yet that Biden is senile? That's how you can tell they got nuthin'.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join