It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kremlin papers appear to show Putin’s plot to put Trump in White House

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Havamal
It seems to me most logical, critical thinkers have known this for years. The evidence is out there. It helps Putin and it hurts the US to have a person like Trump in the office.

Shrugs.

And China has stuff on the Bidens…. and wanted him elected. Round and round it goes. Are we going to keep putting up with this BS?

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Turns out the Russians have good taste in those running for elected office.

Who could've known?

Now comes the part where I'm chastised by those who bellow "Russia! Russia!" at every corner and turn, but then remain silent at China's multiple and brazen attempts at political intrigue in the US (Swallwell, Feinstein, university infiltrations, etc)

Hillary Clinton is just inclined for any type of back-room dealing or underhanded tactics as Trump. Fact. Sorry.

Bill Clinton, who would've conveniently been walking back in the "halls of power" (or the dens of intern B.J.s, however one looks at it) had Hillary won, will have a long legacy of his administration's emboldening and empowering Red China, whereas Trump rightfully recognized China (NOT Russia) as the main threat to US primacy in the 21st century. Again, fact. I voted for Bubba Clinton as a younger man, and some of his legacy unfortunately rests on my conscience, although despite his disgusting lying about predatory behavior on women, he did have some few redeeming acts as POTUS. Helping launch China into superpower status will not be one of them.

People on the left need to get with the program. As Obama told Romney during one of their debates, "1980 called, and it wants its foreign policy back". Then, on the way out the door, the Obama administration proceeds to engage in a smear campaign and legally questionable surveillance aimed at portraying an extremely tenuous (now decidedly proven to be bunk) connection between the Kremlin and Trump.

This Russia and Trump horse is beyond beaten, it has been utterly annihilated into specks of tiny horse flesh.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I've never seen such Political fear in my life time , I mean I've seen and heard some slimy stuff but this really takes the cake.

Donald Trump is not President , he is by all accounts old news and yet the Left fears him so much they are still digging up garbage on the whole Russian fiasco . The very thought of him running for President again really gets under there skin to the point they cant even focus on simple menial task at hand like ...Running the country.

Did Russia interfere ? Probably

Was Russia the reason Donald Trump won the election ? Hell no

And the question still stands why would Russia want Trump in office , isn't cuddly Biden so much easier to deal with ?

link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

As I said straight off the bat, these documents are not 100% verified so the legitimacy of any of their contents are questionable.

Don't think that qualifies as a Debunk , more of a caveat emptor.

So less credible than the Steele dossier? Got it.

link   
Does this mean I can go back to being a Russian shill for voting for Trump?

Asking for a friendski.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Does this mean I can go back to being a Russian shill for voting for Trump?

Asking for a friendski.

Da. Now drink vodka, comrade.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Before I say anything else allow me to say that this should be taken with a grain of salt. The provenance of these documents is not 100%. However, experts have stated that the documents fit the style and time of legitimate Kremlin documents.

Well, at least you learned something from all of those previous 'Russia, Russia, Russia' stories in the NYT, CNN, MSNBC... etc.

Russian hookers peed on a bed!

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Because Trump won. It should be obvious by now.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

And the question still stands why would Russia want Trump in office , isn't cuddly Biden so much easier to deal with ?

Yes.
I can just see Biden launching a response to a nuclear attack by another country.
"Now where is that button? Oh, there's one.... on my shirt. Ice cream, oh yeah... chocolate chocolate chip!"

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

It seems to me most logical, critical thinkers have known this for years. The evidence is out there. It helps Putin and it hurts the US to have a person like Trump in the office.

Shrugs.

I know right? the world is so much better off with Biden at the helm.

Putin certainly is. He gets to build all his pipelines and with Biden's blessing too.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: NotGuilty

So less credible than the Steele dossier? Got it.

Maybe , maybe not.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

Source?

It's........Russian......Disinformation! It came from Hunter's laptop. Obviously debunked. I'm surprised you have to ask.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
A little known fact about how strong Biden is; when they had elections in Russia using Dominion voting machines, Biden actually BEAT Putin by 40%.

It's true.
Source

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Well let’s think about this logically...Steele dossier was verified and approved by fisa court. Then turns out to be a lie.
This isn’t verified yet as admitted by OP.....so it’s less credible than Steele dossier.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

Shrugs.

And China has stuff on the Bidens…. and wanted him elected. Round and round it goes. Are we going to keep putting up with this BS?

UM, we don't talk like that round here. Joey didndunuffin. get it?

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Thank you for 2016 Vladimir. What went wrong in 2020?

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

This isn’t verified yet as admitted by OP.....so it’s less credible than Steele dossier.

We don't know the origin of this document so it could be true , or not ... time will tell.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

but it's about Trump and it's negative, so it's true until it's been investigated for several years and Trump is impeached a few more times. We have rules about things like this.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

For posting a news article that's getting a lot of coverage and analyzing it from both sides?

For proving you’re in a cult. This was the lie that tore the country in half. If there was any truth to it, the dems would have easily proven it over 5 years and 40 million dollars. Has everyone already forgotten the Meuller report?
But you want it to be true so bad, oh so bad, that you bring it up here around people that actually pay attention knowing that it isn’t verified. Using phrases like “according to sources familiar with Trump’s thinking”

Dude....I’m not trying to be hurtful. It’s the truth. Your lies have torn the country in half.
You. Are. In. A. Cult.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Every government including the USA clearly look at foreign elections and how they would effect them if each candidate wins.

I can't imagine anyone would think otherwise this would be the norm.

I would say China looks to have decided on Biden and that has been working for them as well.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join