It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 Vaccine Complications Are Increasing - Would You Neutralize Your Vaccination if Possible.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: rickymouse

The more I study medicine, immunology, and metabolism the less fearful I am of this virus, instead I adjusted things in my diet a little to protect me from the virus.

I studied nutrition on my own, and eat the things that the healthiest cultures consume. Before contracting Covid-19 in February 2021 from the wife, not even a cold, dating back to 2004.

And now you have immunity and you are still alive. Once your body learns how to fight the virus from getting it, it usually knows how to fight all sorts of variants of the virus. Multiple ways of attacking the virus are figured out with natural immunity.

I may have had this virus already, but I never got tested back over a year ago, they were not testing anyone other than hospital people around here.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 02:31 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   
No. I read the original trials and approval reviews. I was aware of the less than 1 in 1m risk of GB. There's 15x the chance getting GB for no reason (natural rate). All the risk figures were public and it was monitored as a potential condition in the US, UK and Europe and was on the patient information leafleft for the one I had (AZ).

Prior to the vax I was in a very high risk group due to uncontrolled epilepsy with over 50% (1 in 2) chance of death if hospitalised by covid which is very significant- now I have less than 0.0001% (1 in 100,000) which doesn't make the statistically significcant bracket.

I got the vax based on what my Drs/Neurologists advised rather than randoms on Bitchute or Youtube. My Neurologist is one of the top in UK/Europe and head of collecting data of incidences of GB, Encephalitis, dementia etc as a result of Covid infection and covid vaccines

The Covid virus has a 10,000 time more risk of death/long term illness than the vaccine so it was an obvious choice for me. The risk of getting GB from Covid virus is over double that of the vaccine; but both are so small they're not risks to be concerned about but there's no logic in being more scared of the vax causing it than the thing the vax protects you against.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Nope. Those who had it I know were sick for weeks. Know of someone who is long haul Covid person who was a previously healthy 42 year old. Still having blood clot issues, still on medications. Had coworkers pass away.

Family members started getting vaxxed in January. No one had any issues since the remaining of us got them in the following months. The soon to be going away to college students had them also, both male and female. One day second shot fever and aches were the only symptoms.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

50,000 dead and counting from the vaccines. It's another Viet Namh.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Are you sure about that number?

originally posted by: Dutchowl

50,000 dead and counting from the vaccines. It's another Viet Namh.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

a reply to: Mantiss2021
Thank-you for your honest and thorough feedback, Mantiss2021. I'm sure you're in the majority about being glad you were vaccinated. We'll see how well-received the booster-shots are when that their time comes.

What if booster shots are required every 6 months for the rest of your life to protect you from a nearly non-lethal cold? Are you still getting in line every 6 months?

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
Nope not one bit. I have seen too many folks die because of getting Covid. Now, it is very likely that I would be ok if I got it but I didn't want to find out.

I had only known one person who died directly from covid....but I did find out that that person did not have a bad case of covid months after he died, he died of complications of pneumonia unrelated to the covid he had it was determined. He had the virus but it never was classified as covid, he had severe COPD and the virus actually was done and over by the time he got sick. Now his official dying because of covid was officially removed from his record but never taken off the CDC list of covid deaths. His wife cannot even collect the money they said people who died of covid are entitled to.

That's just it. I am a relatively speaking healthy 42 yo dude but it's not like I'm at the peak of my conditioning anymore. I'm a bit overweight, borderline hypoglycemic, and after hearing some horror stories from close friends who did have it, did not want to take the chance. Had 1 childhood friend die from it (I would say poor health) and working in Healthcare, too many people who you wouldn't think die or very damn near die. The vaccine risks were worth it to me and for my own personal health.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation

That's just it. I am a relatively speaking healthy 42 yo dude but it's not like I'm at the peak of my conditioning anymore. I'm a bit overweight, borderline hypoglycemic, and after hearing some horror stories from close friends who did have it, did not want to take the chance. Had 1 childhood friend die from it (I would say poor health) and working in Healthcare, too many people who you wouldn't think die or very damn near die. The vaccine risks were worth it to me and for my own personal health.

So there is the rub... I know 3 people who have died to COVID within family, friends, coworkers, and a dozen or so that were really sick as in many thought they were not going to maker it. I know no one that had any kind of bad reaction to the vaccine, and that number is 100x the people compared to who I know got COVID.

Being 42 you are on the edge of whether COVID maybe be bad for you or not. Most of the people I know who died or had issues were in their 50s. I'm 61 so I got it and had zero issues...So in the end people will roll the dice one way or another.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Everyone has the right as of yet to choose what they believe is best for them personally in relation to health care. If you think it is best for you, get the vaccine. I personally do not have anything against necessary vaccines, but I am severely intolerant to the flu shot and the pertusis part of the DTAP shot.

I am pretty much intolerant to the emulsifiers too, propylene and polyethylene glycol and polysorbates are a problem for me and I have avoided things with them for over thirty years, identifying these chemistries as an intolerance before I even got started researching this kind of stuff. I researched why I am intolerant to them and expanded the avoidance or moderation of foods and shampoos containing them and have way less problems with them. They effect my ability to get oxygen when I consume them and they cause itchy skin and redness on my skin when I use shampoos and soaps containing them. A little does not bother me, and this chemistry is in a lot of things, avoiding it totally these days is impossible. I did not have as much a problem with guar gum as I do with the newer emulsifiers in ice creams. There are still ice creams out there that I can eat, but most are a problem.

So I might have severe problems with this vaccine and am not in the mood to experiment with it when I know I have had problems in the past that the pharma companies and the agencies controling use of this vaccine have verified are reasons not to take the vaccine.

I do believe that they are giving way to many vaccines here in America, Europe does not require as many childhood vaccines as we have here. Too much of anything is no good, including stimulating the immune system with vaccines. If you steer your immune system to fight something that you might not be exposed to too often, it could cause you to be more susceptable to a different disease. It is like only looking one way when crossing a two way street.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   

neutralization should always be an option

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 03:27 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I'd take a look into his claims that he actually invented mRNA vaccines.

That claim is somewhat in dispute.

Only by those who want to discredit him at any cost.

Kind of like those vilifying the AZ audit going on. Good thing the full release of those results is imminent.

originally posted by: glend
a reply to: AaarghZombies

A lot of what we hear about vaccine side effects or harm is flat out fake new from anti vaxxers.

Really, perhaps Dr. Robert Malone, inventor of mRNA vaccines (and DNA vaccines) used in coronavirus vaccines is an anti vaxxer....

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   

That's not very professional then is it?

Surely they are obligated by law?

It is the way it is. I know it is contrary to what you want to believe, but it is the truth.

Oh, and real adverse reactions are at least an order of magnitude more than what is reported, if not multiple orders of magnitude. But by all means, continue to deny reality.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   

The more I study medicine, immunology, and metabolism the less fearful I am of this virus, instead I adjusted things in my diet a little to protect me from the virus.

I studied nutrition on my own, and eat the things that the healthiest cultures consume. Before contracting Covid-19 in February 2021 from the wife, not even a cold, dating back to 2004.

And now you have immunity and you are still alive. Once your body learns how to fight the virus from getting it, it usually knows how to fight all sorts of variants of the virus. Multiple ways of attacking the virus are figured out with natural immunity.

I may have had this virus already, but I never got tested back over a year ago, they were not testing anyone other than hospital people around here.

You can go get a Covid-19 Anti-Body test like I did 3 months ago. That will provide a written confirmation of your immunity.

To show how SINISTER the vaccine push is, most institutions do not recognize antibodies from recovery. But 12 months ago, "herd immunity" was the ultimate goal, once enough Americans had contracted and recovered. I believe 70% was the target?

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride1

neutralization should always be an option

More will demand it as mysterious, unexplained health issues begin to spread throughout the vaccinated population.

There was a report yesterday that NO ONE at the CDC (21,000 employees) is studying vaccine side-effect and complications.

Evidence is pointing to increased complications among those who recovered from Covid-19 (natural antibodies), then got vaccinated (increased antibody count 1000%). But ZERO CDC studies are underway.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

You can go get a Covid-19 Anti-Body test like I did 3 months ago. That will provide a written confirmation of your immunity.

To show how SINISTER the vaccine push is, most institutions do not recognize antibodies from recovery. But 12 months ago, "herd immunity" was the ultimate goal, once enough Americans had contracted and recovered. I believe 70% was the target?

The governor restricted the use of the anti-body test and I have to go about a hundred miles to be able to get the test, and I will need to go to the doctor to get the test ordered. I don't go to the doctor unless I need to go to the doctor, why throw two hundred bucks to the medical industry. I have to have symptoms of something to get the thirty dollar deductable or it goes towards my eight hundred bucks a year deductible. If I go for my annual wellness checkup, they bill me for two seperate doctors visits if anything else is done..two years in a row that has happened and I think it is a rip off since I only went into the office for one appointment. But that is life in this new world where deception has taken over.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I'm not denying reality.

If the figures are higher they are higher.

Time will tell won't it as they can't hide all the dead bodies and people will want everyone to know what the evil vaccine did.

originally posted by: tanstaafl

That's not very professional then is it?

Surely they are obligated by law?

It is the way it is. I know it is contrary to what you want to believe, but it is the truth.

Oh, and real adverse reactions are at least an order of magnitude more than what is reported, if not multiple orders of magnitude. But by all means, continue to deny reality.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
I'm not denying reality.

If the figures are higher they are higher.

Time will tell won't it as they can't hide all the dead bodies and people will want everyone to know what the evil vaccine did.

They don't have to hide them, they will double down on their crimes and declare these dead are not due to the jabs, they are due to the evil unvaxxed who are spreading the new Omega variant to all those poor people in the church-of-the-vaxxed.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

time is the base of studies. you cant study the future, just the past. we will have no clue how this effects us till 50 years from now. im sure there are countless efforts of people working tirelessly to figure this out tho.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join