It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 Vaccine Complications Are Increasing - Would You Neutralize Your Vaccination if Possible.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Tuesday, July 13, 2021

It seems that every few weeks, a new Covid-19 health complication suddenly surfaces in previously vaccinated individuals.

Today, it's a "nerve disorder" rearing its ugly head.

Source: www.breitbart.com...

Two weeks ago, "Heart Inflammation" was diagnosed as a Covid-19 Vaccine Complication.

Source: www.cnbc.com...

Researchers are discovering several medical conditions that could surface later in life, for Covid-19 vaccinated individuals.

Experts believe long-term effects from the gene therapy (Covid-19 vaccine) may include prion diseases such as Alzheimer’s, cancers, kidney diseases, along with microvascular injuries to the brain, liver and heart.
The Long-Term Threats are Significant: undercurrents723949620.wordpress.com...

Undoubtedly, as the months pass, even more Covid-19 Vaccine side-effects/complications will surface in those who were injected with these still experimental drugs.

QUESTION: If a way is discovered to "neutralize" what was injected in you to protect you against the minimally-lethal Covid-19 disease, will you opt to have that procedure...or injection?

-CareWeMust

edit on 7/13/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Japan, well I tried to find out news about the side effects here , and guess what. NOTHING on the net that I can find.
Just this : thediplomat.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Independant fact checkers agree.... FALSE.

All of it is false, no need to stand around folks, the judgement has been made.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Japan, well I tried to find out news about the side effects here , and guess what. NOTHING on the net that I can find.

Google search yields very little info here in the USA. I had to use Duck-Duck-Go to find a decent amount of side-effects and complications information.

There is something definitely sinister with these insane campaigns pushing vaccines for a disease that's minimally lethal.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Google search yields very little info here in the USA. I had to use Duck-Duck-Go to find a decent amount of side-effects and complications information.

There is something definitely sinister with these insane campaigns pushing vaccines for a disease that's minimally lethal.

I'm using DDG also.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Nah, I'm not worried. I'm not super "pro" or against either.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 12:51 AM
link   

I'm using DDG also.

Japan probably has censors for the entire internet. I think the USA (Biden) wants to go that route too, under the cover of the multi-trillion dollar "Infrastructure Improvement Plan".

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I'm using DDG also.

Japan probably has censors for the entire internet. I think the USA (Biden) wants to go that route too, under the cover of the multi-trillion dollar "Infrastructure Improvement Plan".

Well if we get caught downloading music illegally, it could land us in jail for 3 years though. That's about all I know about the internet here from a political point of law.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   

I'm using DDG also.

Well if we get caught downloading music illegally, it could land us in jail for 3 years though. That's about all I know about the internet here from a political point of law.

I don't know how "tough" Japan authorities are on citizens. It may be a good idea to familiarize yourself with the rules and laws pertaining to Internet usage. You don't want to be arrested for using the internet in a way you thought was OK.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I'm using DDG also.

I don't know how "tough" Japan authorities are on citizens. It may be a good idea to familiarize yourself with the rules and laws pertaining to Internet usage. You don't want to be arrested for using the internet in a way you thought was OK.

Many Americans don't realize that Japan is mostly and has been for the last 25 years a police type country when it comes to people here moving out of their city. It is all monitored by the National Health Insurance card. You have to get a new valid card when you move out of your city. The internet thing is with your phone number, but if your apartment comes with internet , not sure how that works.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Absolutely Not!

I have absolutely NO FEAR regarding the vaccine I took, and I am thankful that I took it as soon as I was able.

I have had no unexpected side effects (experienced a few hours of low-grade fever with first shot and a few hours of fatigue with second, as well as a sore arm for two days as is usual with any intramuscular injection), nor do I show any sign of side effects likely to develop.

Furthermore, I will gladly take a booster shot in the future, if it is determined that one is recommended (I had the Moderna vaccine, for which a booster shot has not yet been determined to be necessary).
edit on 13-7-2021 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Whatever, not getting "vaccinated" for a non-lethal virus lol. My 7 inch biceps would choke it out haha!!

Still, Covid lol.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

That's a lot of personal monitoring, but most citizens there probably don't mind, so long as their quality-of-life is good.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021
Thank-you for your honest and thorough feedback, Mantiss2021. I'm sure you're in the majority about being glad you were vaccinated. We'll see how well-received the booster-shots are when that their time comes.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   

a reply to: musicismagic

That's a lot of personal monitoring, but most citizens there probably don't mind, so long as their quality-of-life is good.

Many of my post here seem to put a feel that America is turning toward Chinese way of life, but I see the first stepping stone toward how America go toward the way Japan controls its people. Of course , we don't have guns, so until guns are removed from the landscape in America, the people who control you all will have to go all out to remove guns and that I can see in the somewhat near future, or at least in our life time. City folks really don't teach their kids about guns these days.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I am surprised people the risk of using aspirin for a headache. Aspirin has a list of possible side-effects, some very serious.

The industry of quacks and the self-taught on YouTube and elsewhere, talking about how they think the science works, talking pseudo-science, and other plain bollocks and over exaggeration. It's all just clutter pandering to a market of the gullible.

It gets in the way of the facts most of the time. The OP’s Wordpress link “The Hushed Long-Term Risks of COVID-19 Vaccines” is a case in point.

I am happy to be fully vaccinated. I know Covid is real. I have good grasp of the science. I take aspirin for headaches too.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianSpy

Whatever, not getting "vaccinated" for a non-lethal virus lol. My 7 inch biceps would choke it out haha!!

Still, Covid lol.

It's interesting how the CDC has always stressed how non-lethal Covid-19 is for 99.5% of Americans, and how people rarely catch it twice.

But whomever is running the public face of Covid-19 (Media and Experts and Pundits) is going out of their way to ensure the public doesn't see THE TRUTHS.

They're evil and need what evil people deserve.

edit on 7/13/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I am still not going to be playing the russian roulette here.

I am happy to be fully vaccinated.

I really wish you should have done more research.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 01:47 AM
link   

They are doing quiet heavily to make sure that the people dont hear the side effects of the vaccination. In Canada the media quickly quieted down any debates or discussions of heart inflammations.

And only mentioned it briefly.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 01:48 AM
link   
... if possible?

If you had wings, would you fly?

One is about as likely to happen as the other. If you got the jab, it's too late.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join