It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 374
<< 371  372  373    375  376  377 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: crankyoldman

Sounds like they're afraid of Milley for whatever reason. I don't know how to feel about him, personally. My opinion is that they have likely delegated authority to people below him on the chain of command, but maybe he's just been playing a role here. I vote let's see this thing play out. I wanna hear the Pentagon officials testify under oath against him and then hear what he has to say in his defense.

If Vindman is against him, something is fishy. Vindman is a clear-as-day traitor.

Let's hear what Donald Trump has to say about it. Well looky here, Trump calls him a "dumbass." 😂

mobile.twitter.com...

DJT also said "Woodward" is a sleaze. So C_A source is problematic as always.

From a meta POV Milley is a White Hat. He brought it all down with Afgh regardless of truest intent. Now he's bringing to light the CCP connections and more. At least in the public sphere, which is all mind stuff, not truth stuff.

We all tend to see things like movie scripts, but this isn't cut and dry, and Milley stayed with Joe, that should raise some flags right there. Why on earth would Joe keep him at all? In doing so, this reveal happened, which will implicate many more I'm sure. So, from the meta-view, Milley did great things regardless of intent.

Speaking of which, it's been 9 months since our friend James Comey has blessed us with pithy words of wisdom. Hmm.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Did you see the 3 former US hackers that were running project Raven as Mercenaries for the UAE today it was reported they will avoid charges if they pay 1.3 million each.
I bring this up in reply to your post because imo if they had mercenary hackers obtaining secrets and hacking the First Ladies email (they hacked Michelle Obama’s in 2015) from a country like say Russia…the charges would be vastly different.
But their targets were Qatar (allegedly)
I wonder if they have a lot more dirt they could spill so DOJ agreed to drop criminal charges for a fine and loss of security clearance.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Sounds like they're afraid of Milley for whatever reason. I don't know how to feel about him, personally. My opinion is that they have likely delegated authority to people below him on the chain of command, but maybe he's just been playing a role here. I vote let's see this thing play out. I wanna hear the Pentagon officials testify under oath against him and then hear what he has to say in his defense.

If Vindman is against him, something is fishy. Vindman is a clear-as-day traitor.

Let's hear what Donald Trump has to say about it. Well looky here, Trump calls him a "dumbass." 😂

mobile.twitter.com...

DJT also said "Woodward" is a sleaze. So C_A source is problematic as always.

From a meta POV Milley is a White Hat. He brought it all down with Afgh regardless of truest intent. Now he's bringing to light the CCP connections and more. At least in the public sphere, which is all mind stuff, not truth stuff.

We all tend to see things like movie scripts, but this isn't cut and dry, and Milley stayed with Joe, that should raise some flags right there. Why on earth would Joe keep him at all? In doing so, this reveal happened, which will implicate many more I'm sure. So, from the meta-view, Milley did great things regardless of intent.

Speaking of which, it's been 9 months since our friend James Comey has blessed us with pithy words of wisdom. Hmm.

This would be why Trump called him a dumbass. Because he played right into Trump's hand. Trump was one step ahead because he was able to forecast their actions. At that point, all Trump had to do was not do the thing they expected him to do (do something about the election heist) and their entire scheme crumbles beneath them.

😂

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I like your thought process. Could lead credence to why he simply never conceeded and January 20th came and went and his base thought it wouldn’t go down that way….he was steps ahead and it’s all part of the plan to expose it all while they trip over their own misdoings

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell

That seems to be exactly what happened here. He just exposed the top brass at the Pentagon. 😂

He declared awhile back that he was going to "take down" the entire intelligence community. I couldn't believe it when he said it, but he did. And he seems to be well on his way. They're turning on each other as we speak. 😂

And no, I didn't hear about the hackers story. Mercenary hackers... Interesting. I wonder who they were working for. UAE? That is interesting. So they hacked Obama in 2015 and then Trump struck a peace treaty between them and Israel. I wonder what they dug up on the Obamas.
edit on 14-9-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I read it on gab. As seen here

If the story of “Dumbass” General Mark Milley, the same failed leader who engineered the worst withdrawal from a country, Afghanistan, in U.S. history, leaving behind many dead and wounded soldiers, many American citizens, and $85 Billion worth of the newest and most sophisticated Military equipment in the world, and our Country’s reputation, is true, then I assume he would be tried for TREASON in that he would have been dealing with his Chinese counterpart behind the President’s back and telling China that he would be giving them notification “of an attack.” Can’t do that!

Is this directed at Milley, or at the Biden Administration as a whole? Hell, I mean there was evidence that Hunter working behalf of the "Big Guy" was dealing with China while Trump was in office.

Trump then goes on and counters the report:

The good news is that the story is Fake News concocted by a weak and ineffective General together with two authors who I refused to give an interview to because they write fiction, not fact. Actions should be taken immediately against Milley, and better generals in our Military, of which we have many, should get involved so that another Afghanistan disaster never happens again. Remember, I was the one who took out 100% of the ISIS Caliphate. Milley said it couldn’t be done!
Note the statement: "Actions should be taken immediately against Milley, and better generals in our Military, of which we have many, should get involved so that another Afghanistan disaster never happens again." Kind of a weird statement to say if he really has it out for Milley over this report.

Then Trump wraps this up by pointing out an interesting point that gets overlooked in media:

For the record, I never even thought of attacking China—and China knows that. The people that fabricated the story are sick and demented, and the people who print it are just as bad. In fact, I’m the only President in decades who didn’t get the U.S. into a war—a well known fact that is seldom reported.

Now I may be wrong here, and will expect to be corrected if I am, but wasn't it just RINOs and Democrats that made the statements that Trump wanted to start a war with China, and there was no information to back up that story? So this whole mess with Milley might have been a directed talking point to see who is still leaking intel out to the media.

The question shouldn't be if Milley committed treason, but rather why was this story being pushed now? If the 2020 election is overturned, then wouldn't Milley's position in the administration be important in falsifying military intel to Biden if there is a Military coup against him? So using this opportunity to try and discredit him seems like a weak yet predictable move by Biden's handlers.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   

On Twitter, I ride MDR like a rented donkey.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
I'm in with Elder's. I wonder how long it will take to count the votes?

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
I'm in with Elder's. I wonder how long it will take to count the votes?

October 22nd. No joke. 😂

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I guess we will just have to wait and see how it plays out. I can see either scenario here being plausible. He's either a traitor, or a double agent.

The only thing is, if he is a double agent, he just got his hands awfully dirty with that Afghanistan debacle. I tend to not trust the top brass types. I see them as being a bunch of warmongers.
edit on 14-9-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Bing_chris and malwarejake on Twitter had a few decent threads with more insight

My apologies for not having screenshots or links. I’m terrible at getting images to load.
But in summary:
Project Raven was build by WH insiders. Operation began with former NSA operatives and White House leaders and beltway contractors
Richard Clarke (counterterrorism Zsar under bush and Clinton) started a company and had it funded by deep ME pockets. With agreements in secret from the state department and nsa. With a 35 million dollar annual operating budget.
One of the hackers is Daniel Gerecki who is CIO of expressVPN
Their dragnet also led to at least 4 people being tortured.
Michelle Obama was scheduled to speak in Doha in 2015.
The hackers had obtained every personal note, hotel reservation, flight itinerary and security detail.
They were also responsible for a zero day iMessage hacking tool used from 2016-2018

www.reuters.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Hello all, I popped out of lurk to ask a question.

Is this legitimate? John Durham on telegram?

t.me...

Apologize if discussed, I searched first.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

The only thing is, if he is a double agent, he just got his hands awfully dirty with that Afghanistan debacle. I tend to not trust the top brass types. I see them as being a bunch of warmongers.

That's the weird part of this. Under the Goldwater-Nichols Act of 1986, the Joint Chiefs of Staff is only there to provide Advice and be an in-between for Military heads. So Milley wouldn't have decided on the pull out plan, he might have offered advice on it, but ultimately it would have come down to the President choosing the operation. If I remember correctly, again correct me if I'm wrong, but it's up to the Service heads (Chief naval Officer, Commandant of the Marine Corps, Commanding General of the Army, and the Commanding General of the Air Force) to present the best possible operations to the Chiefs of Staff so that they can provide the options to the President of the US.

Milley would have had some say in what happened, but it would only be advice which could be ignored if the President didn't care about it. If I am correct about Milley's job, then it seems weird to drop the blame on him, unless it's again to deflect the blame from Biden. If Milley is the one making the military decisions, then that would go against the Goldwater-Nichols Act and should be looked into.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
So recently we have heard of around 40 Air Force pilots who have resigned due to vaccine mandates.

Today, it's an Army Colonel resigning. He cites vaccine mandates and what he calls a "Marxist ideological takeover of the US military." When asked about this, the Army refused to even speak of it at all. The reason I bring it up is because if it's true that we have military officers begining to turn on the Pentagon, I am certain this sort of stuff plays a role. At some point the patriotic soldiers are going to realize that these resignations are affecting troop readiness and they'll have to act. It's either that or stand witness to the destruction of our Armed Forces and anyone who thinks the US military is going down without a fight is fooling themselves.

taskandpurpose.com... 8lqarJhzU

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Polls close at 8pm PST tonight and then the counties start counting/reporting commences. Sept 21 is the final day for ballots postmarked by today to arrive at election offices to be counted. So if tonight’s vote is really close, it could be a while before we know the outcome. Polls strongly suggest the vote won’t be that close, but in a few hours those pre-election surveys won’t matter.

DDHQ will once again be providing the most up-to-the-minute election results anywhere at results.decisiondesk hq.com where you can find detailed maps and breakdowns of tonight’s results.
edit on 14-9-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Moar recall nonsense. This is unreal, seriously, consider what this actually means.

How Quickly Will Results Come In For California Recall Election?

As a refresher, the election won't be officially certified by the Secretary of State until Oct. 22. Before then, CapRadio and NPR will rely on the Associated Press to call a winner in the recall. Here's how that process works.

AP. Aaaaaaand why is AP even a thing in this at all? How about "we get the results from the California Secretary Of State and other Government Officials." No, "we wait for AP to call it because they are reliable.

Note the interesting aspect again. If it goes the way the overlords want, the answer is quick. If rigging is needed, well, it takes time. Either way AP will give you what the overlords want when they want you to know.

Rumor has it there are lines to vote. Just like DJT, lines are not for the status quo and folks didn't trust the mail in, so they wait in line. Fact: Hair Gel got crushed, now we wait.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
Hello all, I popped out of lurk to ask a question.

Is this legitimate? John Durham on telegram?

t.me...

Apologize if discussed, I searched first.

Hi NOS, not him.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Thanks Cranky.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Replied. Thanks!

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Caled

@Caled

PM for you.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Now anonymous White House officials today state multiple pentagon officials are willing to testify against Miley under oath.

Although it seems like a big deal, I'm not sure where someone would testify about it. Only UCMJ or maybe a Senate Select Committee or Intel Committee....who runs them?

It just all seems so unlikely based on passed experience. On the other hand, Valkyrie was successful...but just for a while.

edit on 14-9-2021 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 371  372  373    375  376  377 >>

join