It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 230
<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
To be honest, I was never much of a 'clubber'. Student years mostly.
I think I've heard of the Bobby Brown's one. Never heard of the Dome. Should have really given its capacity.
Interesting Q Club lol!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

What in the actual F#$%k!

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Interesting timing of this tweet/article...

twitter.com...

Xi’s Dictatorship Threatens the Chinese State - By George Soros, Aug. 13, 2021 5:12 pm ET. (Alt link)

Relations between China and the U.S. are rapidly deteriorating and may lead to war. Mr. Xi has made clear that he intends to take possession of Taiwan within the next decade, and he is increasing China’s military capacity accordingly.

He also faces an important domestic hurdle in 2022, when he intends to break the established system of succession to remain president for life. He feels that he needs at least another decade to concentrate the power of the one-party state and its military in his own hands. He knows that his plan has many enemies, and he wants to make sure they won’t have the ability to resist him.

[..]

Are we still playing The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend or is that out the window, now, too?
edit on Mon Aug 16 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Here's his ride:

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
....and that's what your FEMA camps are for too!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Pope L. > Thunderbird
Ooookay. Something lucky launched our way but they have not rolled this out nationally yet.

I strongly recommend that this launch be delayed until the contents have been thoroughly tested in a lab for safety. If safe than roll away but remember this is connected directed to the above.

Thunderbird, a fortified wine, AN AMERICAN ORIGINAL on the back label. Where did we see that before? Flip to the handbook Food & Wine Lucky Strike cigarette pages. Right there in bold letters -"Like any American Original".

The yellow substance that Pope L. poured was a yellow substance which I would bet was the original Thunderbird since it was yellow in color.
The new launch is red. Chardonnay, Red Blend and Cabernet Sauvignon > blood symbolism.
"Thunderbird wine is back and badder than ever. But in a good way". They have to tell us.

Priced at $9.99 inversion 666.
There is only one type that has the gold band symbolism that has been connected to the World Gold Council and the Gold Ring Device and it is the Chardonnaay which I guess is the Red Blend.
The bottles are black. Why not.

The PHOENIX bird is the symbol on the bottles. Where do we have audit results pending? PHEONIX, Arizona.

People are just people. Can just see the cute marketing campaign why not have some Pheonix wine in Pheonix to celebrate the election fraud news.
PARTY POOPERS!

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

A lot of people seem to think we were in Afghanistan for 20 years on behalf of women’s rights.🙃

Guess we'll finally see if it worked.

Wow, and we're only half-way through HOT zone August.

As the chaos churns.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Guyfriday
Rel I just wanted to add this from my personal experience. I have now been through two horrific school shootings and a theater shooting. One observation that many shared and what I felt as well was that these children were on some type of strong psychiatric medication that was making them sicker rather than better. In fact they became even more disfunctional which should not have been happening.
In fact in the last school shooting the boy was going through the halls banging the classroom windows in anger and the behavior was escalating.
The poor parents who were trying to get help were trying to do the right thing.
I ironically had my foot in a cast and some boys picked me up from the scene and told me exactly who had committed the act. They were not surprised in the least because they told me he was going crazier and crazier. The kids know.

From cranky's White House tweet link:

1) 8 flags... message to anons?

2) 15 place mats... think countdown 15, 10, 5, 1, 0 (Markers)

3) The clock times point to posts:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 564897 No.1003054 📁
Apr 11 2018 18:32:17 (EST)
thehill.com...📁
Then….
thehill.com...📁
Down She Goes…..
Q

Note the ellipsis and 2 periods at end = MIRROR of PAIN.

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: c545bc No.1946203 📁
Jun 28 2018 17:19:24 (EST)
Law enforcement should interview the therapists.
Each shooter has one coincidentally.
Targets?
Relocation within 30 days of each shooting?
New name?
FBI doesn’t know this?
Spooks are hard to find?
Dream to reality.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.170 📁
Aug 19 2018 23:02:47 (EST)
[Movie 1]
Showtime.

>>BO>>CS>>BO>>NO>>CS>>NO>>BO>>[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]
Who instructed the DOJ to release 'select' text messages?
When did [RR] learn of involvement [BO][NO]?
What happens if [RR] knew PRIOR TO signing CP FISA?
Why did [RR] under congressional testimony refuse to answer the question re: reading of FISA prior to execution?
Who signed pg 380?
Who signed pg 389?
Who signed pg 390?
Who signed pg 391?
Who signed pg 392?
vault.fbi.gov...📁
Who is [1 of 4] FIREWALLS?
Who signed?
FIREWALLS?
Who signed?
FIREWALLS?
FISA [20]
The 'TRILOGY'.
MOVIE 1 [Full]: The 'START'
PLOT: How the intelligence apparatus, State Dept, and Dept of "JUSTICE" of the United States, in joint effort w/ our (x) primary foreign allies + other covert assets, as directed by HUSSEIN [WH] in coordination w/ HRC, colluded and conspired to RIG THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION OF 2016 in an effort to install HRC, frame POTUS (PROJECTION!), create emergency contingencies re: installation of SAFEGUARDS and FIREWALLS to PREVENT EXPOSURE OR CONTINUATION OF PRESIDENCY SHOULD COUNTER FAIL TO ENSURE OPERATORS, ACTORS, AGENTS OF POWER, PAST & PRESENT, REMAIN IN CONTROL, AND USE SOURCES/COVERT ASSETS OF THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA TO CARRY OUT X-FRAME BARRAGE OF STRATEGIC COORDINATED [GUIDED] ATTACKS DESIGNED TO DIVIDE, COVER/SHELTER, JUSTIFY IMPEACHMENT/REMOVAL IN EFFORT TO REGAIN CONTROL AND PREVENT PUBLIC AWARENESS OF ILLEGAL, CRIMINAL, TREASONOUS ACTS [MOVIES 1-3 FULL LIST].
Coming SOON to a theater near you.
MOVIE 2 – Coming this FALL.
MOVIE 3 – TBA
Enjoy the show.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 35a7f2 No.2771818 📁
Aug 28 2018 17:05:08 (EST)
DWu23teW0AAQy8g.jpg

Trending Non-MSM…
China hacked HRC server?
False.
Access was granted.
You have more than you know.

Q

Does China have access to Camp David situation room?

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: c729ab No.3323818 📁
Oct 3 2018 23:29:15 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 4410d5 No.3323746 📁
Oct 3 2018 23:25:25 (EST)
qpdoitq2howtq.jpg

>>3323704
DOITQ!

Anonymous ID: 35d816 No.3323750 📁
Oct 3 2018 23:25:35 (EST)
>>3323704
honored at the (you) Q, we are at the ready and the anon morale is very very high, lets do this!

>>3323746
UNITED WE STAND.
STRONG TOGETHER.
>>3323750
We are honored.
ANONS are selfless, nameless, faceless, fameless, and FEARLESS.
We are grateful.
Q

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147452214 📁
Nov 1 2017 01:13:10 (EST)
Some things must remain classified to the very end. NK is not being run by Kim, he’s an actor in the play. Who is the director? The truth would sound so outrageous most Americans would riot, revolt, reject, etc.
The pedo networks are being dismantled.
The child abductions for satanic rituals (ie Haiti and other 3rd world countries) are paused (not terminated until players in custody).
We pray every single day for God’s guidance and direction as we are truly up against pure evil.

What are the odds? Looks like the times on clocks are staged as pointers... same as we had with the NORAD picture.

Implications:
White hats staged these pictures,
Therefore Bidan is posing under duress or is an actor?

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
"The government is not and cannot mandate anyone take an untested Genetic Modifying Injection, only conspiracy theorists think this will be a thing."

Fact, the government accomplished this without mandating a thing.
Fact, most people are okay with this.
Fact, most people are conformists.

Next up, rewards for the snitches.

Fact, the people who have "UNLOCKED" their prison cell using their Graphene Oxide Injection will be militant and act as if they have done a noble thing, until the flu season shows up that is. In which case, the government goons have a plan for that to, blame every. single. illness. on the "vaxxine hesitant", cum "unvaxxed".

Result: the Walking Dead will attack the healthy for not being like them = what again?

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Navy Commander Warns of National Security Threat from Mandatory Vaccination

An officer with the U.S. Navy is warning of a full-blown “national security threat” if the military moves ahead with its planned universal COVID-19 vaccination mandate, in a paper obtained exclusively by Revolver News.

Servicemen who refuse to submit to the vaccine will potentially face court martials, prison time, and even less-than-honorable discharge from the service.
If that plan goes ahead, though, CDR J.H. Furman warns the results could conceivably be catastrophic.

Furman is a career United States naval officer, naval aviator, and foreign area officer with extensive experience advising senior military, diplomatic, and international organization leadership. The commander has spent years serving throughout Africa, Asia, Europe, the Middle East at sea, ashore and airborne. He also holds a Master of Arts in Security Studies from the Naval Postgraduate School.

Furman’s key points are:

The average member of the U.S. military is young and in excellent physical fitness, two categories that are nearly immune to the dangers of COVID. So far, only 24 people out of 2.2 million military personnel have died of COVID-19, a rate of less than one per 91,000.

There is reason to believe severe or even fatal side-effects from existing COVID-19 vaccines are more common than reported, and could even prove deadlier to otherwise-healthy servicemen than COVID-19.

There is also the outlier possibility that mRNA vaccines (the kind used by the Moderna and Pfizer shots) may have unanticipated negative effects on the immune systems of recipients.

Currently, the U.S. military has proven completely capable of weathering COVID-19 without any loss of effectiveness, so forcibly making the entire service a test case for a novel type of vaccine is a pointless risk.

We invite readers to read CDR Furman’s entire paper below:

Mandatory Covid 19 Vaccination: A National Security Threat

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

How long until the beheading start? Isil should be in there next....

Too far away from Israel. They don't care.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Seen this yet

t.me...

Saying the taliban has said they will not negotiate with the illegitimate Biden and will only negotiate with Trump.

Also a picture Of the talban with a MAGA hat on the shelf

Sry cant post pics if someone please could

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Snopes not Snoops.

Snopes Suspends Co-Founder For Mass Plagiarism, Staff Revolts

Five years later, and Mikkelson's just been suspended by Snopes after BuzzFeed uncovered massive plagiarism - including instructing other Snopes writers to 'cut-and-paste' mainstream breaking news stories without attribution, and then alter them after the fact.

In total, Mikkelson 'wrote and published 54 articles with plagiarized material,' under his own name as well as a pseudonym, and the Snopes byline. In addition, an internal review by the 'fact-checking' company identified 140 articles with possible problems.

buried lede...

Mikkelson's excuse? He's not a trained journalist.

"I didn't come from a journalism background,: he said in a statement. "I wasn't used to doing news aggregation. A number of times I crossed the line to where it was copyright infringement. I own that."

In other words "no one ever taught me it was wrong and I have no moral center to determine it on my own." Perfect Sorosian stooge.

David Mikkelson got booted out of Snopes?!

You just made my day.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Pope L. Remember who he believes he is.
Pope L. = 6 units. The period is important.
Born June, 1955 = June is the 6th month and he is 66 years old.
6 6 6
We are seeing a recurrent theme.
He does not have any power over us and his artwork stinks.

Just to add a little mystery it seems he was at the center of some real serious politics because why not?
In 2001 he was awarded a $42,000 grant by the review panel of the National Endowment of Arts to take his non artwork eracism on a roadshow across the country. Not so fast said the chairman and revoked the grant. I just can imagine the hysteria, What you will not let us promote racism?
Enter the Rockefeller Foundation, the Warhol Foundation and LEF Foundation. Only $42,000, we will give him $50,000.

One more art piece...The Trinket...The American Flag in shreds flying in the wind.
This really says it all.
Links for the Pope l. posts:
www.nytimes.com...>Arts>art & Design
www.miandn.com...>artists>pope-1
whitney.org...>essays>popel-choir
Hyperallergic.com...>deconstructing-an-artists-du
en.wikipedia.org...>wiki>William_Pope
www.culturetype.com...>2017/06/06>best-in-show...
www.phoenix.gov...>pio>history-of-the-city-bird
www.worldbirds.org...>phonix-symbolism
www.modbee.com...>biz-beat>article_222911840

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol
We can only hope. Wasted effort on negotiating with a straw man who has straw for brains.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol
Seen this yet

t.me...

Saying the taliban has said they will not negotiate with the illegitimate Biden and will only negotiate with Trump.

Also a picture Of the talban with a MAGA hat on the shelf

Sry cant post pics if someone please could

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Interesting timing of this tweet/article...

Not just the timing but also the context...

George had ample opportunity to persist/assert his "philanthropy" in China but used up all his resources literally everywhere else? The guy # gold bricks no matter his diversified portfolio one day to the next.

Maybe George could a should a would a made a difference had he focused his noble causes in China?

🙋

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Someone registered the web domain SaigonBiden dot com yesterday.

White House Talking Points on Afghanistan

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Malaria and River Blindness:
Crimes Against Humanity!
The enormity and implications of this are enormous.

Back to Africa and let's include South America since the WHO decided to use the two continents in a controlled experiment.

River blindness follows the same infection cycle as the mosquito- where a mosquito bites an infected person, grows the virus and passes it on to another person who then contracts Malaria. It has been proven that Ivermectin breaks the cycle infecting the mosquito who cannot transmit.
River Blindness is the result of infected black flies but the same principle exists. Ivermectin has been proven to interrupt the cycle.
This is just unreal.
What if by using Ivermectin twice a year River Blindness was completely eradicated? As in completely eradicated then Ivermectin would not have to continue to be used!
Enter the WHO. April 2013Columbia was the first country in the world that was declared> River Blindness freeFactsheets>Detail

new topics

top topics

<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join