It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 231
<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Crimes Against Humanity and the EARTH.
Back to Africa-
Deadly Long Lasting Mosquito Netting. LLINS.
Intuitively it is simple not a great thing to sleep with insecticide laden mosquito netting and no doubt there will be all kinds of horrible cases like Cancer developing in the coming years. So much suffering.

Remarkable that scientists are finding that the mosquitos are developing resistance to the LLINS. Not a great leap of logic since that has been shown over and over again when insecticides are sprayed from the air that the strongest survive. That is what nature is all about.

But we need to really look at the impact of these LLINS. Step right up here Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
They have directly funded the netting and actively organized distribution in the Sub Sahara African countries. Just so that we are very clear.
Has anyone kuestioned what the people are really doing with that netting. This netting is being sent to the very poorest people who are always on the edge of starvation. They are using the bedding as a tool, specifically netting to catch fish. Why not? Really small holes and they can catch really small fish.
Screech...
Implications, let's see. Catch many small fish and they will not grow to be big fish. There will be no big fish to have little fish. Destruction of the aquatic food chain. People will starve, marine fish will starve. Both sides will be seriously impacted.
I do not even want to hazard a guess as to what all the leaching chemicals from the food nets are doing to the water itself. The oceans that we all share.
But there is more...

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Why does a person's sex matter? Is this transgendered individual looking for special treatment during the evacuation?

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

troy, I went to your $whackd link and then used the forward button at the bottom a few times:

1) Each forward spent 5 seconds decrypting then showed a different page about covid experiences or truths,
2) But then it showed this page which refreshes every 30 seconds or so:
(Will add pic in a min... ATS upload... grrr!)

3) The binary at the bottom translates to:
TIME TRAVEL IS A REALITY. THIS MESSAGE IS ONLY POSSIBLE WITH THE PERMISSION OF THOSE WHO HAVE TRUE CONTROL OF TIME.

THERE ARE #

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Curious that those pages all spell “encrypting” incorrectly. They spell it “encripting”….

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Crimes Against Humanity and the Earth:
Between 1974- 2002 helicopters and planes were used to spray insecticide in the air to kill black fly and mosquito larva and and at first the mosquito population was impacted. But then miraculously the mosquito population began to increase. Then long lasting insecticide bed netting was introduced but astounding that mosquitos were not being killed upon contact with the netting over time and the netting appeared to be losing effectiveness.
But why? Couldn't be the Ivermectin that the WHO knew was effective in combating Malaria was being used in conjunction with the netting.

In July 2020 Dr. Karl, the malaria researcher from James Cook University's Australia Institute of Tropical Health and Medicine and the Papau New Guinea Institute of Medical Research dismissed the notion of insect resistance. It must be the manufacturing of the netting. This is the scientist who is sending recommendations back to the WHO. No doubt the bed netting is being made to the same standards so it must be that the strength of the insecticide that isn't correct. Right.
It strains credibility to believe that he did not know that Ivermectin was being used. He is a scientist and they examine, or are supposed to examine all variables. However as we have seen studies are manipulated to achieve the desired results.

The serious problem here is that DDT was permanently banned in the U.S. on August 5, 2016. Why because the EPA had determined that there was proof that it was polluting the water, was toxic to fish and eating the fish made people sick.
Also banned because they had proof that it was declining in effectiveness due to insect resistance.

Maybe they don't get health and medical news there.
More to come.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Here ya go Sufi. The syntax seems a little off, like english is not the first language of whoever wrote this. Combined with the obvious mis-spelling of "encrypting" I am very suspicious...

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The Eugenics program is steaming ahead in Africa.
South Africa has re-commenced the spraying of DDT inside residences walls. Re-commenced!

The WHO has recommended DDT to control the mosquitos that transmit Malaria.

This is one hard kuestion we need to ask the Administer of the EPA William D. Ruckelshaus and the head of the EPA why an exemption was made to allow exports to countries like Africa of a product banned here and why the WHO continued to support the use of a known dangerous pesticide that they considered posed an unacceptable risk to the environment and people.
With all the known and proven danger the WHO is approving and encouraging the resumption of it's use.
How do we get them to stop? This is wrong on every level.

archive.epa.gov...>epa>ddt-ban-takes- effect
www.cdc.gov...>biomonitoring>DDT-Fact Sheet
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...>articles>PMC1570869
www.epa.gov...>brief-history-and-status
www.who.int...>Newsroom>Fact sheets>Detail

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Keep in mind.

They must be shown.
Sacrifices will be made.
Not everything will be clean.
They must be exposed for all the world to see.

DJT is saying, we put this on Joe on purpose, game theory.

What Actor Joe just did was cause epic divisions within team Globalist Team Joe. They only know how to step on the gas, the do not know anything about finesse, corrections or backing off. They have been put in a bind, the infighting will grow and why?

Because the do not give an iota of feces about what you and I think. They get ALL their input from the machine and the machine has turned on them so now they turn on themselves. We won't see it but you can BET it is happening bigly.

Damage control for them is more draconian measures, the problem is folks have had enough, so more draco fun = disaster for them, ,,,, , but it is all they know.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Has anyone found this code yet? I'm playing catch-up right now.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
We have a ton of stuff in this thread on the layout of DC. Most famously the Owl.

I stumbled on this. I can attest from experience that yes, this is a thing.

So for those with eyes to see. This is a hidden pyramid that is just as useful as one in plain 3d view. While "different" in form, they action can be the same (For reference the pyramids are well older then Egypt, the "Egyptians" just moved it LONG after those were neutered). This one is inversion.

Anywho. For those with eyes to see. There will be something in each corner defining the structure. It can be calculated easily since the height of the GW monument is known. At those corners the "marker" might be above ground, but is probably half in and half out but it will be there. Neutralizing one of those corners vibrationally will bring down the house.

Reply to self.

Just say'n.... Washington Monument hit by lightning on Sunday. Never occurred to me to hit the capstone itself. Very theatrical.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Metalcrack
I'll see if I can find what station it is on in my local area is.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Glorious I tell you, glorious. Only 10 minutes, no Q-uestions, he did not disappoint.

This pretty much sums up the absolute lambasting Actor Joe and Company is taking on this.

So far, best part of the movie.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
What ever you think. But a lot of countries are close to Israel and they seem to be the "Boogy Man" in that part of the world....imho. I will say that I VERY much hope that you are right!

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Oops... had to delete loadsa old pictures before I could upload this one - so edit ran out.

Better late than never... see post this replies to for context re McAfees $whackd page:

edit on 16-8-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The best thing about this meme is that its all public information and so obviously true. Another puppet for a leader. And remember, Afghanistan's rare earth elements, gems, gold, and exotic minerals are used in L-M Tic-Tac UFO production, so...

New UAP Task Force directives for fiscal year 2022:

S.2610 - Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2022

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Reads like President Trump is saying the 2020 Presidential Election would NOT have been corrupt if he were President.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Could explain WHY the Biden Administration has already decided they'll recognize the Taliban as Afghanistan's legitimate government.

ATS Thread on this Subject: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Catching up and just noticed you post the pic for me... thank you ORRED!

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   

FEBRUARY 29, 2020 Tr ump hails Afghanistan deal, plans to meet Taliban leaders soon

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump on Saturday said he would be personally meeting leaders of the Taliban in the near future and rejected criticism of a deal that the United States signed with the insurgents in Afghanistan.

Trump’s willingness to meet Taliban leaders at the presidential retreat in Camp David, Maryland, last year was a factor in Bolton’s exit from the White House. Taliban violence in Afghanistan prompted Trump to cancel that meeting.

Trump rejected the criticism from his former aide.

“Nobody should be criticizing this deal after 19 years. He had his chance, he didn’t do it,” Trump said of Bolton.

Did he actually cancel? Doubtful.

Way back in this thread is a bunch of stuff related to child trafficking in Afghanistan via the US Military.

Joe lost the rest of the military today, at least those not committed to go down with The Globalist Ship no matter what.

It raises some questions.

So can Lloyd Vader command the troops and demand that jab in light of this?
Can Blinken stop panic blinking after this?
Will we ever see Joe again after this?
What will KamKam do after this?
Where is Nancy in all of this?

Best thing Joe could do to drive a stake in the heart of the 12-16 remaining Joe faithful is to close the border and watch the heads explode.

new topics

top topics

<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join