It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indications; Covid was present as early as October 2019... China asked data deleted

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: rounda

a reply to: Oldcarpy2

So it's not an "outright" ban, is it? Nothing I posted was by any stretch of the imagination "dishonest" but you carry on regardless. Asking you a simple question apparently gets you triggered. Never mind, eh?

Nope, sorry, you don't get to be dishonest about a subject, then claim the other person is "triggered" when they call you out on it.

If they "lifted" the ban on posts having to do with the covid leak theory, there must have been a ban on covid leak theory posts.

Pretty simple.

If you don't understand that, or think you can minimize that by ignoring the FACT this subject was taboo for A FULL YEAR, then yes, you are a liar and/or completely brainwashed.

Period.

I asked you a simple question and then you call me a liar for something I never actually said.

Talking to angry little trollish persons on here is pointless.

Period.

You asked a question you knew the answer to,
then tried to ignore the truth by minimizing something that is finally being addressed after a year,
then tried to shrug it off by claiming I was "triggered" for calling you out.

Not my fault you're a liar.

I knew the answer did I?

You a mind reader?

Or just an angry little trollish person?

You called me a liar because of something that exists only in your head.

Give it up.

You know you have a post history anyone can see, right?

How many of them have to do with Covid?

Ouch.

And wouldn't you know it? You're in other threads calling people trolls when you can't put together actual points...

You know, discussing things would be easier if people like you would be honest about the discussion.
edit on 28-6-2021 by rounda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   

So it's not an "outright" ban, is it? Nothing I posted was by any stretch of the imagination "dishonest" but you carry on regardless. Asking you a simple question apparently gets you triggered. Never mind, eh?

Nope, sorry, you don't get to be dishonest about a subject, then claim the other person is "triggered" when they call you out on it.

If they "lifted" the ban on posts having to do with the covid leak theory, there must have been a ban on covid leak theory posts.

Pretty simple.

If you don't understand that, or think you can minimize that by ignoring the FACT this subject was taboo for A FULL YEAR, then yes, you are a liar and/or completely brainwashed.

Period.

I asked you a simple question and then you call me a liar for something I never actually said.

Period.

then tried to ignore the truth by minimizing something that is finally being addressed after a year,

I knew the answer did I?

You a mind reader?

Give it up.

Ouch.

You know, discussing things would be easier if people like you would be honest about the discussion.

Like I say, discussing stuff with angry trollish little persons just sucks.

You called me a liar for asking a simple question now you are just projecting.

But you just carry on with your general unpleasant angry trollish behaviour.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Pretty simple.

Period.

Period.

I knew the answer did I?

You a mind reader?

Give it up.

Ouch.

Then do please give me a reply with some honest discussion. Without the personal insults like calling me a liar, etc?

Over to you.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Pretty simple.

Period.

Period.

I knew the answer did I?

You a mind reader?

Give it up.

Ouch.

Again, not my fault you're a dishonest person.

And it's amazing how you literally can't string together an argument in ANY of these threads, then resort to calling people trolls and idiots...

Oh yea, and heres PROOF you're a liar. You were discussing censorship about covid issues with other members in these threads.

Liar.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
What is wrong with you people? 50% serious problems after the vaccine? You don't think EVERYONE would be talking about it?

a reply to: Realtruth

What the hell is wrong with YOU? People ARE talking about it. They are being severely censored. People are not even ALLOWED to post negative information about these things or even to QUESTION it. No discussion allowed except for sites like these, where people like you come in and say stupid sh!t like this. So, so stupid is your comment. So stupid.

OK.

Got any evidence about anything like that being censored?

Waiting.

Sucks to get caught in a lie.

I think that makes YOU the troll.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Pretty simple.

Period.

Period.

I knew the answer did I?

You a mind reader?

Give it up.

Ouch.

And it's amazing how you literally can't string together an argument in ANY of these threads, then resort to calling people trolls and idiots...

Oh yea, and heres PROOF you're a liar. You were discussing censorship about covid issues with other members in these threads.

Liar.

What is wrong with you people? 50% serious problems after the vaccine? You don't think EVERYONE would be talking about it?

What the hell is wrong with YOU? People ARE talking about it. They are being severely censored. People are not even ALLOWED to post negative information about these things or even to QUESTION it. No discussion allowed except for sites like these, where people like you come in and say stupid sh!t like this. So, so stupid is your comment. So stupid.

OK.

Waiting.

You seem to be stalking me in angry mode.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Pretty simple.

Period.

Period.

I knew the answer did I?

You a mind reader?

Give it up.

Ouch.

Liar.

OK.

Waiting.

You just don't give up, do you.

Even after being PROVEN to be a liar.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Pretty simple.

Period.

Period.

I knew the answer did I?

You a mind reader?

Give it up.

Ouch.

Liar.

OK.

Waiting.

Proven? Only in your head.

Now, go away. I'm done with living in your head which is not a great place to be.

Go troll your bait somewhere else.

This fish ain't biting.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Pretty simple.

Period.

Period.

I knew the answer did I?

You a mind reader?

Give it up.

Ouch.

Liar.

OK.

Waiting.

Now, go away. I'm done with living in your head which is not a great place to be.

This fish ain't biting.

Literally posted a quote from YOU, discussing CENSORSHIP regarding COVID, right after you claimed you didn't know about censorship regarding covid....

OK.

Waiting.

Yep, that seems like proof.

See, you can't have a discussion about a subject, then claim ignorance about the subject you had the discussion about....

Liar.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Pretty simple.

Period.

Period.

I knew the answer did I?

You a mind reader?

Give it up.

Ouch.

Liar.

OK.

Waiting.

This fish ain't biting.

Literally posted a quote from YOU, discussing CENSORSHIP regarding COVID, right after you claimed you didn't know about censorship regarding covid....

OK.

Waiting.

Yep, that seems like proof.

Liar.

I just asked a question. You are making stuff up and I am done with you.

Please feel free to have your angry little person last word. Pathetic.

I did not join this site to have to deal with the likes of you. Good day to you, good day.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Lmao.

Posting direct quotes from you, with the link to the quote is "making stuff up."

I'm glad you're done here. You're embarrassing yourself, you liar.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut

Oh the WHO wrote a paper. That's nice.

I wonder how they did that when China wouldn't let anyone into the lab to investigate?

China did let them in, eventually.

Some idiots also suggested that the virus was created at Fort Detrick (which is even more improbable). Has the US let any one come in and investigate?

lol

edit on 28/6/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: rounda

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

a reply to: chr0naut

Oh the WHO wrote a paper. That's nice.

I wonder how they did that when China wouldn't let anyone into the lab to investigate?

China did let them in, eventually.

Some idiots also suggested that the virus was created at Fort Detrick (which is even more improbable). Has the US let any one come in and investigate?

lol

But that report you linked didn't come from an investigation into the lab.

It came from analysis of data provided by China, and "site visits" to everywhere EXCEPT the Wuhan lab... oops... my bad... A SINGLE visit to the Wuhan lab. And only one section of the lab.

www.who.int...

29 January, pm Xinhua Hospital (Hubei Hospital of Integrated
Traditional Chinese and Western Medicine)
Annex D1
30 January, am Jinyintan Hospital for Infectious Diseases Annex D2
30 January, pm COVID-19 Exhibition
31 January, am Baishazhou Wholesale Market Annex D3
31 January, pm Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market Annex D4
1 February Hubei Province and Wuhan CDCs Annex D5
2 February Wuhan Hubei Animal CDC Annex D6
3 February Wuhan Institute of Virology Annex D7
4 February Jianxinyuan Community Centre Annex D8

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I hope the mods do show up. Every thread you're involved in ends up being you calling someone a troll for disagreeing with you.

Or, in this case, proving you wrong.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I hope the mods do show up. Every thread you're involved in ends up being you calling someone a troll for disagreeing with you.

You posted a link to me asking a simple question about censorship, so what?

Now you claim I end up calling folk a troll in "every" thread I'm involved in. A flat out lie.

Prove it or shut up.

edit on 29-6-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Now you claim I end up calling folk a troll in "every" thread I'm involved in. A flat out lie.

Prove it or shut up.

I have to prove more to you?

Cuz last time I proved it to you you claimed I was making it up....

Even after I provided a direct quote from you, with a link to the post.

How much more do I have to embarrass you for you to shut up?

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Prove it or shut up.

I have to prove more to you?

Cuz last time I proved it to you you claimed I was making it up....

Even after I provided a direct quote from you, with a link to the post.

How much more do I have to embarrass you for you to shut up?

A direct quote that proved what, exactly?

Where is anything you posted proving me to be a liar?

Now, where are these "every" threads that I've been involved in where I supposedly end up calling folk who disagree with me trolls?

I'm calling you out on this.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I called you out.

Cat got your tongue?

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Hello? Called you out. Now man up or?

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link