It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nobel Laureate Says “No Chance of Survival” For Vaccine Takers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33
The only thing wrong with "the vaccine gonna kill your a**" narrative is that any controlling interest probably doesn't want to kill the people that rushed to get the jab. Those people obey. They want those that DIDN'T take the jab.

Seems obvious but then again who knows...what if Bill gates just said f it we takin everybody out lol. Nah I don't think mass people will die from the jab, too many questions would have to arise. A Nobel whatever saying "nobody will survive" lol never heard of him or her but that little statement says a whole lot.

I disagree with that.
If I were part of the Master Gardener Club and it was my job to see who lives in our brave new future, I would create a vaccine to sterilize and possible kill all gullible NPC sheeple.
I’d want only the smartest and strongest in my future world. Not the masses.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Barack Obama and this doctor both earned the Nobel Peace Prize.

It wasn't the peace prize, it was in Physiology or Medicine for his discovery of the human immunodeficiency virus. He has worked as a researcher at the Pasteur Institute in Paris and as a full-time professor at Shanghai Jiao Tong University in China.

Doesn't mean I believe this, but...

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33
My only point really is if 150 million people that got vaxxed just dropped dead everyone else would be like wtf.

While I don't think the bastards pushing this trash know enough about what they are doing, what if their intention is for the vaxx to actually kill people later by making it look like they died from some other disease (even some CV variant)...

What I'm pretty sure of is the creation of the variants is likely intentional, in order to allow them to force more and more injections, to accomplish ... whatever it is they are really trying to accomplish.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

The same dude also said 'the curve of vaccination is followed by the curve of deaths,' which is clearly not the case...

Look at the UK, vaccinated massive numbers, death rates are extremely low right now... If he can get one thing wrong, I'm sure he can get others equally wrong..

Let's wait and see eh...

PA

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I don't think there's a " killswitch" where people who got the vaccine will be killed with a new virus or triggering agent. I think they'll have more debilitating health issues. cardio vascular problems, blood disorders, very possibly mental decline due to prion disease. And further Covid and other infections will trigger life threatening reactions due their tampered with immune system and engineered antibodies. Life will be harder for them, they'll need more medical care and then there's the whole problem with decreased fertility and reproductive problems. But at least they'll be able to live life normally again. But so will the non vaccinated.
All for a less than 1 in 10,000 chance of death. And they are just not reporting all the deaths due to the vaccine. If they did there would be massive panic right now. Stop attributing every death as due to Covid, the pandemic ends.
edit on 25-5-2021 by Dutchowl because: typo

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Let's assume that the parasitic elite, the 1% and the people who dreamed up this virus do want to thin the herd and rid the planet of eaters. Basically the richest and most powerful people eschew the vaccine and let everybody else fall victim to it. These people are sociopaths aand there's evidence that that is hereditary. The remaining people will be very predisposed to being dangerous mental cases. Of course the anti vaxxers will still be around, too. But we're paranoid crazy conspiracy theorists.
edit on 25-5-2021 by Dutchowl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
remember william shakespeare, the first person to receive the jab? sadly he has "died of an unrelated illness, aged 81". (edit - the first man to receive the jab, but not the first person - that was a lady named Margaret Keenan)

www.telegraph.co.uk...
edit on 25 5 2021 by RoScoLaz5 because: correction

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5
Well he was pretty near to that 6 month mark that those 'other' Dr's tell us we will start seeing people developing serious problems. Guess we will have to wait and see.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Well ,

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I have already ordered some pine needles and pine needle extract as a source of suramin.

Meanwhile, I no longer touch, and avoid close proximity to those who've taken the shot. Sadly that is about half society here in the US.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Obama won the nobel prize for peace. Totally out of context.
This man, Luc Montagnier for his excellent work on HIV.
The Nobel prize for research on immunologie made him a worldwide respected genius. Nothing less than that.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
So, all of our doctors, nurses, lpns and moa, emergency emts, housekeepers, pharmacy workers, firemen, police, along with half of Americans, pretty much everyone in healthcare or those working period,are going to drop dead. Because this virologist DIDN'Tsay so. Gotcha. I'm going to cook supper and put this in my file 13.
edit on 25-5-2021 by MayRenee because: Add info.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: PerfectAnomoly

The same dude also said 'the curve of vaccination is followed by the curve of deaths,' which is clearly not the case...

Look at the UK, vaccinated massive numbers, death rates are extremely low right now... If he can get one thing wrong, I'm sure he can get others equally wrong..

Let's wait and see eh...

PA

Indeed some of Luc Montagnier's claims have been controversial even before COVID.

Some reading here,

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee
So, all of our doctors, nurses, lpns and moa, emergency emts, housekeepers, pharmacy workers, firemen, police, along with half of Americans, pretty much everyone in healthcare or those working period,are going to drop dead. Because this virologist DIDN'Tsay so. Gotcha. I'm going to cook supper and put this in my file 13.

You forgot congress as well oh and Biden too. I guess we're going to have to put Bubba in charge living in some trailer because he was not taking the vaccine due to commies or some other conspiracy theory. On the plus side, the White House barbeques should be awesome!!!! I wonder can you park a pickup on the east lawn??

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Indeed : Luc Montagnier was among the earliest, and most prominent public figures, to publicly state that from what he had seen: SARS-COV-2™ virus was genetically engineered, around April 2020 :

Montagnier last week told the French CNews channel: "There was manipulation around this virus ... the coronavirus of the bat, someone added sequences, in particular of HIV, the virus of AIDS ... It is not natural. It's the work of professionals, of molecular biologists ... A very meticulous work."

He was vehemently opposed, by mediocre minds, and was promptly back-shelved by the Branch-Covidians™.
But things change, eh ?

Coronavirus pandemic
Montagnier argued that the Coronavirus disease 2019 was man-made in a laboratory and that it might have been the result of an attempt to create a vaccine for HIV/AIDS. His allegation came after the United States had launched a probe into whether the virus came from a laboratory. According to Montagnier, the "presence of elements of HIV and germ of malaria in the genome of coronavirus is highly suspect and the characteristics of the virus could not have arisen naturally."[48] Initially, this was described as "a conspiracy vision that does not relate to the real science" by Jean-Francois Delfraissy, an immunologist and head of the scientific council that advises the French government on the COVID-19 pandemic.[49]. However, Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, admitted on May 11, 2021 that he is no longer convinced that the COVID-19 pandemic originated naturally. [50]

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

I have already ordered some pine needles and pine needle extract as a source of suramin.

Meanwhile, I no longer touch, and avoid close proximity to those who've taken the shot. Sadly that is about half society here in the US.

Huge number of gullible tin foil hat wearers on here.

The OP has history on here for posting utter bollox.

Jeez people, get a grip?

You know, like on reality?

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
All things considered I think you have to bring up the supernatural aspect of Covid 19. Otherwise known as the bad coincidence.

Per the book of Hosea it was predicted that Israel was to face a 2000 year top level Leviticus 26 curse. Adding a reading of the fig tree parables from Matthew 28 and that a nation of Israel was formed in 1948 the conclusion I draw from the bible is this.

The Apocalypse either started or was actually running in 1948 when Israel was formed. It's 73 years old now. And as such you need to consider the prophecy of the 4th horseman of Revelation.

7And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
8And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

The pale horse reference was cloros in the original Greek, meaning pale green horse. Disease is one of his games. So the rise of the various diseases of the past 20 to 40 years could be his fault. So Covid 19 is happening at a really bad time. And apparently being used by the TPTB to prepare us for the mark. Who would have figured that the mark is involved with your health passport.
edit on 25-5-2021 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Another thread destined for the LOL Forum.

According to you .. Most of the UK population including me will soon be dead... Paleaze!

edit on Tue, 25 May 2021 17:07:02 -0500075America/ChicagoTuesday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin
a reply to: smurfy

Indeed : Luc Montagnier was among the earliest, and most prominent public figures, to publicly state that from what he had seen: SARS-COV-2™ virus was genetically engineered, around April 2020 :

Montagnier last week told the French CNews channel: "There was manipulation around this virus ... the coronavirus of the bat, someone added sequences, in particular of HIV, the virus of AIDS ... It is not natural. It's the work of professionals, of molecular biologists ... A very meticulous work."

He was vehemently opposed, by mediocre minds, and was promptly back-shelved by the Branch-Covidians™.
But things change, eh ?

Coronavirus pandemic
Montagnier argued that the Coronavirus disease 2019 was man-made in a laboratory and that it might have been the result of an attempt to create a vaccine for HIV/AIDS. His allegation came after the United States had launched a probe into whether the virus came from a laboratory. According to Montagnier, the "presence of elements of HIV and germ of malaria in the genome of coronavirus is highly suspect and the characteristics of the virus could not have arisen naturally."[48] Initially, this was described as "a conspiracy vision that does not relate to the real science" by Jean-Francois Delfraissy, an immunologist and head of the scientific council that advises the French government on the COVID-19 pandemic.[49]. However, Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, admitted on May 11, 2021 that he is no longer convinced that the COVID-19 pandemic originated naturally. [50]

Again indeed,
However I was not talking about the origin of the virus, I was talking about a controversial figure in the matter of this thread, thing is, I don't think anybody and their granny thinks other than this was in fact an experiment that went wrong, possibly much earlier than many think, when Mark Oliver a, 'The Guardian' reporter's blog was posted March 20th 2020.

You see, an experiment of international patronage was going on in Wuhan in 2015/2016, and it required the use of specially imported horsehoe bats from a different area of China...but read on,

listverse.com...
Please read every numbered link in that story.

I gave a link in very early April 2020 to that story,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was a pretty quiet response...maybe because most of the big players were involved, and maybe because Trump kept insisting on the, 'Chinese virus' when he eventually got a whiff of the story....but there you go!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join