It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do COVID jab causes magnets to stick to arms?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Since you have this experiment planned out. All you have to do is "get up" and do the experiment yourself. What are you afraid of? What are you waiting for. We know that this is a magnetic field. If you are interested in measuring the strength of the field nobody is stopping you.

Get some recently vaccinated and do the experiment.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Your claim, your experiment. Give me something worthwhile to reproduce. Answer my questions.

I'm not going to fly off the handle every time some Tom, Dick, or Harry with a PhD in daydreaming comes up with a new tall tale. That's not how it works. You want someone to reproduce your experiment? Document it properly.

Besides, neither I nor my wife are vaccinated and don't plan to be any time soon. I know of only a couple people who have been, and they rarely come by as they live a ways off. One of those is also an engineer, and I don't think I could manage to get a good result with him laughing hysterically at your proposal if I did try to test it on him.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Or you are just wrong about it being due to the jab.

Also, them peeps in the vids could be a little gunky as well.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Day 2,my husband's vaccination,and still no magnet will stick. Moderna. My neighbor got Pfizer, doesnt stick. For God's sake stop accusing me of lying as a defense. I'm a 20-year veteran of conspiracy websites, I'm not the one sitting here waiting to bust you out. I'm the one sitting here hoping one conspiracy theory is actually true one day.
edit on 16-5-2021 by MayRenee because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-5-2021 by MayRenee because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-5-2021 by MayRenee because: Add info

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I had the first shot of the AstraZeneca vaccine yesterday (the one that’s gonna change my DNA, implant 5G and sterilise me). Checked the shot area 20 minutes later with a magnet, it didn’t stick. Checked again 30 minutes ago and (unsurprisingly) the magnet still didn’t stick.

It’s almost like this thread that’s in Ludicrous Online Lies (LOL) is a ludicrous online lie.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Sorry didn't read the whole thread, so I don't know if anyone else said this.
To me it looks like an attempt to make the rightfully doubting look like morons.
Did this make it into the msm?
Because if it did, it's to spread the idea that anyone against the death jab is clearly completely nuts. Any proper findings about the jab will never be published by the msm.

That's my two pence worth.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee
Day 2,my husband's vaccination,and still no magnet will stick. Moderna. My neighbor got Pfizer, doesnt stick. For God's sake stop accusing me of lying as a defense. I'm a 20-year veteran of conspiracy websites, I'm not the one sitting here waiting to bust you out. I'm the one sitting here hoping one conspiracy theory is actually true one day.

Maybe it doesn't work every time. I don't know. but it does work at least some of the time. I've seen and felt the magnetic field. So don't accuse me of a hoax. I've seen it work.

If you use a magnet. You want to use a light magnet. Like a thin refrigerator magnet. If not get flat Neo magnet. Move it around on the exact place you received the shot. I don't know if some are genuinely having trouble because of incompetence. Or maybe it just doesn't work every time.

edit on 17-5-2021 by Doctor Smith because: added

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Or maybe it just doesn't work every time.

Or at all.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Or maybe it just doesn't work every time.

Or at all.

Exactly what i was thinking you just bet me to it. Ive seen a couple of his threads he is on a mission to destroy the evil vaccines. And unfortunately not above making things up.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

That's actually why I felt it important to post in this thread. I had been following his threads and some of them actually put doubt in my mind about the safety and efficacy of the vaccines.

Of course, now I have to revert to my used car salesman test: if someone will lie to me about what I know, they'll lie about what I don't know. I was hoping a simple explanation of why this is impossible would suffice; anyone can be tricked by a video. But no, he has vigorously defended the impossible. His credibility is now completely shot with me.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Do you honestly think a grownazz man or woman cannot competently attempt sticking a magnet to the vaccine? It is not rocket science. I think your " competency " remark is insulting. A person drunk, stoned and with parkinsons could do it,. reply to: Doctor Smith

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

originally posted by: MayRenee

Maybe it doesn't work every time. I don't know. but it does work at least some of the time. I've seen and felt the magnetic field. So don't accuse me of a hoax. I've seen it work.

If you use a magnet. You want to use a light magnet. Like a thin refrigerator magnet. If not get flat Neo magnet. Move it around on the exact place you received the shot. I don't know if some are genuinely having trouble because of incompetence. Or maybe it just doesn't work every time.

When called out on BS, just move the goal posts a bit...huh?

Admit it, you are peddling a hoax because of your fear and ignorance of the topic.

Be a stand-up adult...and just admit it already.

Sheesh.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Maybe the thread has been moved to a place where normal honest people can't find it. Several video's on the net show that it does work. 1 person on another thread of this forum says it's true.

If you don't believe me it isn't the end of the world for me.

If I were like you I would cower down and just go along to get along.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Maybe the thread has been moved to a place where normal honest people can't find it. Several video's on the net show that it does work. 1 person on another thread of this forum says it's true.

Then, when called out on your lies, a simple personal attack?

Nice, how about just admitting you fell for this crap. And that this thread is in the CORRECT place for a very good reason.

edit on 5/17/2021 by Krakatoa because: fixed spelling errors & clarified

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Then, when called out on your lies, a simple personal attack?

Nice, how about just admitting you fell for this crap. And that this thread is in the CORRECT place for a very good reason.

Here's an hour of examples. I witnessed it myself with someone I know. Several on this forum said that it was so. I don't know what your problem is. I swear on a stack of Bibles that I saw it happen in real life. Maybe you guys are incompetent or liars. I don't know. I think you guys are just not big enough to admit you were wrong. That's all.
MagnetGate: Magnets Stick To Covid Vaccine Injection Site FULL 2021 DOCUMENTARY #MagnetChallenge

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Maybe you guys are incompetent or liars

We're not the ones with a thread in the Ludicrous Online Lies part of the forum, are we?

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

It's not a lie, I just bench pressed 300lbs* using only the side of my arm and its amazing magnetic powers.

*this is a unit of measurement that only civilized nations/people use

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I just bench pressed 300lbs

You guys use pounds (weight, not money)?

I thought everything over there was measured in squirrels, small dogs, large dogs, gators and trucks.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Yes, I basically lifted a Ferd Fteenthousand with my magnetized bicep.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Yes, I basically lifted a Ferd Fteenthousand with my magnetized bicep.

Nice!

I'm sure that'll be useful somewhere. Breakers yard?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join