It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do COVID jab causes magnets to stick to arms?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Worked when I tested it on myself.

To quote Robert Downey Jr., "I am Iron Guy".

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Look. I know the difference between sticking and a magnetic field

Obviously you don't.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

There’s gotta be some sorta free energy device we can make from this...Ultra powerful microscopic magnets maaaan!

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
There’s gotta be some sorta free energy device we can make from this...Ultra powerful microscopic magnets maaaan!

As long as that Pepper chick installs it I'm good to go.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Magnets will stick to your arm after being vaccinated???????

If this happens because there are chips injected, that would be extremely easy to prove, and I'm sure there are lots and lots of doctors that would help with not only proving it, but removing the chips.

WATCH THE mRNA VAXXED WOMAN IN THE BACKGROUND AS SHE DROPS DEAD

How do you know she died? She could have simply passed out. Please stop spreading things like this as if fact. It damages the cause of getting to the real facts.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

They can be deceiving, so be careful. The larger ones can crush bone if mishandled.

You probably shouldn't use the bone crushing type obviously. They are probably available anywhere these days. Probably ordered mine on Ebay or something. Thought I seen them recently in the stores?

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

How do you know she died? She could have simply passed out. Please stop spreading things like this as if fact. It damages the cause of getting to the real facts.

The title in the video says she died. She fell over and couldn't get up. You can't prove its false. Quit spreading BS. I'm not responsible for what someone else claims.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

If this happens because there are chips injected, that would be extremely easy to prove, and I'm sure there are lots and lots of doctors that would help with not only proving it, but removing the chips.

WATCH THE mRNA VAXXED WOMAN IN THE BACKGROUND AS SHE DROPS DEAD

Yeah. They'll all be a big help as always. Throwing my thread in the hoax bin before verifying one way or the other.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I feel like I'm in a Science fiction movie nightmare. Trying to convince a town of simpletons to look at the monster under the stairs. But they refuse.

You're probably just wrong..I'm being polite with the "probably"

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: myselfaswell
All sensationalism aside, this is an intriguing article in regards iron, and "steering" cells magnetically:

newatlas.com...

And possibly this is the plan of the Cabal in the video below? Don't worry about it. Don't question. Just let them inject you with whatever they see fit. Embrace Ignorance.

They have learned how to fuse biological life and robotics. The jabbed will be a new kind of human

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl
The title in the video says she died.

Yes, but they didn't provide any facts to back that up. So it is just an unsubstantiated claim, that if/when proven false, just gives more ammo to those who call us crazy for even questioning these things.

She fell over and couldn't get up.

Yes - for the few seconds of the video, shoe couldn't get up. When someone passes out, they 'cannot get up' while they are passed out, and they would appear to be dead on a video like this.

You can't prove its false.

It is not on me to disprove it. It is on the one making the claim to prove it.

Quit spreading BS. I'm not responsible for what someone else claims.

You are when you spread it around yourself.

What you could have done is simply posted this as what it is - someone making a claim, and said it would be nice if we could find out what really happened to her.

If she died, it would be a big deal. Personally, I don't believe she did, because if she did, there would be a lot more details.

indeed...

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

You cant be serious please tell me your joking. the magnet sticks because its metal pressed against skin. And the women who died its Mexico people die there all the time.

Just kidding shes fine she just passed out happens all the time with shots. In fact happened to me once thats why they have them sitting in the chairs they need to be monitored for 30 min prior to leaving. Oh and look closely she crosses her legs when they sit her up.

No, they don’t sit her up. They turn her over. You need to watch it more carefully, because if you do and you’re intellectually honest, you will see that she is not “just passed out, ” but she is also having convulsions. Look at her legs while she is face down. They are convulsing. Just fine, right? Look closer. They don’t sit her up and I doubt she’s “just fine.” Convulsions and seizures while one is passed out isn’t a sign that a person is “just fine.”

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

How would a doctor prove that? How would they be removed (if proven true)?

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
It doesn't work. And of course it doesn't work at the ridiculous notion.

You'll just have to get up and off your easy chairs. Try it for yourself, on someone already vaxxed. Why believe anyone? Find out for yourselves. Deny ignorance for once in your lives.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MayRenee

What type of vaccine? When were they vaccinated? With a neo magnet. Not just any magnet?

You have to move the magnet around. The one I found was in the upper and outer part of the shoulder.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Private message me. If same as my nightmare, no need to subject myself to the humiliation and name calling I'd get here. Too serious a subject. Or maybe I'll message you with that part of my story but no sane sensible person with any self respect would believe one word of it. I agree 100%. I know it's not a thing. It's not possible. Can't happen under any circumstance. I agree. So last thing is everyone trying to convince me so or just calling me a loser or liar or attention seeker...I know it can't happen. Unfortunately though, I live with it now for ten years all day every day. Imagine how much more confusing I got it. It's unlikely that one thing means you're going thru my thing. But if u are you will wanna know some things. It's terrifying and traumatic.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
" "Magnets will stick to your arm after being vaccinated???????"

If this happens because there are chips injected, that would be extremely easy to prove, and I'm sure there are lots and lots of doctors that would help with not only proving it, but removing the chips."

How would a doctor prove that?

Xray? MRI?

How would they be removed (if proven true)?

Excision? I'm not sure I understand your question. They would cut it out - like a bullet.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

The year Nano bots were unleashed on the Human Race.. 2021
Also known as the Covid 19 Vacine

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join