It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do COVID jab causes magnets to stick to arms?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

To further explain what I am experiencing if it helps, there is a slight dynamic element to the exact location that attraction is made, it can move around a bit over time, a few millimeters. The strength of the attraction can also change a little over time, some times it is easier to find the right spot than others.

With the easier to find places, there have been times where the opposite side of the magnet will also have an attraction point about 5-10mm away. It is not consistent. The more I experiment with it the more pronounced these magnetic effects become.

I don't see the iron content of the blood doing much in getting a magnet to stick. As a theory, the blood maybe a resource as the hydrogel / nanotech gets established in an individual? I first tried getting a magnet to sick a couple of years ago. I don't know when or why this effect first started.

Dr. Katherine Horton does put it down to a deep state operation as a few have gotten to play around with some advanced technology. One for the suspect list.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Where is this world going???

Building on the concept of a system similar to optogenetics but powered by magnets, a talented team from the University of Virginia has brought forth “Magneto”. Magneto’s inducible powers come from the fusion of a calcium channel (TRPV4) to a gene containing two subunits of the paramagnetic ferritin protein (FTL and FTH1). The system takes advantage of TRPV4’s ability to respond to physical pressure, which allows the channel to be opened by the magnetic torque created by an overly excited ferritin. Magneto also contains a sub-cellular trafficking signal to localize it to the plasma membrane. When these channels open, a calcium transient occurs, which depolarizes the membrane and results in neuronal signaling. epigenie.com...

Magnetogenetics Goes Deep Into the Brain

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev
Those are not microchips. They are just gels with iron-oxide.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I used the microchips in my arms to power the computer I employed to solve the Grand Unified Theory.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Just to update the results of using a magnetic bandage for 24 hours. Was not able to detect anything get pulled through the skin. The magnet still attracts to the skin.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Situation Update, May 25th, 2021 - Part 4 - Superparamagnetic nanoparticle delivery via vaccines, with "magnetofection" of DNA

Mike Adams talks about a few studies involving biological magnetic nano tech. The technicalities get pretty deep, on the surface there has been some pretty crazy research going on for a while. I don't even know how to watch out for some of it? Avoiding injections with unknown stuff in it sounds like a good start.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Doesnt mean shes not crazy for one like accusing the secret service of destroying her business.

As far as Cern it was a junior fellowship program this confusses people if you are not a scientist. What it is think of interns for say a law degree. A junior fellowship they pay a stipend and provide room and board to assist in a research project. I almost did this myself while going for my PHD. Since you see she left Cern the first thing a scientists would notice is what she did with her PHD.

In her case it appears nothing she created a company that does nothing and she blames the secret service because she cant pay her bills.

I understand it can look like she has an impressive resume if you dont understand how to become a researcher. But she sends off huge red flags and after watching a couple of her videos she is unhinged. With a degree in physics no evidence she completed her courses by the way I checked it wasnt at oxford she would know a magnet wouldnt stick to nano particles or any kind of chip that could see through her eyes like she claims.

She believes that somone has implanted her with a chip and using said chip to spy on anything she looks at. Makes me wonder if in private she walks around blind folded. lol

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

That link is behind a firewall.

You do realize that the term "paramagnetic" refers to a material which is weakly attracted to magnetic fields, right? Air (oxygen and nitrogen) are paramagnetic, for example. The term "ferromagnetic" is actually a better description of the term "super-paramagnetism," and it is an actual scientific term. I have been using the words "non-magnetic" and "paramagnetic" interchangeably, because they essentially are the same, especially outside a laboratory.

Paramagnetism
Ferromagnetism

The difference between paramagnetism and ferromagnetism is the relative permeability (μR) of the material; the higher this relative permeability, the more attracted to a magnetic field a material is. Most paramagnetic substances have a μR of something like 1.00001 (empty space is 1), while iron has a μR of around 5000 and steel has a μR around 500.

A few special alloys, like mumetal (magnetic shielding material specially developed for high permeability), go up to a μR of 1,000,000 or more. They have low saturation values, though.

"Super-paramagnetic" I suppose just sounds more mysterious. People tend to use mysterious-sounding words when they are shoveling BS around. Sort of what a few people did with the term "super thermite" after 911... there is no such thing. Thermite is just equal molar amounts of iron (III) oxide (aka red rust) and powdered aluminum. It undergoes a violently exothermic reaction when heated to a threshold temperature (usually by burning magnesium) and produces iron and aluminum oxide as a result, incidentally melting just about any container it is in and often starting nearby fires from the extreme amount of heat produced. The stuff is dangerous in inexperienced hands; kiddies, don't try that at home.

Sounds to me like someone is trying to make a quick buck on sensationalism. Why am I not surprised?

TheRedneck

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Her story does raise a lot of red flags. I don't know what is really going on. The only thing I have heard lately about the secret services is there work in covering up the Prince Andrew - Epstein links. As for what else they do, IDK? I guess protecting the City of London's income streams is high on the priority list.

To say there is no evidence when there is a clear video of magnets sticking to head does not make much sense. I can personally verify that she is not the only person this happens with. If it is easier for you to just dismiss it and call her unhinged, that is up to you.

I don't see the high court even wasting their time with her if she had no evidence. As what it actually all means?

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   
My dad used to hang a spoon on his nose.

edit on 5/26/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   

To say there is no evidence when there is a clear video of magnets sticking to head does not make much sense.

There are also videos of free energy magnetic machines in actual operation, powering devices with no energy input. They look great! It looks to all the world like the energy problems are all solved, if only someone would buy this poor man's invention.

Pan the camera away and you'll see the other magnets connected to a wheel or something that is making it work... with plenty of energy input. It's a hoax. Period. When I was younger I actually built a few of these "zero-point" energy machines just to prove to myself once and for all they don't work.

Why do people do it? The same reason they make weird videos of other things... people think it's fun to trick others.

I can make a magnet stick to my skin anywhere I want it to, whenever I want it to. All I have to do is take a glue stick and rub it across the magnet before I turn on the camera. Voila! It sticks! Look world, I must be Magneto! And before you ask, no, I'm not going to waste my time doing such a video to "disprove" anyone. Experience has taught me that those who do not already look at things with a skeptical eye will demand I spend hours on each one of them individually, as though that's all I have time for. Nope, not gonna do it. I'll post here and explain when I have time, but other than that? I get paid for building prototypes; I only do it for free when it's something I want.

I don't see the high court even wasting their time with her if she had no evidence.

That all depends.

Something you need to understand: scientists are people. They get up every morning, shower naked, gripe about having to get up, drive into work dealing with traffic, argue with co-workers, get intimidated by bosses, lose their temper, get confused at times... just like any other human on the planet. Many of them are also dealing with psychological issues... there is a fine line between idiot savant and genius, and kids can be cruel growing up. The kid who is athletic and good-looking gets all the breaks and has all the friends; the kid who has the mind of a scientist and reads constantly is an outcast with almost no one to talk to. Trust me; I have lived that. I made sure that, should someone see me walking down the street, there is nothing... nothing to indicate what I do. Saves on bruises.

Judges are people. They get up every morning, shower naked, gripe about having to get up, drive into work dealing with traffic, argue with co-workers, get intimidated by politicians, lose their temper, get confused at times... just like any other human on the planet. In many ways, a judge is the least expert person on the planet in anything except law. They spend their days listening to such varied cases there is never time to look any deeper than legalities. Why do you think there are expert witnesses to let a judge understand, at least for the moment, the actual science? Hell, do you realize what a professional expert witness makes?

I don't know this Dr. Katherine Horton. Never heard of her. She has a PhD? OK, cool... I could, too, if I had wanted to push that hard. What field is it in? What work has she done to justify that PhD? Just having the title "Dr." in front of one's name just means one has done exhaustive study on a subject. Might be Underwater Basket Weaving; might not; probably isn't.

What I do know is this: no one is giving a reasonable explanation for any mechanism that could cause a magnet to stick to a person's skin through magnetic attraction. No one. Every "theory" that I have heard advanced can be disproven easily using experimentation that has already been done by others for decades or longer. If you want to prove to me that a magnet sticks to your skin using magnetic attraction, the solution is simple: get a doctor to examine you wherever you say the magnet sticks for anomalies that could explain it. I'm certain if you carry a magnet to a doctor and stick it to your body, they will have some interest in finding out why... if for no other reason than that could be a death sentence for a patient having an MRI.

Post the report here. I would hope I have proven to you that I understand and will consider any scientific information you provide.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I get being skeptical, especially in this world with so many scams, con jobs and those bearing false witness going on. It is important to keep ones defense up against ignorance.

Getting into the realms of unexplained mysteries generally leaves one with more questions than answers, not always an easy thing living with that doubt. If it is easier to carry on with some issue left in the too hard basket, that's fine, we cannot do it all.

If this thread has perked your curiosity enough to grab a small neodymium magnet and try this quick simple experiment on yourself then some family and friends I guess it won't take too long till you find a hit. The spot where those got the covid shot looks like a good starting point, has been getting a lot of hits there. As for dealing with the headbanger implications of experiencing this effect, it is a bit like seeing a UFO for the first time. Does not fit with our simple, narrow, everything is explained world.

If I come across a doctor I trust and get some results or further information about it, will let you know.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Why am I not surprised?

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 05:53 AM
link   

I handle neos every day, some of them much larger than what you have been describing. If there was anywhere on my body that would attract a neo, I would know about it, I assure you.

I have also had two MRIs in the last year, each one the equivalent of 10,000 or so small neos. Nothing was yanked out of me. I cannot be magnetic.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Why am I not surprised?

Dont take this personally, but this is hilarious (ಥ﹏ಥ)
edit on 26-5-2021 by Odysse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   

What's worse. I think in one of the video's someone was able to get a quarter to stick. And a quarter won't stick to my neo magnet so it isn't magnetic.

I also found a guy lighting some type of light bulb, with his vaccination site. I didn't post it as it could possibly be a trick. I think I'll take my chances without the VAXXX.

edit on 26-5-2021 by Doctor Smith because: changed

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

What's worse. I think in one of the video's someone was able to get a quarter to stick. And a quarter won't stick to my neo magnet so it isn't magnetic.

Exactly right. A quarter is mostly copper, which is weakly diamagnetic (opposes an external magnetic field). It has a relative permeability of around 0.999994 (quick check on Wikipedia).

Now, to further illustrate how all this works, a quarter also contains a little over 8% nickle. Nickle is ferromnagnetic, meaning it has a high relative permeability (100-600, higher than carbon steel) and therefore will stick to a magnet. However, there's just not enough nickle in a quarter to overcome the slight diamagnetism of the copper and the gravitational pull of its mass.

But, there's many times more nickle in a quarter by mass than there is iron in blood, iron in a vaccine, iron in any way which can be injected (without causing iron poisoning) into the human body.

I also found a guy lighting some type of light bulb, with his vaccination site. I didn't post it as it could possibly be a trick.

It is a trick. Likely, he is using a fluorescent bulb and exciting it via a high-frequency generator sitting just off camera. He likely also has a friend on a pushbutton that is turning the generator on and off as the video progresses. That's how movies can show people sticking light bulbs in their mouths and them lighting up, like Uncle Fester in the Addams Family movies. Nikola Tesla used a similar trick at his lighting demonstrations to showcase fluorescent lights, and the effect was what led him to investigate wireless power transmission.

It seems a lot of people, especially on YouTube, get some sort of sick thrill from tricking others into believing the impossible is possible. That's what happened to you; you were tricked into believing something that was simply impossible. Don't feel too bad; it can happen to anyone. Some of the video trickery can be damn good! That's why skepticism of videos is so important.

I think I'll take my chances without the VAXXX.

While I won't fault anyone for taking it, I will also be taking my chances without the vaccine. Magnetism or not, there are legitimate concerns over long-term unwanted side effects.

We actually agree on the vaccine.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

I also found a guy lighting some type of light bulb, with his vaccination site. I didn't post it as it could possibly be a trick. I think I'll take my chances without the VAXXX.

I can get playing cards to stick to my forehead. Magic must be the shot I got of course I could do this before the corona but heck i got other shots as a kid.

Instead of trying to stick magnets to your shots here is some cool tricks you can do with magnetism have fun

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

That's one of the better ones I have seen.

The fruit barbell ties it back to some of what I have been speaking of: if the magnet pushes the fruit, the fruit is diamagnetic (weakly repelled by a magnetic field); if the magnet pulls the fruit, it is paramagnetic (weakly attracted to a magnetic field).

TheRedneck

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I think in one of the video's someone was able to get a quarter to stick. And a quarter won't stick to my neo magnet so it isn't magnetic.

It is possible to use the surface tension of some oil, water, sweat or similar to get something small to stick to the skin. When I try a small neo magnet on myself I can feel the attraction and repulsion forces jump around as I move the magnet in some spots. It is not a strong force like using the magnet on a fridge, but strong enough to keep the magnet in place if you find the right spot.

The lightbulb one was funny, have seen some cool tricks with neon tubes. The Bluetooth one was a bit creepy, it could be trick, expect to hear more cases of it if it is legitimate. The red rusty discharge that someone got from leaving a magnetic bandage over a covid injection site is a strange one, sounds like a good idea if you are forced to get vaccinated.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join