It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do COVID jab causes magnets to stick to arms?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
I tested the magnet on someone recently vaccinated. THE MAGNET STUCK! I could feel it. The magnet would wobble around reversing fields when moved along the arm. He could wobble his arm around at a 90 degree angle without the magnet breaking loose.

So this has been proven 100% true.

How long after the vaccination did you do this?

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

I tested the magnet on someone recently vaccinated. THE MAGNET STUCK! I could feel it. The magnet would wobble around reversing fields when moved along the arm. He could wobble his arm around at a 90 degree angle without the magnet breaking loose.

So this has been proven 100% true.

How long after the vaccination did you do this?

I'm not sure. A couple days or so.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Thanks, should have asked, do you know which vax make?

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Sorry bro, but this is ridiculous!

My vaccine just set off the metal detector at the airport, TSA didn't seem phased at all. Conspiracy confirmed.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

Thanks, should have asked, do you know which vax make?

I could find out but I don't know.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   

edit on 11 5 2021 by tamusan because: had a message that I had a reply to me. realized there was no reply to me

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Physically impossible.

As in, not possible for anything the size of an injection to provide enough flux path to attract even a grade N52 neodymium magnet (the strongest commercially available). It simply cannot happen. If a piece of solid steel the volume of the injection were to be surgically implanted in one's arm under the skin, a neodymium magnet still could not support its own weight. The skin is too thick. The person in the video you linked coated a magnet (assuming it wasn't just a metal disc in the first place) with a light glue, probably from a glue stick, and made a video with fake claims.

At least 75% of my projects deal with magnetic phenomena. I've been working with magnetics for at least 30 years. You just chose to spread a hoax based on something I happen to be an expert in.

Congratulations; you just invalidated every post you have made claiming nefarious effects from the vaccines.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I wonder what would be in the vaccine to make the magnet stick. Has to be a ferrous material. Which means iron.

If this is true, I can think of one possibility. Since polyethylene glycol is an emulsifier, it might suck any oil off the blood cells and expose the iron without the oil barrier to insulate it. Since the PEG also combines oil and water, it might cause the oil and water in the arm to combine into itsy bitsy droplets which the magnetic field could go around easier, and get attracted to the iron in the blood that is causing the swelling. There is a possibility that there could be something to this but again, I think they just put some sticky stuff on the arms.

I am sure that the people who found that a balloon rubbed on the hair would stick to the ceiling thought of it as magic or those who saw it thought it was a hoax originally. Science came later and discovered that the balloon had static electricity that attracted it to the ceiling. I am sure there is a record somewhere of some scientist discovering it but he probably saw some kids all over the country doing this and figured it out.

Could this phenonymon be real? I don't know, but I bet if it is the effect would wear off within a day. If nobody tests it, it could remain a hoax even though it is real.

This gets me wondering, could you suck the blood iron out of a bruise if you had a strong magnet and something like a skin cream with polyethylene glycol in it plus some witch hazel to dialate the pores of the skin? Hmmm....lots of skin creams have emulsifiers in them and witch hazel is available in most pharmacies and grocery stores. I have the witch hazel, but I am allergic to polyethylene glycol and propylene glycol so I can't try it on myself. When you get bruised, the iron from the cells is toxic to living tissue, so sucking the iron out of the bruise would be beneficial if you could Maybe it could reduce the minor scars people get if it works.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I have a suggestion. DENY IGNORANCE.

Probably not related to the vaccine, but a friend of my cousin's mother-in-law got the shot and went to her daughter's house and their rabbit died. Just saying.

The rabbit died used to be something they said when someone took the pregnancy test and it was positive. So was her daughter or her mother in law pregnant?

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Does a deer horned jackrabbit choke a waffle legged wiffle sniffer?

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
Physically impossible.

As in, not possible for anything the size of an injection to provide enough flux path to attract even a grade N52 neodymium magnet (the strongest commercially available). It simply cannot happen. If a piece of solid steel the volume of the injection were to be surgically implanted in one's arm under the skin, a neodymium magnet still could not support its own weight. The skin is too thick. The person in the video you linked coated a magnet (assuming it wasn't just a metal disc in the first place) with a light glue, probably from a glue stick, and made a video with fake claims.

At least 75% of my projects deal with magnetic phenomena. I've been working with magnetics for at least 30 years. You just chose to spread a hoax based on something I happen to be an expert in.

Congratulations; you just invalidated every post you have made claiming nefarious effects from the vaccines.

TheRedneck

With the physics that you have worked with it might be impossible. But add in nanotechnology. You might not even need metal to cause the magnetism.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I think this is awesome. I would take one of those people camping with me and if I got lost all I need to do is chop off their arm, stick it in a body of water and wait for it to point north. Problem solved.

No need to chop off their arm, a finger will work just fine.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Why not prove me wrong? Try it on someone that has recently been vaccinated. Go do an experiment to verify like I did.

I went over to the house with a small Neodymium magnet. One of the residents had recently been vaccinated. I moved the magnet until I found the place where they were vaccinated. A small 1/4 inch or so circle. It was pretty strong.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   

You do not get to make up your own physics.

Disqualifier number two... the sad part is I had been actively researching your previous threads, thinking there might be a reason to worry about the vaccines.

How about for your next trick, you claim the vaccine turns people into toads?

TheRedneck

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

At least 75% of my projects deal with magnetic phenomena.

I find that super interesting...
I’m into metal detecting, and have started watching stuff on magnet detecting.
Magnets have fascinated me from a young age. I used to have a very powerful one. Now it seems they don’t want the public to have those.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

You don't get to make up reality. Do the experiment or just go away. You'll have to "get up" out of your easy chair and do the experiment. You will see it my way after that.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join