It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Pfizer Vac Will Not Give Immunity!"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: RickyD

My profession requires me to get the vaccine and tested every two days, what alternatives would you recommend.

Nobody can REQUIRE you to get an experimental soup that is authorized for emergency use. You got the shot voluntarily, but you were lied to.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Depends on this union rules for this local and if I am not mistaken depending on what hat he is wearing the sag/aftra rules. Not sure if cali is right to work or not but in our industry being nonunion means missing out on the best gigs unless you live in a certain few cities or you are in the top percent of people in the country for a job. Some folks do just fine as a freelancer but most don't do near as well as the union guys.
edit on 27-4-2021 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

My profession requires me to get the vaccine and tested every two days, what alternatives would you recommend.

Nobody can REQUIRE you to get an experimental soup that is authorized for emergency use. You got the shot voluntarily, but you were lied to.

Federal law prohibits employers and others from requiring vaccination with a Covid-19 vaccine distributed under an EUA

www.statnews.com... -eua/
edit on 27-4-2021 by dontneedaname because: (no reason given)

If they force you or say you'll be fired...SUE the F*** out of em'
edit on 27-4-2021 by dontneedaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: dontneedaname

Federal law prohibits employers and others from requiring vaccination with a Covid-19 vaccine distributed under an EUA

www.statnews.com... -eua/

If they force you or say you'll be fired...SUE the F*** out of em'

BINGO!

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

Depends on this union rules for this local and if I am not mistaken depending on what hat he is wearing the sag/aftra rules. Not sure if cali is right to work or not but in our industry being nonunion means missing out on the best gigs unless you live in a certain few cities or you are in the top percent of people in the country for a job. Some folks do just fine as a freelancer but most don't do near as well as the union guys.

NOPE, see above

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

I have a .06% chance of getting hospitalized IF I catch covid. So far the death rate from the vaccine is higher than that. I'll take my chances without the experimental vaccine.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

You can say nope till you're blue in the face but that's doesn't change a thing...have you never had a union job or worked in a union controlled industry? If not your response makes sense if so...then you are kidding yourself.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
My mother in law got her shot 2 weeks ago, she has fallen flat on her face twice today.
Noticable reducuction in cognitive function. Same with my mom. Cognitive function and falling...broken arm.

Hopefully I don't need to envoke Dexter.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I'd stay away from their dodgy tests too.
Here is a link to a very interesting PDF about analysis of test sticks,scary stuff.www.golokaproject.org...

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

I have a .06% chance of getting hospitalized IF I catch covid. So far the death rate from the vaccine is higher than that. I'll take my chances without the experimental vaccine.

Complete and utter bullsh#t

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Nyiah

Can I ask you pro-vax thread starters something?

This propensity for posting "Lookie wut I dun did wif no hands, maw!" post-jab thread fetish is just a coy brag with a little smugness rubbed in, isn't it?

It's beginning to sound more like 'whistling through the graveyard'.

Nobody...NOBODY...knows what the true aftereffects of this vax will be.
Odds are they will regret their jab.

From a medical point of view...
1... Those that have and are being treated with mental drugs and have had tested positive with the PCR test , and now have FINISHED all current shots of vaccine, the caution would now see any side effects of thoughts show up 3 to 6 months later.
2... Since Chinese (30 million are on mental drugs ) it would be interesting on how the Chinese vaccine works out for these people.
3... Chinese are using there own vaccine, and being used in many Asian countries now.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

You can say nope till you're blue in the face but that's doesn't change a thing...have you never had a union job or worked in a union controlled industry? If not your response makes sense if so...then you are kidding yourself.

Then sue your union, you will be a rich man if they "forced" you to get the shot.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Since I have had three near death medical crises in the last 15 years along with having sarcoidosis and am 70 I had to take the shots or I had a very very high risk of dying from covid.

Since I am a retired EMT I know i would have died from my medical problems if I had not been an EMT and knew from my training to get right to the hospital.

As a EMT I had to get vaccinated for just about everything to work as an EMT and many of the diseases I had to get vaccinated for I had already had as a kid. Mumps, chicken pox, Whooping Cough and Measles.

Last summer I spent almost 4 months in the hospital and now hate hospitals and care facilities.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Yes. I get Flu. Pneumonia. Shingles. And a bunch of other vax .every year, or couple...prob always.

I come in touch with AIDS, Hepatitis among other nasty things...

So, after 35+ years as an EMT/1st Responder....I'd say...

Take it. Don't take it. We know folks like yourself don't care, are scared or not educated in infectous disease protocol and prevention...to give a crap in the face of vax studies of last 100 yrs.

Me? Yep.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   

So you got an experimental shot that does NOT give you immunity and you have no idea what the affects will be 6 months, 1 year or 2 years down the road? BRILLIANT!

Not only that, a health director TOLD THE TRUTH about Covid-19 deaths last year.

Short Clip: twitter.com...

Make the population VERY AFRAID, and they will trip over each other to get the experimental vaccine when it becomes available.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: jidnum

Complete and utter bullsh#t

LOL why do you say that? Data says so. Science says so. I guess we are ignoring data and science now?

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

so you aren't about facts. You are more about tribalism and chest thumping.

I just want to leave this planet.

Show me the facts and I'll show you corruption and lies.
The fact is, is that the 'facts' are wrong, and more and more actual facts come out each day to show how those covidfacts were wrong.

I get it, it's like trying to convince a true believer that there is no God. Well, you can't prove it either way and facts just aren't part of the equation.

Is Fauci your God? Do you really trust him? Do you trust Bill Gates? Do you trust the government?
Would you trust any of these with your life?
Do you not actually believe the TPTB want a major population decrease?
Do you think they want the future of the planet to be populated by obedient sheep that do as their told, yet amount to 'useless eaters'? Or do you think they have a vaccine for this issue?

edit on 28-4-2021 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

originally posted by: Nyiah
Can I ask you pro-vax thread starters something?

This propensity for posting "Lookie wut I dun did wif no hands, maw!" post-jab thread fetish is just a coy brag with a little smugness rubbed in, isn't it?

Hah. I think quite the opposite.
They’re searching for someone like them to say, eh, that’s ok, don’t feel bad, I took it too.

Um...nope. And after some consideration, that's the kindest response I can muster.

Look, I feel this way and say these things out of love. I don't know you personally, but I love you like I love all fellow humans.
It makes me sad and angry that people are actually falling for this and rushing to get a very sketchy injection - from the government. From the government? Are you kidding me?

I really do care. I don't want the planet to crumble under fear.

If you don't think mass scale depopulation isn't part of the Great Reset, then I fear you are completely lost.

I know you took the shot, but for God's sake - don't do it again!

Women stood up and burned their bras.

It's time for mankind to stand up and burn their masks.

edit on 28-4-2021 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
No vaccine offers immunity. It simply allowa your immune system to immediately recognize the virus and fight it off. Vaccines only work when you get infected.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
No cost for testing or vaccine.

There is always a cost. Just because you don't pay out of pocket doesn't mean there is no cost.

What are they teaching in schools these days? Certainly not critical thinking skills.

Benefits of Universal Health Care.

Yes. The 'benefits' of 'Universal Healthcare'. Skyrocketing costs due to the fact that you aren't responsible for your own costs, causing you and your fellow citizens to pay for your 'free health care' through exponentially rising taxation.

The same system that supports the free advice I got from my GP.

Advice to get the jab? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...

I prefer the rational choice - personal responsibility and accountability.

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join