It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 328
<< 325  326  327    329  330  331 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Fulton Co GA election commission to give depositions. The Judge ruled that the citizens can't sue the gov but can sue the people who made the decisions, the election board. BOOM

BOOM BOOM

A short vides from the host of "Outside the Beltway" John Fredericks. He explains how the decision was made and how successful the citizens are on challenging here.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

"I do want to give my condolences to the Floyd family. There's going to be some other information in the future that would be of interest, and I hope things will give you some peace of mind."

Gianna: “We used to have dinner every single night before we went to bed,” she said “My daddy always used to help me brush my teeth.”

They lived in two different states ^^^. Thread

edit on 25-6-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

TRUMP: "Watch next week because you'll see me do something about big tech & people have wanted me to do it a long time, it won't be too surprising. They don't love me to talk about it early but watch what I do next week on big tech. I think you'll find it to be very interesting."

Clip

Good to see Gman in the mix, please run for CA gov and prevent us from... nvm just google search Bruce cum Caitlyn

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Justoneman

Anton does hard science exclusively on his channel.

I think the takeaway is that these objects do exist and, well....tick tok.

I love your posts, but I am feeling like we get this a lot and nothing ever happens that is big. I do mean since the 80's I have heard or read someone saying the next few months, we face a perilous moment when most of humanity ________.
Still, I think it is worthy for discussion and inclusion in what is out there, KUDO's on that FF.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

That's not what an NFT is and they aren't recorded on the ETH network. The entire network is somewhere in the vicinity of 250gb, which is smaller than the whole ATS image drive by a significant margin.

There are dozens of mirrors of Pirate Bay as well. They've been seized and shut down so many times that I doubt any of them could be considered uncompromised.

I've been watching for a tracker. If I see a tracker pop up and I can verify it I'll let everybody know.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
So, I've been looking, but can't find anything on how McAffee committed suicide. Anyone able to tell me?

Also I got pretty spooked when I saw this posted here....

Every year around December, I 'project' into the following year. I normally appears as a long straight road in front of me. Rather like those long straight 'country roads' you have in America. Along the road in front of me I see highlights and any bumps to be aware of the next year. Last December was hard. I went into an emotional slump for 3-4 days. There was a feeling of doom. I wont go into more details. Finally I could see 'my road'. It was completely black, with undulations, but half way down the road there was the word July lit up like a neon sign with fireworks going off behind it. Initially I didn't look too much beyond because it was still a black road.
So, I first thought, oh, ok, so we will be celebrating in July to the end of all this nonsense. Hence the reason I was not expecting PM Boris to 'let us out of jail' in June which turned out to be true as he's extended it to July 19th.
Then a month or so back i was talking to a friend who knows I do my yearly 'projection' thing and I said I had realised fireworks don't necessarily mean celebration, sort of like Guy Fawkes planning to blow up parliament. I also said I had forgotten to take into account the black road continued after July.
Last weekend I was visiting my son and he announced he has himself booked in for July 3rd for his jibjab. I was desolate!

Now I see the above. I really don't have a good feeling about all this.

Rainbows
Jane

As the saying goes, and it sometimes so true:
It HAS to get worse before it can get better. "Buckle up butter cup" time sure appears imminent. The light will win over the dark and I would hope that time has arrived.
"Shelter me Lord underneath your wings, Hide me underneath your wings. Hide me deep inside your heart. The world can shake but Lord I'm making you my hiding place"!

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Any of you people that are on Twitter see anything about McAfee having a unit at that collapsed building in Miami? A friend not on this board had brought it to my attention, was looking to see if it was on the radar or internet static. If it helps the tweet was from Jun 8th. I have my doubts and am also not on Twitter.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
🤪🤣🤦‍

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13
Any of you people that are on Twitter see anything about McAfee having a unit at that collapsed building in Miami? A friend not on this board had brought it to my attention, was looking to see if it was on the radar or internet static. If it helps the tweet was from Jun 8th. I have my doubts and am also not on Twitter.

The address in the tweet matched the collapse, but there was no record of that tweet on the actual account. Tweets are so easy to fake that I don't trust any tweet image I can't verify on the account or via archives.

When verifying older tweets, or looking for deleted tweets, you can use archive.org... way back machine.

Also if anybody heard about a Q image posted on McAfee's Instagram, yes he did. Instagram doesn't post original images though, so steganography isn't going to transfer from the image he uploaded to the image anybody saw looking at his post. I think his message was more overt and the account was deleted shortly after.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
All this serves to do of sending sick minded athletes to the Olympics to represent something they hate is hurt the country that sent them. No matter, if some country loves your skills enough to reward them, you should respect them or move to one that you do love. With that talent level I bet someone will take you even with the wretched personality quirks.

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
a reply to: crankyoldman

LOL.....Rabinoe thinking, had to look that up ! Geez...and what can we say about Chelsea Wolf, the Pride she takes with her teeth might be a clue ?! I used to really love the Olympic’s , it represented a wonderful opportunity to not only enjoy watching great athletes, but the perfect balance between Patriotism of one’s own Country and Appreciation and Respect for other Countries.

Selfish, personally driven agendas have totally ruined Sports for me

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I subscribe to the White House YouTube channel so I can dislike everything that they put up.
I just saw that a new one had been posted, ‘President Biden signs H.R. 49, to designate the National Pulse Memorial into law’. So I clicked on it and it has ‘been removed by the uploader’.
That is the first time I have seen that on the Biden White House channel.
Was there something that was unbecoming in the video?
edit on b000000302021-06-25T17:08:00-05:0005America/ChicagoFri, 25 Jun 2021 17:08:00 -0500500000021 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZoraD1994

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Here's a fun fact no one asked for. Someone recently asked me how much longer Joe has, I said, "about three weeks give or take."

P

Funny I was just talking to a normie and they said we’ve got 3 more years of this…

Of course we do with or without DJT being reinstated. The BS of lies from the so called Gov and "reporters" from MSM is starting to strangle them and it is going to take a long time to unwind the damage.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
Brief synopsis lol

You know, uhh uhh and ... Uhh
Make sure you get your pens ... --- A monument or memorial ? He confused me there near the end
---

Talking to the desktop stuff like that

Rather Sleepy

edit on 6252021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Expecting a high body count this weekend...🔥🔥

...in Portland, Oregon. Would really suck if the power goes out.

'Trump' endorses Klondike Bar
twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

The address in the tweet matched the collapse, but there was no record of that tweet on the actual account. Tweets are so easy to fake that I don't trust any tweet image I can't verify on the account or via archives.

When verifying older tweets, or looking for deleted tweets, you can use archive.org... way back machine.

Also if anybody heard about a Q image posted on McAfee's Instagram, yes he did. Instagram doesn't post original images though, so steganography isn't going to transfer from the image he uploaded to the image anybody saw looking at his post. I think his message was more overt and the account was deleted shortly after.

Ks, I'll defer to your expertise...

Mean Anything?

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=25951115]crankyoldman

Mean Anything?

Oh man! I was hoping for sooner. But if it happens the way we want I can wait haha

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Mean Anything?

The video shows the posts from McAfee and Britbonglogposter I mentioned. I had already verified those before that original post, but there's no way to link that Twitter handle with the (now closed) countdown timer of similar name.

Somebody mention another timer (Ingersoll?) in the last few pages, can somebody send me a link to that?

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Mean Anything?

The video shows the posts from McAfee and Britbonglogposter I mentioned. I had already verified those before that original post, but there's no way to link that Twitter handle with the (now closed) countdown timer of similar name.

Somebody mention another timer (Ingersoll?) in the last few pages, can somebody send me a link to that?

I thought that too, different countdown.

ingersol

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   
And now another edition of Q-related... "some of these are memes, some are not, who can tell anymore" that no one asked for.

And we start of with a good one...

This isn't really a meme or not, but a "why the hell is Joe's WH such a POS???"

The Rona Memes...

And we round things out...

All brought to you by one of these guys, or it could be a girl in there...

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Hi all!🙋

Resorts world had their grand opening on the strip last night. I caught a bit of the fireworks from my patio with my phone.

I'm thankful I stayed home instead of attending the CCP festivities. I would've made a scene and got scapegoated for trying to citizen's arrest the Governor.

Nobody would've had my back, plain as the nose on my face...because nobody made the move where I'd be kicking myself for not being there to back them up.

It wasn't the right venue. I won't be cowardly if a delivery of sorts provides me the opportunity💪

Tbph
These people have no fear of the lord and it's not my sole purpose to inflict it.🤔
But that's what my prayers are of, (lord makes presence known to infidels) that and gratitude for the many blessings I've been given throughout my life.

So resorts world inviting CCP involved celebration and nobody makes the connection
just floors me!

new topics

top topics

<< 325  326  327    329  330  331 >>

join