It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 331
<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Miami tower victims 'killed by leaky swimming pool': Engineer warned in 2018 about 'structural damage' to pool area (over 100 photos)

Avenues in Surfside are named for British and American authors and run in alphabetical order from east to west.

Abbott
Byron
Carlyle
Dickens
Emerson
Froude
Garland
Hawthorne
Irving

Surfside is Miami’s most Jewish neighborhood — it’s home to less than 6,000 people, and at least 2,500 of them are Orthodox Jews.

In December 2020, an oceanfront condominium in Surfside sold for $33 million, one of the most expensive condo sales in South Florida history.

MISSING: 23 y.o. Leidy Luna Villalba is missing with the relatives of the Paraguay first lady, Silvana López Moreira, after the collapse of a building in Miami. ultimahora.com (Spanish news)

@Thread of Missing

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
More comms from my Archaeology Artifacts Hub twitter feed this morning at 1015gmt:

Archaeologists found the world’s first prosthetic eye, which was worn by an ancient Persian priestess around 4,800 years ago.The female soothsayer stood at 6′ tall; her eye would have been covered in gold making her appear that she had occult powers and could see into the future.

1) Soothsayer priestess with prosthetic eye that could see into the future = ALL SEEING EYE,

2) It was covered in GOLD = GOLDEN EYE - James Bond film link

a secret space based weapons program known as "GoldenEye" is stolen. James Bond sets out to stop a Russian crime syndicate from using the weapon.

3) Lastly, a 6 foot woman 4,800 years ago would have been a GIANT at roughly a foot taller than other women?

Is this hinting at the use of DEWs from space to take out forthcoming nuke missile launches?

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
These may go together.

Elon

Mirror Pool More pics and clues.

DJT Rally. Safety First.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Social.
Distancing.

Stop communicating with each other. This was never, ever, not for one nanosecond about health. Never. Having a conversation with someone on this fakedemic topic about "health" is pointless and in fact arbitrary.

Clip

Ah, Ah, Ah, something something, Ah, Ah, Ah, something, Ah Ah Ah, something.

Clip of Plausible Deniability Over Time
edit on 26-6-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Oh yes, Still got;
ZX 81
Amiga 300 and Amiga 500, both have HD extensions
Amiga 1200 that also has HD on lead connection
also, Win 95 , Win 98, Love the DOS Games
plus Win XB, Win 2000, and at present .......WIN10. with intel optane 1.18 Trillion HDD

has Blue Tooth but now I use WiFi.

Precious Items are something you don't need untill the day after it is thrown away. That is why I kept quite a few old Power Drives plus boxes of Valves mobile oscillators etc. even a ruddy CRT. A square wave Generator etc.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
San Francisco to 37,000 city employees: Get vaccinated for COVID or get out

SAN FRANCISCO – In an announcement Wednesday evening, the city of San Francisco told its 37,000 employees they must either be vaccinated against COVID-19 within 10 weeks of the Food and Drug Administration giving final approval to a coronavirus vaccine, or lose their jobs.

This would make San Francisco the first large U.S. city to require vaccination of all city employees.
That has an unsettling familiar fascist ring to it.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I knew she had bad taste based on who she married, but that dress really confirms it.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

From your link:
"The science is absolutely clear," Isen said. "If you're vaccinated, you have the force field. Unvaccinated, you're really a big risk to yourself and the people around you." Having the force field must be part of absolutely clear science. I always recommend having the force field when I do clear science.

How long will it take the FDA to give final approval with all the side effects? It is possible that the vaccines would never be approved.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

What the F is she wearing....and Jill's version looks even worse!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

I knew she had bad taste based on who she married, but that dress really confirms it.

Jill and Michelle are competing for tone deaf fashionista FLOTUS. Michelle wore brightly colored tents and now Jill wears a Frankendress from a designers scrap collection. Don't the handlers pay attention at all?

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Jill and Michelle are competing for tone deaf fashionista FLOTUS. Michelle wore brightly colored tents and now Jill wears a Frankendress from a designers scrap collection. Don't the handlers pay attention at all?

She wore tents because nothing decent would fit over that giant a**.

Melania comes along and takes these two to school on how it's done and they do nothing but berate her in the press.

The left is hate personified.
edit on 6/26/2021 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Tablecloth, shower curtains, fruit salad ? I'll bet this starts trending with left tard idiots.

edit on 26-6-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: Walmart special

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

Usually the dress looks better on the dummy...

It looks like she crawled out of a dumpster.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
LOL.... I think it’s a fun dress on a young model
Old ladies who refuse to age gracefully, pathetic !

On another note, have any of you ever wondered if this big push by criminally run cities to force jabs on their employees isn’t a pre-meditated way to reduce their work force ( one way or another ) ? One of Matt’s childhood buds has worked for the city of SF since he was young, Hard Work, doing the most Gross jobs, but he makes Good money and has job security / benefits. It would be nearly impossible at his age, with his education to find another job that paid this well....not sure if I should reach out to him....what would I even say ? Ugggg....heartbreaking...

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
UFO report: Government can't explain 143 of 144 mysterious flying objects

We do not have any data that indicates that any of these unidentified air phenomena are part of a foreign collection program nor do we have any data that is indicative of a major technological advancement by a potential adversary."

msn.com/en-us/news/us/ufo-report-government-can-t-explain-143-of-144-mysterious-flying-objects/ar-AALtrNC?ocid=uxbndlbing

No matter what the UFO report says, the damage is already done

With this report, the government is "telling people that there is something that is potentially threatening. They're also telling people that they were lied to for 80 years," psychiatrist Ziv Cohen told Axios.

news.yahoo.com/no-matter-ufo-report-says-110015480.html

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
7/1 is the final date to get refund for my New Order tickets at Madison SQ Garden in late September.

With no vaccination, I guess I'm not eligible to go. It's actually possible to gain entry with a negative test result within 48 hours of the show, but that is after the refund deadline. What a mess.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Massive human head in Chinese well forces scientists to rethink evolution

The discovery of a huge fossilised skull that was wrapped up and hidden in a Chinese well nearly 90 years ago has forced scientists to rewrite the story of human evolution.

The skull, which is 23cm long and more than 15cm wide, is substantially larger than a modern human’s and has ample room, at 1,420ml, for a modern human brain. Beneath the thick brow ridge, the face has large square eye sockets, but is delicate despite its size. “This guy had a huge head,” said Stringer.

theguardian.com/science/2021/jun/25/massive-human-head-in-chinese-well-forces-scientists-to-rethink-evolution?fbclid=IwAR0Js8lsAqKdjxIJ3w70TS5zCD CpXlJ07A6IzvCUh9V5fIqCgigjZm8xo50

new topics

top topics

<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join