It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 327
<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Angela's grand plans for the other EU countries to ban British tourists (because 'rona) has earned her rebukes from Spain, Portugal, and Greece, who all rely heavily on tourism for income. Greece's PM told her to inoculate Germans more quickly if she is so concerned

She supposedly has three months left in office but acts like she expects to be there a lot longer. Disaster for German politics and society she's been.

ETA -- breaking -- knifeman kills 3 and wounds 6 in Würzburg.

Cheers
edit on 25-6-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Two thoughts:

Not that I would even be in a drive-thru vax line to begin with, but man, would I love to have FLOTUS approach me like that. I may end up behind bars. And the applauding FFS? I just...I mean...WTF. Barf.

BMX racer...dude. Why TF would anyone take this meth-head looking dillhole seriously? Yes, I assume the teeth are from BMX crashes but seriously, WHY do liberals WANT to look liks sh*t all the time???

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
So, I've been looking, but can't find anything on how McAffee committed suicide. Anyone able to tell me?

Also I got pretty spooked when I saw this posted here....

Every year around December, I 'project' into the following year. I normally appears as a long straight road in front of me. Rather like those long straight 'country roads' you have in America. Along the road in front of me I see highlights and any bumps to be aware of the next year. Last December was hard. I went into an emotional slump for 3-4 days. There was a feeling of doom. I wont go into more details. Finally I could see 'my road'. It was completely black, with undulations, but half way down the road there was the word July lit up like a neon sign with fireworks going off behind it. Initially I didn't look too much beyond because it was still a black road.
So, I first thought, oh, ok, so we will be celebrating in July to the end of all this nonsense. Hence the reason I was not expecting PM Boris to 'let us out of jail' in June which turned out to be true as he's extended it to July 19th.
Then a month or so back i was talking to a friend who knows I do my yearly 'projection' thing and I said I had realised fireworks don't necessarily mean celebration, sort of like Guy Fawkes planning to blow up parliament. I also said I had forgotten to take into account the black road continued after July.
Last weekend I was visiting my son and he announced he has himself booked in for July 3rd for his jibjab. I was desolate!

Now I see the above. I really don't have a good feeling about all this.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

LOL! Hired! Please schedule visits to places like West Africa & Sudan. If no airports available, air drops are authorized.

twitter.com...

The Three Suns - Danny's Inferno (1962) Theme song for 2021?

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

LOL.....Rabinoe thinking, had to look that up ! Geez...and what can we say about Chelsea Wolf, the Pride she takes with her teeth might be a clue ?! I used to really love the Olympic’s , it represented a wonderful opportunity to not only enjoy watching great athletes, but the perfect balance between Patriotism of one’s own Country and Appreciation and Respect for other Countries.

Selfish, personally driven agendas have totally ruined Sports for me

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

FWIW, the timer associated with the webpage regarding McAfee's death, that appeared and quickly disappeared, ends on 23 July.

No idea if there is a tie-in. A different timer, the one on the Ingersoll Lockwood page, times out in late September.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

LOL.....Rabinoe thinking, had to look that up ! Geez...and what can we say about Chelsea Wolf, the Pride she takes with her teeth might be a clue ?! I used to really love the Olympic’s , it represented a wonderful opportunity to not only enjoy watching great athletes, but the perfect balance between Patriotism of one’s own Country and Appreciation and Respect for other Countries.

Selfish, personally driven agendas have totally ruined Sports for me

True. Patriotism is alive in well in 194 out of 195 Countries. Mind boggling.

I agree the Olympics in modern times, (skipping the bad stuff) was an introduction to other countries and their sense of self and very important for many. A time to see folks cheer wins and loses equally. I went to the 84 Track and Field events, no division just cheering for all. It was great.

Curiously, way back when East German "women" were thought to be Women Not Women, as such created a lot of anger and a need to let men be men and women be women in competitions.

Now...

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

edit on 25-6-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

BTW..."Hello George, welcome back" is from the film 'It's a Wonderful Life'.

Film reference is apropos...as it's premise is 'What if we could see what the world would be like if we weren't around any more?'
edit on 25-6-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: brewtiger

Which made me dig into the group a bit more - Think Rainbow Flag and its growing Proliferation Globally -

Any insight on that symbology ?

As is customary, symbolism has an exoteric level and an esoteric level. This explanation of the acronym INRI to Church members is, of course, an exoteric level intended to mask the esoteric level. When one sees in symbolism any "four groups" the esoteric plane is always associated with the four elements (fire, water, air, and earth) in one way or another.

When in Christian art the abbreviation of four letters is combined with the cross of Jesus, would there possibly be four elements?

In Hebrew, the four elements are:

1. Iammim = water
2. Nour = fire
3. Rouach = air or energy
4. Iebeschah = Earth, land

"The colors Yellow, Blue, Red, and Green represent Wind, Water, Fire, Earth, this is the cross of business."

If one thinks the word Christ means a higher level of consciousness than a person, the use of the abbreviation INRI in connection with Jesus is perfectly understandable. In esoteric doctrines, the union of the four elements gives rise to the Fifth Element, Quintessence, also called Christ Consciousness, or simply "spirit."

The pentagram is used as a symbol of quintessence in esoteric doctrines. Sure, the pentagram has other symbolic levels, but the pentagram is used, for example, in Rosicrucian symbolism as an image of the unification of the four elements. The symbol is also used in alchemy.

Hermetic Qabalah in Western esoteric tradition and other left hand path orders is like a brewing centrifuge of many esoteric traditions.

"As above, so below, as within, so without, as the universe, so the soul..." – Hermes Trismegistus

There are four pentagrams in the rose cross that describe the combination of the four elements.

A pentagram in alchemy:

The lesser known Quintessence symbol is the dragon. The dragon's claws represent the earth, the scales water, the wings air and the mouth becomes fire. The dragon is often found in the heraldic symbolism of the "Elite" aristocrats.

Coat of arms of the City of London:

Melanija Knavs, Germanized as Melania Knauss who later became Melania Trump, went to high school in Ljubljana, Slovenia, City of dragons.

Coat of arms of Ljubljana as of 2012:

Quintessence is present in a special way in the Tarot card Devil. In this card, the pentagram is on the devil’s forehead, but it's pointing down. "Reverse Quintessence" is the main theme of this card. When a person’s consciousness declines, that is, diverges from man’s own “Christ consciousness” or the fifth element, he becomes greedy, power-hungry, and materialistic. The feminine and masculine in the chains describe this mental state.

The motives of the elite are to uphold in the world the values represented by the themes associated with the Devil. As long as people remain in the "prison" of materialism, lust for power, or greed, they are easy to control. People who connect with their own inner Quintessence consciousness are a great threat to the power of the ruling "Elite" masters.

One who studies the symbolism of the "elite" cannot avoid seeing a double-headed eagle. It is best known as the symbol of the Masonic princes, i.e. the two highest Masonic degrees.

I am east I am west. The 33rd degree emblem of Scottish rite.

edit on 25-6-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Here's a fun fact no one asked for. Someone recently asked me how much longer Joe has, I said, "about three weeks give or take."

SR --- also a few more posts today.

Someone also noted to me...

Storm = water
Pool = Water.

H/T

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

ifunny.co...

How to verify this is his actual file name?

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I'd say it's honeypot larpin hopium distraction. The so-called encryption key that some claim in the Q picture is FBMD Darpabook Meta Data. It's common.

FBMD in picture metadata

Reminder...

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Here's a fun fact no one asked for. Someone recently asked me how much longer Joe has, I said, "about three weeks give or take."

P

Funny I was just talking to a normie and they said we’ve got 3 more years of this…

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Anyone else see the Chauvin hearing? His cryptic statement may bring a different meaning to the Q post with Hello George in it. Very interesting indeed

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
Anyone else see the Chauvin hearing? His cryptic statement may bring a different meaning to the Q post with Hello George in it. Very interesting indeed

Didn’t see it what was the statement?

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ZoraD1994

Chauvin declined to issue a statement due to ongoing Legal issues which is understandable but then he addressed the Floyd family and offered his condolences and then said "There is going to be some other information in the future that will be an interest to you" and maybe bring some piece of mind.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Doesn't exist. I did a lot of searching. That user doesn't even have anything posted on Pirate Bay.

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

ifunny.co...

How to verify this is his actual file name?

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
22 1/2 years for him.

From what they say.... More time will be added to that because of other offenses he committed.
edit on 25-6-2021 by crappiekat because: sp

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Storm = water Pool = Water.

I'll be watching.

I lost most of my hope a while ago.... but things sure are getting interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join