It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 285
<< 282  283  284    286  287  288 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

I have had dealings with them and others.

I stand by my statement.

I will go further ... they are an outreach section of the CIA.

That is why they were kicked out of Russia.

They destroy families. They hide child rape and many other crimes.

Study how they went berserk when challenged in Australian courts.

P

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   
What will be the next important, significant, Q-predicted thing to happen?

I'm going STIR CRAZY due to so much nothingness, day after day, for weeks now.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Todays Schumann Resonance

Who are hiding this and what are they hiding?

Obviously someone turned off or unplugged something but why?

Are they hiding it from us or from the enemy?

Who is hiding it?

Just questions without answers.

It has happened a few times and one internet source for these results has closed down entirely!

Very strange!

P

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: Blueracer

I have had dealings with them and others.

I stand by my statement.

I will go further ... they are an outreach section of the CIA.

That is why they were kicked out of Russia.

They destroy families. They hide child rape and many other crimes.

Study how they went berserk when challenged in Australian courts.

P

None of that has anything to do with your accusation. If you do not like them, that's one thing. But do not make stuff up about them when you do not even know if it is them or not. And that goes for any group of people. Not just JWs.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

They shut down many things for a few days, the solar research area over the weekend was almost all shut down (almost all solar sat feeds where not available).

Not a guess. They are trying to update and harden their systems due to all the "hacks" of late. Government entities and states have also got the word to update their systems or deal with the public flogging that may occur should they do get hacked and extorted.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 02:17 AM
link   
FYI - been quiet the last few days because I've been catching up on archiving the thread... it's taking longer to save because all the pictures need to be reloaded 3 or 4 times!

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
FYI - been quiet the last few days because I've been catching up on archiving the thread... it's taking longer to save because all the pictures need to be reloaded 3 or 4 times!

Do you feel AboveTopSecret.com will be wiped from existence, Rel?

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

FORGIVENESS = IS MORE ABOUT YOU / NOT THEM

Does our path to LASTING FREEDOM require INNER PEACE ?
- OUR FAITH = PATRIOTS IN FULL CONTROL (ones who created this plan)
- OUR TRUSTING their decisions (even when we don't see/understand)
- OUR BELIEVING their goal is to SAVE ALL LOST SHEEP (one is too many)
- OUR CHOOSING to lose ego (fighting for the way WE THINK is right)
- OUR RELEASING the negative emotions to CLEAR OUR MINDS / HEAL

KU = teaches us to dig in the PAST to help us UNDERSTAND
KU = KNOWLEDGE leads to POWER = willingness to change OURSELVES
KU = doesn't PREDICT the FUTURE; it CHANGES IT by CHANGING US

KNOWLEDGE + POWER = INFO + FORCE = AWAKE + UNITED = KEY + STONE
An informed [awake] public holds all the keys.
GOD IS IN FULL CONTROL = HIS WILL BE DONE = GOD WINS

THINK CHESS MOVES
- Why does the fake narrative just repeat NOTHING IS HAPPENING?
- Why does the fake narrative never investigate the STRANGENESS?
- Do you attack the KING at the beginning of the game?

BIRDS SINGING = PUBLIC CONFESSIONS
Does this offer a HIDDEN PATH to waking remaining sleepers?
Has MILITARY been working behind the scenes to neutralize dangerous PIECES?
If THE KING is alone does it concede = how do you trap a dangerous animal?

FINDING INNER PEACE = our missing PIECE to the Puzzle ?
HEALING = putting all our broken PIECES back together = REUNITED

THE BIGGER TEDDY BEAR - direct post link
Could it represent holding the ILLUSION OF FREEDOM vs THE UNKNOWN (hidden)?
What do WE CHOOSE to do after we FIND OUR KEYSTONE?
THE CHOICE IS OURS.

As terrifying and painful as reality can be,
it's also the only place where you can find true happiness...
I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal.
Ready Player One
edit on 17-6-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

What kind of talent and tool enables you to put together such interesting decodes of wisdom, combined with predictions, on an almost daily basis, BrewTiger?

Thank-you.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Why Care that would be the arrest that shocks the world. I am not holding my breath since I would be dead already. I see your point.

originally posted by: carewemust

edit on 17-6-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Becoming a Weekly thing

Wave of internet outages hits airlines, financial institutions

A wave of brief internet outages hit the websites and apps of dozens of financial institutions, airlines and other companies across the globe Thursday.

The Hong Kong Stock Exchange said in a post on Twitter Thursday afternoon Hong Kong time that its site was facing technical issues and that it was investigating. It said in another post 17 minutes later that its websites were back to normal.

Internet monitoring websites including ThousandEyes, Downdetector.com and fing.com showed dozens of disruptions, including to U.S.-based airlines.

Many of the outages were reported by people in Australia trying to do banking, book flights and access postal services.

Follow the PEN ?

The Future of the Internet Is Under Greater Threat Than Ever Before—and Activists Say the U.S. Needs to Step In

The future of the Internet is under greater threat than ever before from authoritarian governments, according to literary and human rights group PEN America, which called on the world’s democracies to unite to defend freedom of expression online.

Keep putting in those "connected" devices in your Home

Peloton Users Could be Hacked

The research team said there are "interactive maps" online showing Peloton bikes and treadmills in the U.S., which can give attackers an easy way to find those in public spaces and eventually access users' accounts. Hackers could then upload a "completely customized malicious image" that would eventually grant them access to a rider's microphone, camera and apps, he said.

Peloton confirmed in a statement that engineers from McAfee alerted them to the problem "via our Coordinated Vulnerability Disclosure program" and said they were working with the security company to fix the issue.

The One Thing the PlanDemic did was Judas Goat a lot of the population to Rush to get On-line - exposing more info and vulnerbilities than ever. If a Large Corporation gets hacked with a IT department defending it - What happens when its your Home ?

VERIFY : Yes, Amazon Sidewalk can make your Wi-Fi network more susceptible to a hack

If you have any Amazon or Ring devices, Amazon will start sharing your Wi-Fi with your neighbors on June 8. Everyone is automatically enrolled.

......All three of our experts agree that participating in Amazon Sidewalk can make your Wi-Fi network more susceptible to a hack.

“They can put a virus, they can access the feed of my camera that is monitoring my baby and through them, or something like this, so this is actually scary as well,” said Mtibaa.

“We’re really not going to know how secure it is for a while,” said Ferrario.

“You’re giving away a little bit of security for a little bit of comfort,” said Goth.

Of our three experts, Mtibaa and Ferrario already opted out. Goth did not opt out of the new feature because he thinks the convenience outweighs the risk.

----------------------------------------

French Freemasons urge members to avoid Jewish community events

Leaders of the Freemason movement in Paris urged members not to attend events organized by France’s Jewish communities because of their support for Israel, which they said increases anti-Semitism.

The circular issued this week by the Grand Orient of France received attention in the French media partly because of how anti-Semites and conspiracy theorists there often target Freemasons as a branch of world Jewry.

The reference to Israel appeared in a draft resolution circulated during this week’s congress of the Grand Orient in Rouen, Le Parisien reported Tuesday. It was rescinded and senior Freemasons said it had been sent out by mistake, but the original document was obtained by bloggers covering the movement, which has tens of thousands of members.

edit on 6172021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Thanks for all that you do Rel
So much is happening right now it is hard to keep up (work still recovering from cvd.)
Only being able to post as CF from tablet (fire) etc (working with DTOM to fix.)
Personally trying hard every day not to quit job and roll the dice again,pay is not worth health (mental, physical and spiritual.)
Ironically new job may be with dogs, (not the comms lol) which would create some spiritual healing, mental health (dogs are easier to deal with than humans) physically would be as well not sitting at a chair 8 hrs a day.
Might be time for another garage sale.

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Some like to be able to look in one of these and not feel disgusted.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

That pic gives me the heebie-jeebies. To me it looks like something used by pedos for grooming children behind a facade of Christian faith.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

French freemasons (me paraphrasing):
"In order to not be antisemitic we are going to hate on some Hebrews because they support Judea as their homeland"

WTH?

This is so bizarre. Do they not think things thru that they think the Judea homeland is wrong?

edit on 17-6-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

France and its secret societies were the homeland of Synarchy. I wonder if the Priory was involved in this. They may see an opportunity to maneuver among the chaos of current events.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

It has been my belief for years that the Rapture will be attributed to aliens.
I've been an avid eschatology student for some time now and am watching the world events with great interest.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I hate to just post videos. but I can't beat Tim...

Hmm. In regards to China....?

edit on 17-6-2021 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

FF speaking of videos, this one ties John Jr to John Titor and missing time....oh and que+

Enjoy the show,

anonup.com...

Love all of you, yes even the folks that think we are crazy

MP

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Why Care that would be the arrest that shocks the world. I am not holding my breath since I would be dead already. I see your point.

originally posted by: carewemust

Right. There are things happening every day. But not specific "booms" that allow us to say, "A major Q prophesy was just fulfilled!".

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ModusPonus
a reply to: FlyingFox

FF speaking of videos, this one ties John Jr to John Titor and missing time....oh and que+

Enjoy the show,

anonup.com...

Love all of you, yes even the folks that think we are crazy

MP

"Keep Your Eye on the Ball"

edit on 6172021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 282  283  284    286  287  288 >>

join