It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 283
<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: crankyoldman

McCarthyism and the Red Scare.

Roy Cohn's presence not withstanding, I think we have to rethink that whole era. The political theater ended up creating victims who are now, years later, seen as heroes which is odd, given where we are now. We are literally blaming mediawood for creating a commie state through indoctrination of Cultural Revolution principals.

I'd say Trump is inside his head, but there is nothing in his head so...

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: FlyingFox

LOL who?

Another thing they made up, I guess.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Link

Never interfere with the enemy when Joe is in the leadership position, it is both hilarious and highly effective at creating a Dark To Light scenario.

Consider this. That idiot is likely to get a state funeral.

On the flip side at least Hunter finally gets the recognition he deserves for his fine art skills.

Hunter Biden’s abstract art to sell for $500K to ‘anonymous’ and ‘confidential’ collectors

This horror show was/is needed because some peeps are still asleep. Consider that, we needed THIS fiasco and still folks are just not getting it = Comatose.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

a reply to: FlyingFox

LOL who?

Another thing they made up, I guess.

Does team Q need a new PR front already?

Tore was doing so well

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: F5thCav

The Biden/Putin meeting ended earlier/sooner than expected today.

Source: abcnews.go.com...

I bet Putin told Biden that negotiating with him is a waste of time, due to the short time he'll be in office, along with his dementia sickness.

I think it's very likely the capon made zero sense in discussion with Putin. Putin probably took pity on him. These patients often can't be reasoned with.

My mother had dementia. I was the sole caregiver for many years. I'll be happy to answer any questions people may have.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Maher and Stewart are so old school they probably remember when political satire was a real thing and not just a woke parody of political satire. Possibly they too are thinking it’s time to turn off the gas lights and get back to work. There’s an idea.

Most cannot stand Maher so I'll leave a quote and you can watch the 9 min clip if you wish.

Maher speaking from the clip:

"And yet there’s a recurrent theme on the far-left that things have never been worse!..." "This is one of the big problems with wokeness,” "that what you say doesn’t have to make sense or jive with the facts or ever be challenged lest the challenge itself be conflated with racism."

"But saying that White power and privilege is at an all-time high is just ridiculous. Higher than a century ago, the year of the Tulsa Race Massacre? Higher than the years when the KKK rode unchecked and Jim Crow went unchallenged? Higher than the 1960s when The Supremes and Willie Mays still couldn’t stay at the same hotel as the White people they were working with? Higher than during slavery, and I mean actual slavery?"

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Are we still doing meems?

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Always is a mighty big word there PJ. I suspect they mostly DON'T tell us that stuff instead of always, but I haven't been on the front lines fighting battles with an enemy with live rounds meant for me.

a reply to: jesusH

But like The Warzone article states, if it were that, they would have just said that. Those types of things happen pretty regularly and they always tell us about it...

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Damn good Texan beer, imo.

Brennan’s take on Biden’s summit with Putin vs. Trump’s performance is pure delusional propaganda.💩

twitter.com...

BIDEN: "I'll take your questions and as usual, folks, they gave me a list of the people I'm going to call on."

What a pathetic joke. Twit video clip from Geneva

Ideological subversion:

"Change the perception of reality of every American to such an extent that...no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interests of defending themselves, their families, their community, and their country."
— Yuri Bezmenov

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I feel this is relevant to what's happening, speaks of harmonics in blood we all have and that red line we've heard about in political arena many times.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Re Brennan: I can't decide which is more frightening...that he believes the sh*t he says or doesn't and is lying.

True for all loony lefties.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Wondering if anyone here ever reads the Unz Review? I was led there after reading some opinion pieces by a man named Fred Reed. Quite eye-opening, equal opportunity truth speaker.
I find there to be a lot of interesting columns and writings there. Surprised it hasn't been shut down...

Anyway, carry on. Just thought some of you might enjoy perusing it.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
FBI and DHS attempted to recruit ex-Green Beret to infiltrate the Oath Keepers prior to Jan 6th:

www.thegatewaypundit.com... =Twitter&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

Only problem for the glowies is that said based Special Forces man recorded the whole thing!

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SideEye2
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Re Brennan: I can't decide which is more frightening...that he believes the sh*t he says or doesn't and is lying.

True for all loony lefties.

JB Not JB.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
A Group Of Parents Sent Their Kids' Face Masks to A Lab for Analysis. Here's What They Found

the masks:

• Streptococcus pneumoniae (pneumonia)

• Mycobacterium tuberculosis (tuberculosis)

• Neisseria meningitidis (meningitis, sepsis)

• Acanthamoeba polyphaga (keratitis and granulomatous amebic encephalitis)

• Acinetobacter baumanni (pneumonia, blood stream infections, meningitis, UTIs— resistant to antibiotics)

• Escherichia coli (food poisoning)

• Borrelia burgdorferi (causes Lyme disease)

• Corynebacterium diphtheriae (diphtheria)

• Legionella pneumophila (Legionnaires' disease)

• Staphylococcus pyogenes serotype M3 (severe infections—high morbidity rates)

• Staphylococcus aureus (meningitis, sepsis)

Half of the masks were contaminated with one or more strains of pneumonia-causing bacteria.

In other words, "communicable" diseases. CDC, "we've looked at the results, we see no long term heath effects, but in order to be safe we are ordering all children to be locked in cages, alone, until we flatten the curve on mask illness."

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Branding.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Is it just me or does this pic look a little like a mirror pic from one of Q's drops? There were two lanterns I believe IIRC and a candle? Maybe not the candle but the window had the same circle and spokes looks to it. Like it was taken in the church tower for Paul Revere to see when they were lit?
Lol hope Im making sense, but just looking at it should ring the bell.

Anyhow it was a General Flynn post on Tele: LINK

ETA: I went back and found one of them at least in my collection. It was from 4-18-20 if anyone wants to go look for the drop. And there was a candle!

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I've never seen that seal without the words on it. That's a good catch.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   
What better way to draw attention to primary cyberattack targets.

The capon gave Putin a list of targets NOT to attack.

www.foxbusiness.com...

This is real life. I'm f'ing floored by his stupidity.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Also, as just pointed out by analysts, Joe Biden has given Vladimir Putin clearance to attack hundreds of targets.

new topics

top topics

<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join