It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 284
<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Hardly surprising Putin thought it was a good one if Biden has given him that list!

"Then he gave me a list of 16 strategic places we should not attack!"

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
I feel this is relevant to what's happening, speaks of harmonics in blood we all have and that red line we've heard about in political arena many times.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Interesting if true. Maybe that what they are looking for when people send in DNA/Ancestry kits.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

More likely an excuse to discriminate against people of Northern European ancestry.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

More and more it seems like Richard Shaver was right. Doesn't it?

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
It's All Coming Back to Me Now...

His vid algo summary: "Toto remembers when CO2 was 100 PPM lower than now, and the climate was safe and stable."💥😎

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Definitely, they want DNA. Ive heard about super soldiers for years and this makes sense that they'd do this. Infiltration that appears harmless but isnt.

Much like an art of war tactic.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Not necessarily, the gov does not always fill the public in on everything, nor should it really.

My background is military HF radar, these things occur all the time and are not disclosed or are kept quiet. Not because there is some big conspiracy being hid, just that cat and mouse games like this occur a thousand times a day and there really is no legitimate threat. This one has just been sensationalized.

Granted, there are some things the public should be aware of. This just isn't one of them.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Still pushing the UFO threat Op...

Just in time for Independence Day.

Capitol Hill lawmakers said Wednesday that UFOs could pose a pressing threat to America’s national security, as the pols emerged from a highly classified briefing with Navy and FBI officials on the unexplained phenomena.

As for the existence of extraterrestrial life, the lawmakers largely left the secrets inside the surveillance-proof room, declining to tell reporters what they learned.

Referencing the 1997 sci-fi flick “Contact” — adapted from a Carl Sagan novel — Mike Quigley (D-Ill.) admitted that the report won’t have all the answers and that some things remain unexplainable.

“What do they say in ‘Contact’? Occam’s razor,” he said. “I still think that’s what’s real, and there are things we can’t explain.”

UFOs could threaten US security, pols say after Capitol Hill briefing

The purpose of this study is to consider the peculiar timing of the scheduled release of the U.S. Department of Defense’s Report about the Disclosure of UFO’s and Extra Terrestrial ‘Aliens’. One just finds it very interesting that in June-July, the Department of Defense Report on ‘Aliens’ will be released, as many may know. Could it be indicative of just how close the Rapture is as that is what will perhaps coincide to explain it away? Perhaps that is why the Governments of the world were instructed to not disclose any UFO’s existence until now; more so for a full effect. Why has this provision been demanded of Congress now? The following is some background as to the Disclosure ‘Clause’ that was wrapped within the COVID Relief Bill of December 2020 in the USA.

Biblical Eschatology

Star Trek Voyager S5E15 - "Dark Frontier" (1999)

Nano tech viruses and some 'Ordo Ab Chao' from the Borg Queen.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Facebook’s CCP-Linked ‘Fact-Checker’ Is Now Censoring Stories Critical Of Zuckerberg-Funded Wuhan Lab Partners.

Representing yet another conflict of interest, Lead Stories is funded in large part by Facebook, whose founder Mark Zuckerberg’s personal charity has sent six-figure grants to Baric.

As revealed by The National Pulse, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative awarded a $433,000 grant to Baric’s University of North Carolina Chapel Hill lab for coronavirus research.

Facebook executives including Zuckerberg have repeatedly attended China-based conferences sponsored by the entity spearheading the disinformation campaign: the Cyberspace Administration of China.

thenationalpulse.com/exclusive/lead-stories-defends-wuhan-linked-ralph-baric/?fbclid=IwAR0gj8ll0diKdoZ4pg9Dz1lSmpkiv8xu8n00IKVifkpd4Z6i8wHs90-u-p 4

Dr. ‘Coronavirus Hunter’ Ralph Baric: Preparing Us for a Pandemic? Or Putting Us in Peril of One?

Guess what year this ScienceDaily headline appeared:

New SARS-Like Virus Can Jump Directly from Bats to Humans, No Treatment Available.”

you guessed 2020, you’re wrong. The article was published in 2015. The source was the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. That’s where scientist Ralph Baric, Ph.D, and a team that included Baric’s Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) colleague, Shi Zhengli, used genetic engineering and synthetic biology to create a “new bat SARS-like virus . . . that can jump directly from its bat hosts to humans

Remdesivir, like EIDD-2801, is a drug looking for a market. In January 2020, Fierce Biotech ran an article about Gilead’s plan to cash in othe the coronavirus pandemic with a drug that it hadn’t been able to make any money on yet:

Gilead Sciences is considering repositioning . . . remdesivir as a treatment for the coronavirus now sweeping across parts of China. The antiviral last made headlines when Gilead tested it, with little success, as a treatment for Ebola virus.

organicconsumers.org/blog/dr-coronavirus-hunter-ralph-baric-preparing-us-pandemic-or-putting-us-peril-one

Carolina’s coronavirus lab

Long before the novel coronavirus began its spread across the world, Ralph Baric and Timothy Sheahan were suiting up in full-body protective equipment. Baric, in particular, has been studying coronaviruses for nearly four decades.

He developed genetic systems to manipulate the first SARS coronavirus in the lab, which affected nearly 10,000 people in China and Hong Kong in 2002, and conducted similar research when the Middle East Respiratory Syndrome, better known as MERS, was first reported in Saudi Arabia in 2012. Earlier this year, his lab became one of the first in the U.S. to receive a sample of SARS-CoV-2.

Thanks to a partnership with biotech company Gilead Sciences, Baric and Sheahan were already testing a drug to combat coronavirus replication before the one that causes COVID-19 hit the world. Remdesivir was first used as an antiviral to treat patients with Ebola virus, and it was Sheahan and Baric who discovered that it could also work against all coronaviruses they tested, including SARS-CoV-2. Their studies supported the use of remdesivir in the first U.S. COVID-19 patient.

unc.edu/posts/2020/10/01/carolinas-coronavirus-lab/

Who owns Gilead Sciences?

stockzoa.com/ticker/gild/

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Federal Reserve officials say they might need to raise interest rates sooner than expected to keep inflation from spiraling out of control as economy grows at lightning speed

Federal Reserve officials have said they might need to raise interest rates sooner than expected to keep inflation from spiraling out of control - as the US economy continues to grow at lightning speed.

Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell said in a press conference Wednesday officials now expect to hike the interest rate from near zero to 0.6 percent by the end of 2023.

Back in March, the central bank said it didn't expect to raise it until at least 2024.

2.5 YEARS!

Translation = in 267 news cycles from now we might do something.

I now prefer to count the rotation of the earth in new cycles, rather then months or years. I find the pewblick now simply follows the second hand of the eneMedia more then their own inner clock.

That said, we're two news cycles from the DJT rally fun returning...

News Release

President Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America, will hold a major rally in Wellington, Ohio on Saturday, June 26, 2021 at 7:00PM EDT.

This Save America rally marks President Trump’s first of many appearances in support of candidates and causes that further the MAGA agenda and accomplishments of President Trump’s administration. The rally is to support Max Miller, who President Trump has endorsed for election in Ohio’s 16th Congressional District.

Saturday,June 26, 2021, at 7:00PM EDT
President Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America,

626-2021-7

Reminder, there is someone pretending to be Joe BIden, threatening Vlad by NOT telling Vlad to suss out the russia hack gangs entirely, but giving him a list of acceptable targets to hit instead. Jeeeeebus, what a buffoon this clone-bot is.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   
nypost.com...
nypost.com/2021/06/16/buddhist-goddess-gets-face-mask-to-pray-for-end-of-covid-19/

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I have never met a soldier with a Giant in their stories from 'Nam era soldiers I knew/know. I have met some with UFO's in their story but not of the Alien contact variety that any of my buds were aware had happened to them. When in a MASH unit you do get to meet some odd characters. No alcohol stills for the Doctors and Nurses but all the stereotypes from the TV show MASH where present in each of the units I served. Not all of that at one unit, but there were sure Medical trained Soldiers who were real people and the stereotypes of that show fit them to a T.

I could say a whole lot about the night life but I am sure you can imagine it was fun but could get crazy.

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
I feel this is relevant to what's happening, speaks of harmonics in blood we all have and that red line we've heard about in political arena many times.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Is it just me or does this pic look a little like a mirror pic from one of Q's drops? There were two lanterns I believe IIRC and a candle? Maybe not the candle but the window had the same circle and spokes looks to it. Like it was taken in the church tower for Paul Revere to see when they were lit?
Lol hope Im making sense, but just looking at it should ring the bell.

Anyhow it was a General Flynn post on Tele: LINK

ETA: I went back and found one of them at least in my collection. It was from 4-18-20 if anyone wants to go look for the drop. And there was a candle!

This bottom pic with two candles are from Boston's Old North Church, "One if by land. Two if by sea".

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Incendiary if CMB

The number of VAX injury and death is unprecedented, yeah? More than wuflu?

Suppose a certain RNA/blood type is exclusively vulnerable to the jab?

Who's got the stomach for finding out? Not me!

I'm some pages behind so apology if already discussed, or the thought of it all together.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

There is no and has never been ANY extraterrestrial threat to this planet or anyone native to the planet and will NEVER be. The only alien threat we have is at our southern border where anybody or anything can and has come across with impunity.

We can only hope that the US Supreme Court will uphold the Bill of Rights for us God fearing and Constitution following citizens. The leftists or I will call them from now on what they really are - communists - have settled at this point in time on the division of racism, creating out of thin air a problem that is turning in their favor to divide this country so that this totalitarian regime can and will take our liberties and freedoms from us. Be sure, the communists have much more up their collective sleeves for our future. They are eroding the first, second, fourth amendments, now, and are beginning to take away the rest. From individual voting to owning and using firearms to protect ourselves, our family and property and our Freedom. We will have to fight and fight hard to regain the freedoms we have already lost - to our schools and colleges, to our religions, to our communities and for ourselves. Firstly, we must never, ever let a pandemic, man made or natural, to ever disrupt our way of living, again. We will have to unite our communities, no matter what color, to stand up to and decimate the communists.

Antarctica. I was in touch with two very good sources about what was going on down there. If President Trump had won a second term, I believe I could have passed on some very interesting information. Be that as it may, the political tide changed and the communists are not being allowed access to the amazing information that has been discovered there. Several communists had tried to bully their way in, but were denied entry. The military is in control, thank God. I was to be apprised of some more tidbits but was told not to divulge anything at this time.

Don't give up hope, never give up hope, there are more than you can imagine fighting the good fight - trying to be as obscure as I can...

One question you can always ask a person of color who has fallen for the communist manifesto: How many blacks are in China or Russia? Why do you think that is?

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Are we still doing meems?

Of Course.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Observe a ĂĄgua

www.theguardian.com...
theguardian.com/football/2021/jun/16/cristiano-ronaldo-snubs-coca-cola-billions-wiped-off-drink-giants-market-value

'Drink water': Ronaldo's Coca-Cola snub costs company billions – video
Australian Associated Press
Tue 15 Jun 2021 22.05 EDT

Cristiano Ronaldo’s removal of two Coca-Cola bottles during a press conference at the European Championship has coincided with a $4bn fall in the share price of the drinks company.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Lovely post mate, well done!

I do have a problem with one image ... and it is a big problem.

If you check, this image likely came from someone like the JWs.

This image shows that Jesus will say your love of your little teddy bear has no meaning to him. But the bigger teddy bear behind his back is better. It is not better.

Jesus would not want to replace your love with a MORE EXPENSIVE teddy bear.

Jesus is not into wealth, most so called religious organizations are very much into wealth. This picture is an insult.

This picture does not sit well with me. It was created by evil ones.

P

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: FlyingFox

Are we still doing meems?

Of Course.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

If you check, this image likely came from someone like the JWs.

It was created by evil ones.

P

If you have something proving that it was created by JWs, post it. Otherwise just dumping on them when they, more than likely, have nothing to do with this is uncalled for. That is bearing false witness.

new topics

top topics

<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join