It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 234
<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Metalcrack
a reply to: CrazyFox
As a devil's advocate (not implying you are wrong), Z-Pack displays some anti-viral capabilities. Early on, when they (Docs/Trump) promoted the combo of HCQ and z-pack, I was in disbelief, as I am very allergic to Z-Pack.

Z-pack is an antibiotic - specifically, a 5-day course of the antibiotic azithromycin.

I think what CF was trying to say, if I may interject, is that the cause given of virus might have actually been a bacterium.

I do agree we should not take antibiotics willy nilly. Some experimentation is what CF was doing and reporting here. I don't like antibiotics for things at this point but that is because I realize what you do that these are dangerous to hand out to people. They get into the drinking supply and affect all of us in the long run who drink even slightly contaminated water with antibiotics in them.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee
Trump gave up his blog. What does q and the gang think about that?

You mean this one, the one he posts statements from that is not a "blog?"

From The Desk Of Donald Trump

You're Qute, I like that you missed the target because you didn't even bother to click on his site, the one he didn't "give up" but changed the format of - which has been done before.

Also, just as an FYI, it is not the letter "q" but the SYMBOL "Q" which are two different things - entirely. I know you like the condescending use of "q" to show snark and to belittle, but it is kind of like saying "drumpf" - the laziest form of interaction there possibly is.
edit on 2-6-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
He has permanently shut down the site, today. a reply to: crankyoldman

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
I think what CF was trying to say, if I may interject, is that the cause given of virus might have actually been a bacterium.

I understand that, I don't have a problem with his having taken them when diagnosed.

I have a problem with him basically diagnosing in an online forum - just randomly pushing someone to take antibiotics for random symptoms.

I have been temp banned on here for doing that.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

a reply to: crankyoldman
He has permanently shut down the site, today.

Really?

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
No more posts. It is ended. a reply to: tanstaafl

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Pulling the plug on Fauxci is significant, as this all falls on Joe - as it was designed, and.... the eneMedia complicity by association, as well as the CCP govs Mike P outed right before this all went down.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl
No more posts. It is ended.

There were no posts yesterday, and none today yet. There were also no posts on the 29th or the 30th.

I understand you love and miss him, but please, be patient, he will post again.

Pinky promise.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

washingtontimes.com

CNN I know, but still

Look there is even a WIKI page about it that tries to give another narrative about it.

The issue about it that makes one wonder about it is that Putin went on Live TV and was discussing the need for conducting a investigation into what happened. Before it happened there was indications that certain groups (the get-a-long gang of crap, or Soros and friends) knew something was going to happen.

If it accident was true and it was in fact a new rocket type that blew up, one would think that the media would still be talking about it. Instead what we got was it quickly and quietly going away. The few Russians that talked about it stated that unrefined Uranium Ore was stored there, and it would have been impossible for anything could have blown up.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Whoa! That's quite the data dump.

The familiar old phrase fits here, it all has meaning, everything is connected. This Daszak guy appears to have been groomed & read into the program from the Clinton era. Unreal! It's like he's a special envoy for viruses & emerging diseases.

Sept 22, 1998 - Bill Clinton and Al Gore may have known about Peter Daszak?

May 25, 1999 - Daszak now a "parasitologist" at the University of Georgia.

The Real Batman Story:

^^^April 26, 2006 - NYTimes: "Blaming bats when man may be culprit"

But why did this happen when it did? One intriguing possibility is that it is linked to China's economic boom, according to Peter Daszak, a co-author of the SARS paper who is executive director of the Consortium for Conservation Medicine. With the newfound wealth there, he said, animal markets have grown as more people can afford fresh animal meat. As the markets grow, so do the chances that a virus will jump from one species to the next.

2008: Using Ecological approaches to understand and predict emerging diseases...

2010: Peter Daszak talks about how pathogens from animals around the world are creating disease epidemics, and how we should stop them before they affect the human population.
www.youtube.com...

Nov 24, 2011 - NYTimes: Global Trade Spreads a Fatal Amphibian Disease

Even legal wildlife importation poses a disease risk, not only to other wildlife but to people as well. Diseases in other mammals pose the biggest threat to humans of all wildlife ailments, said Dr. Peter Daszak, president of EcoHealth. “Phylogenetically they are closer to us, which means we are more likely to share viruses we carry.” he said. “That means if we get infected there’s a higher change of that virus being transmitted human to human.”

July 21, 2012 - NYTimes: The Ecology of Disease

“By mapping encroachment into the forest you can predict where the next disease could emerge,” Dr. Daszak, EcoHealth’s president, says. “So we’re going to the edge of villages, we’re going to places where mines have just opened up, areas where new roads are being built. We are going to talk to people who live within these zones and saying, ‘what you are doing is potentially a risk.’”

Nov 16, 2015: Lab-Made Coronavirus Triggers Debate

The creation of a chimeric SARS-like virus has scientists discussing the risks of gain-of-function research.

But Baric and others argued the study’s importance. “[The results] move this virus from a candidate emerging pathogen to a clear and present danger,” Peter Daszak, president of the EcoHealth Alliance, which samples viruses from animals and people in emerging-diseases hotspots across the globe, told Nature.

Update (March 11, 2020): On social media and news outlets, a theory has circulated that the coronavirus at the root of the COVID-19 outbreak originated in a research lab. Scientists say there is no evidence that the SARS-CoV-2 virus escaped from a lab.

April 17, 2018 NYTimes: New York Mice Are Crawling With Dangerous Bacteria and Viruses

June 4, 2018, NYTimes: Nipah Virus, Rare and Dangerous, Spreads in India

“The goal of mapping scenarios out is not to create panic. It’s to get countries ready,” said Dr. Peter Daszak, the president of the alliance. “This virus will get better and better at spreading — that’s what we’re up against. We need to be ahead of the curve.”

October 17, 2019 - Peter Daszak is in China, testing viruses! Day before Event201 in NYC...

twitter.com...

Feb 27, 2020, NYTimes: We Knew Disease X Was Coming. It’s Here Now. By Peter Daszak

In early 2018, during a meeting at the World Health Organization in Geneva, a group of experts I belong to (the R&D Blueprint) coined the term “Disease X”: We were referring to the next pandemic, which would be caused by an unknown, novel pathogen that hadn’t yet entered the human population. As the world stands today on the edge of the pandemic precipice, it’s worth taking a moment to consider whether Covid-19 is the disease our group was warning about.

In a nutshell, Covid-19 is Disease X.

Dr. Daszak has been in NYT and plastered all over other news media & medical publications to seminars & lectures every year, multiple times since at least 1998.

Peter Daszak's wife: @Janet Cottingham PhD
edit on 2-6-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: linkage

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

No more posts. It is ended.

There were no posts yesterday, and none today yet. There were also no posts on the 29th or the 30th.

I understand you love and miss him, but please, be patient, he will post again.

Pinky promise.

Seems they are moving to the new platform. Possibly the one often spoken about. The ones that cannot read, only read the CCP twit snark and relied on that for "information" because something something TDS and other issues.

What is interesting on that front is they are freaked out by this - fauxci in flames, dollar in flames, joe in flames, CCP in flames, eneMedia in flames and they loose it over a website remodel/platform shift.

The new platform is one that is unknown, but it freaks the f out of many, due to an uncontrolled platform - blockchain?.

This was an unbaited hook that produced the predicted response. Too funny.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
The "From the Desk of Donald J. Trump" site URL was changed recently from /desk to /news and the post below was removed/got lost? So here's a cached copy

17:00 May 24, 2021

The Washington Post also incorrectly reported about my DonaldJTrump.com website viewership. We have not yet launched our own social media “platform,” but even the very basic site we have to post our statements has received 36.7 million views over the past month alone, and we’re getting more traffic to our website now than in 2020, an Election year! This number would be even greater if we were still on Twitter and Facebook, but since Big Tech has illegally banned me, tens of millions of our supporters have stopped using these platforms because they’ve become “boring” and nasty.

My website is a place where everyone can see my statements, issued in real time, and engage with the MAGA Movement. This is meant to be a temporary way of getting my thoughts and ideas out to the public without the Fake News spin, but the website is not a “platform.” It is merely a way of communicating until I decide on what the future will be for the choice or establishment of a platform. It will happen soon. Stay tuned!

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Here's more data:

Bill Gates quietly funding effort to develop thousands of new vaccines that conveniently ‘might’ become pandemics

Bill and Melinda Gates, via their Gates Foundation, have donated billions of dollars to fund new vaccines—medicines that, in fact, have caused great harm to a great number of people. But with about a million viruses in existence that we still know nothing about, it’s likely that the Gates Foundation and other globalists will pour more resources into developing new vaccines that will work to reduce the population.

As reported by The Week, since the dawn of Man, viruses have had deadly effects on populations, remaining hidden for centuries before they finally evolve into something that kills. In modern times, when a new virus begins to take its toll, medical science plays a game of catch-up by attempting to devise a vaccine that will combat the virus. That’s “always too late,” says Jonna Mazet, a scientist at the University of California, Davis. She told The Week that science needs “to think about something different.”

She has proposed a global effort to identify and catalogue every virus known and as yet unknown through an effort called the Global Virome Project. Indeed, the idea is not new; it’s been around for some time and is supported by individual scientists and organizations that include the U.S. Agency for International Development, a nonprofit group known as the EcoHealth Alliance, ProMED, HealthMap, and epidemic risk firm Metabiota.

Also, the World Health Organization has launched the R&D Blueprint, a project that aims to bolster development of treatments and countermeasures for diseases that the global health agency has assessed as posing the most critical risks, including Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever.

Who’s involved? The World Economic Forum, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and the Wellcome Trust, which, together, have formed an organization known as the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations

Plus, a pilot project that’s been underway for about seven years, called PREDICT, has already discovered about 1,000 new viruses.

naturalnews.com/2017-01-05-bill-gates-quietly-funding-effort-to-develop-thousands-of-new-vaccines-that-conveniently-might-become-pandemics.html

edit on 2-6-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Jun 2 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fox link

another attempt
edit on Wed Jun 2 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Thread continued:

When the Mueller Team (Weissmann lead) released the Carter Page FISA (July 2018) it was done to cloud the bigger issue of political campaign surveillance by the Obama administration. It was a preemptive justification of sorts; and they knew the media already had it from Wolfe.

Everyone was so excited to see the FISA application (the first in history made public), few people paused and asked: "hey wait, why are they comfy releasing this"? Everyone jumped on stories about the FISA and took political sides based on their evaluation of justification.

This FOIA release of Fauci emails is like that... Yes, there's massive stories in these emails... but what is in the background must be much worse - to the extent they are willing to let these massive stories out. Releasing these emails is part of the dilution strategy.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

This one is another 'doctor' telling Fauxxi's office's publicly available email address how he thinks a particular bio weapon was made.

Not quite. The opening line reads, "This is how the virus was created." Not "I think this is how the virus was created."

Important difference.

How another 'doctor' thought it had been created.

Through his department's publicly available email address.

Important difference indeed.

Are you saying that you have evidence that his recipe is correct?

Sure do seem to imply that with absurd post.

edit on 2-6-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Not on that blog he wont. It is officially ended. He now has Hope's of developing an actual platform one day. a reply to: tanstaafl

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Link

It's interesting that Olivia Troye now describes herself as "a former career intelligence professional." Which agency did she formerly work for before joining Pence's staff? Why was she so hostile to the Wuhan lab leak theory? And so hostile to Pompeo's lab leak investigation?

Who is Olivia you say?

Who else is such a devoted follower of eugenics king Fauxci they'd have framed images/pillow of this troll in their house?

This was ALWAYS about the JAB = psychopaths****. Those at the top view the population as cattle, one dead or 1 million dead matters not - they didn't loose sleep over Mao's dead, Stalin's Dead, VN's Dead or any other dead - ever. The jab was not about saving lives in 1900 and it isn't now. It was and is about controlling consciousness, and those who do not value theirs are a bigger problem to us who do then the Controllers themselves.

All of this mayhem right now is brought your home in living color by this guy.

Taking a knee is an act of PERMANENT submission, he submitted in front of the world, for all to see, directly to those who control the Antifa/BLM mob "I serve you my lords, faithfully and will execute the plan for inflation, war, jabs, trans, riots, shortages, division, hate, and all you demand of me."

**** as pointed out a month or so ago they would go all in on claiming the jab has stopped deaths/sickness, even though the jab does no such thing and never has and wasn't even designed to do so. The replaced 100 million years of herd immunity with 6 months of jab immunity as the only immunity there is. Watch for it: All lacerations can only be healed by Jabs, natural healing was a myth, if you are cut, get a jab to fully heal your cuts.

Burger&Fries, Lotto Tickets, Cash, Free Beer, YOUR FREEDOM and When you get vaccinated against COVID-19, the world wins — and you could win a year of free flights to see the world! if you would just get the jab.

DOITQ, let the fur fly.

edit on 2-6-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Not on that blog he wont. It is officially ended.

Maybe... but if he does post there again - you know, seeing as it's his site, not yours or anyone else's, and he hasn't officially stated that he will never post there again - I hope your brain doesn't explode.

He now has Hope's of developing an actual platform one day.

He never claimed that was a platform, in fact he plainly explained it wasn't, but he's been talking about it since the election fraud occurred...

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

This one is another 'doctor' telling Fauxxi's office's publicly available email address how he thinks a particular bio weapon was made.

Not quite. The opening line reads, "This is how the virus was created." Not "I think this is how the virus was created."

Important difference.

How another 'doctor' thought it had been created.

Through his department's publicly available email address.

Important difference indeed.

Are you saying that you have evidence that his recipe is correct?

Sure do seem to imply that with absurd post.

Say what? How is my post absurd? I went by the words the guy used. He did not say, "I think this is how the virus was created." He said, "this is how the virus was created."

Why are you asking people to deny what their eyes clearly see? The dude described, in great detail, exactly how the virus was created. To read it any other way is ridiculous.

ETA: And I don't need any evidence. The guy explicitly states that is exactly how it was created. There was no ambiguity in his words.
edit on 2-6-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join