It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 232
<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

CF you appear to have a Q proof for Rel to review!

BOOM!
Because I think this means we have proof that Whiplash347 predicted this was going to happen just two days ago.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   
So as far as the "weirdness" happening lately, I just came across a tweet that would fall in that category. We all have that little place we go when we are alone, somewhere quiet that we can find some peace and get our heads straight again.

This guy in the little 1:30 clip has a place out in the country where a little church and graveyard are. Funny how so many people find peace in graveyards but I digress.

Anyhow he decided to take a ride out to his favorite place on Memorial Day and to his surprise it just wasnt there. Neither the Church nor the graveyard and no sign of either ever being there. Now yes, of course he could be making it all up, but why bother? You watch the clip and read his body language or whatever and see if you think he is telling the truth. There were a lot of interesting comments with peoples own similar experiences worth a quick read.

Link to Tweet Clip

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: IAMTAT

@IAMTAT -- PM for you.

Cheers

Replied.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Has anyone been given any indication that June 27th. will be a significant date?

Ok, if they have it is a lie. 24-48 hour predictions now for me are all we can entertain. After 48 hours all of them sour. If it isn't for tomorrow, then I want to go back to what we were doing until it really matters. Time limits are off the table over and over being proven we get one it is false.

So, stick to what we do know. We have a lot. That Cali EQ prediction targeting tunnels was big by Whiplash347 IMO. The Mil will move on their time. We had a saying in my day that went "hurry up and wait." I hated it but it is what it has to be.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
I don't know or care if I am right or wrong

Really? Interesting...

I am trying to survive

As is your Right.

if I can help others survive with my experiences along the way great.

By giving them terribly bad advice that contributes to the creation of superbugs and destroys people's immune systems (that is what antibiotics do in case you didn't understand this)?

Sorry, but that is not your Right. Be responsible.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   
From Fauci's emails

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Tired of all them old Covid photos...
Fresh RED Chinese chicken Flu..

China reports first known human case of H10N3 bird flu

A man in China caught the first case of H10N3 bird flu ever reported in a human, China's National Health Commission (NHC) announced Tuesday (June 1).

The H10N3 strain of avian influenza normally causes mild disease in birds, and until now, no cases of the viral infection had been reported in humans, according to a statement on the NHC website, as translated by Reuters. But on April 23, a 41-year-old man in the city of Zhenjiang developed a fever that progressed over the following days, and on April 28, he went to a local hospital for treatment.

They forgot the rest of the story IMO.

And it only took them a few weeks to make it in the WuHan bioweapons lab! They've had a head start thanks to Fauci and is allies.
"That was the Rest of the story. This is Paul Harvey. Good day!"

edit on 2-6-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: EdisonintheFM
a reply to: chr0naut

Maybe he's getting it secondhand, but between you, me, and the fencepost, I think Q is an AI troll.

The best one a freedom lover could have in today's environment of obfuscation of truth.

With a question asking Q throwing questions and links out the media has lost it's fn mind and people actually were "red pilled". So why you missed that, IDK? People got red pilled to truths thru those questions that we ponder here.

Yes, some Q uestions are not answered yet.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

I guess time will tell, but he outright lied about the origins of the virus, the masks, and the gain of function research. If there was never any need for masks because they're absolutely ineffective, why on Earth would Fauxci push them on the people? The reason why I say Fauxci is going down is because of these lies. I believe he is in on it and he will be caught out. I believe time will show he had a direct hand in this virus's creation. It's hard to explain his behavior any other way, imo.

the reaon I think he is going down and why he should go down is because he clearly knows hydroxychloroquine worked and told us it was unsafe and ineffective and not to to use it.

How many lives could that drug have saved..

then you had all the shills on twiiter and ATS telling you that it didnt work . they are also complicit in manslaughter.
edit on 2-6-2021 by inosomthingudontno because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Is Fauci going to be the first arrest??

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: inosomthingudontno

I guess time will tell, but he outright lied about the origins of the virus, the masks, and the gain of function research. If there was never any need for masks because they're absolutely ineffective, why on Earth would Fauxci push them on the people? The reason why I say Fauxci is going down is because of these lies. I believe he is in on it and he will be caught out. I believe time will show he had a direct hand in this virus's creation. It's hard to explain his behavior any other way, imo.

the reaon I think he is going down and why he should go down is because he clearly knows hydroxychloroquine worked and told us it was unsafe and ineffective and not to to use it.

How many lives could that drug have saved..

then you had all the shills on twiiter and ATS telling you that it didnt work . they are also complicit in manslaughter.

That is one I sure don't understand.

Not ready to say def guilty of something, but want to hear an explanation RIGHT NOW.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
From Fauci's emails

Sure sounds like he knows a hell of a lot about it. In one of the emails he also told someone to "handle" the rumors circulating that it leaked from the lab and was later thanked by someone for having denied the lab origins story.

The dude is straight up crooked. Transparently. And this email you shared here makes it sound an awful lot like he was in on the creation of it. He knows the exact method used to create it. Unbelievable!

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: inosomthingudontno

Good points. Hard to argue against it. He is directly responsible for the loss of life regarding all of this. In more ways than one, seems like.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

He should be.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

His photo is on every MSM headquarters wall, and the walls of hundreds of MSM journalists.

Arrest Fauci, and we finally get that suicide weekend Q promised.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
From Fauci's emails

Sure sounds like he knows a hell of a lot about it. In one of the emails he also told someone to "handle" the rumors circulating that it leaked from the lab and was later thanked by someone for having denied the lab origins story.

The dude is straight up crooked. Transparently. And this email you shared here makes it sound an awful lot like he was in on the creation of it. He knows the exact method used to create it. Unbelievable!

This one is another 'doctor' telling Fauxxi's office's publicly available email address how he thinks a particular bio weapon was made.

That unsolicited email appears to have been then forwarded by someone internal to fauxxi.

No evidence on anything in that email.

(Except that someone appears to be emailing bio weapon instructions)

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Please warn us of that harsh screaming with some kind of a loud ringing sound in the background while grunge music was 'playing'. Yuk!

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: cherokeetroy

The neutral option faded away rather quickly over the last year..It's Black or White at this point..

Fight back or lay in your graves knowing you let your children/Grandchildren fall to the slaughter..

XX

Last Stand

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Yes, the Disney DUMB/Earthquakes looks on it's way and promising to become a proof but I caution against reaching a status of "proof" through an equation that includes assumptions:

We have no evidence, yet, that the earthquake was man made and that it deliberately destroyed a DUMB or tunnel - but it does read convincingly. Has anyone with knowledge of P-waves and S-waves looked at the earthquake signature? We're led to believe that earthquakes created by Rods from God are usually around magnitude 5 and underground use of limited nukes or explosives are usually around the 2.5 level - the one in the SR tweet was closer to the 2.5 level.

What we can conclude is that Whiplash347 and SR appear to have had foreknowledge that the quake and flooding were going to happen under Disneyland. My assumption is that the destruction of the sub tunnels allowed the sea to flood into the "dry" tunnels - but do we know if the level of flooding at ground level in the resort was consistent with that?

I have a request ... Could we bear in mind that, for busy members and newbies, it can be difficult to understand the conclusions people are making because they are implied rather than stated - imagine a newbie reading this one in a few years when pictures have disappeared from galleries. "1, 2, 3" doesn't really give a lot to go on in that scenario. I've also tried to look for the Whiplash post but he's posted hundreds since, so it's taken time to find it. This is not a dig at CrazyFox - we all get busy and you were getting the info out there. It's just a reminder.

No doubt I am equally guilty of not being clear. It's going to be difficult enough for newbies to try to understand all that's happened - and it will take them 3 times as long if they have to dig elsewhere to understand posts. That's a decade of intense study to reach our level of understanding - equal to many people's whole school education. My conclusion is that a large percentage of people will never understand what's gone on - and that increases the risk of history repeating itself. Hopefully, the easier the thread is to read, the more understanding people will get.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

originally posted by: CrazyFox
The Mask. Bad guy looks like governor of NY.
Rumor is JC is playing JB currently.
Look at all the diseases wearing masks stopped (sarc) somehow cvd was the main cause of death by illness, by design
Facial recognition seriously hampered, bad breath forced onto oneself vs torturing those around.
Ftr I wear the gaitor which can be used as a hood as well with sunglasses, incognito is EST currently. Considering all the newly created tramshumans tracked by goog and oracle spreading cvd all over the place.... Watch the reaction when you call them cyborgs, it is one of confusion. I find it humorous, and frightening at the same time.

I agree with a lot of that.

(Have to laugh because crying doesn't help)

I still think that the original intent on masks was pretty honest.

(As originally explained by Birx)

Before certain people jumped off the crazy cliff.

And forced everyone to comply.

Do you still think that? Did you know we Scientist who worked in the Health field like I have, knew you couldn't stop it without a space suit?

In fact, I posted that many many times here.

I feel like I am watching a slow motion train wreck and I can't help those on the train who don't see it or see helpers trying to get them to see the issue.

So, you have no enclosed, air tight health bubble? Well then you have zero, nada, no way to prevent it. . Doesn't that tickle our logic more now thinking of BUBBLE or bust?

So, that leaves me where I don't know what to do to help you guys on that train. The one that masks were ever going to work. ALL the medical profession knows it is wear a bubble/space suit because the mask isn't going to do diddly squat on a super tiny virus or spore. Yet, many Dr.'s have played along with their providing cover for the Pharmaceutical Co's narratives apparently? But not all of them did. Blessings to all who read this and take it to heart.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

The masks were more about giving quarter to criminal rioters and politician's body doubles.

<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join