It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Read the lyrics in the thread opening and tell me that

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: MetalThunder
For discussion sake

Stories of Mysterious Tunnels and Subterranean Cities

Tunnel Network Under California

According to an article entitled "California Floats on Ocean?" in the Fall 1985 edition of Search magazine, a high-ranking but unnamed Naval officer told of the discovery of a huge network of tunnels under portions of the West Coast of the U.S. He said that U.S. nuclear submarines had explored some of these tunnels, which are accessible just off the continental shelf, and had followed them inland for several hundred miles. Here are more highlights of this incredible claim:

What is being passed off as the San Andreas Fault are actually large, unsupported chambers that are in the process of collapsing.

A well-known U.S. nuclear submarine lost its way in one of the passages and was never heard from again. (Two U.S. nuclear submarines have disappeared under mysterious circumstances — the U.S.S. Thresher and the U.S.S. Scorpion.)
Some of California is actually floating on the ocean. When oil companies began pumping oil from beneath the city of Long Beach, it began to sink — up to 26 feet before the pumping was stopped.

So, there's hope that California might actually fall into the sea?

I know it sure could happen but lets hope they only metaphorically fall into the sea. The idiots mentality that permeates needs a good rinsing out for good. That used to be a smart state with great ideas spreading all around. Clearly, something sinister has ruined the thinking of the people for the whole place. Much of the West coast is so brainwashed that this made for TV drama needs canceling. We have seen enough. Please, shut it off and lets get back to spreading freedom and justice for all.

edit on 14-4-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Ok, that is creepy. I am sorry to hear we have to deal with such that you were targeted to look foolish. You apparently kept your wits and used logic to get it corrected. Blessings on you and I am just smiling thinking how it must have felt to get that straight and to build another proof of your own.

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: onehumanMust be about 7 years ago now and I was having a txt conversation with a friend.
Suddenly he replies with...."Have you been on the sauce? Your last txt makes no sense. What the hell has "submarine coming up in Lake Como" have to do with anything?"
I replied I never sent any such thing and it must be he that was 'on the sauce'.
Couldn't forward txt messages in those days I don't think. Anyway he sent back to me the txt I sent him. Half of the paragraph was perfectly fine until mid sentence it turned to "been watching the submarine surface in Lake Como, what a sight!"
I remember it as clear as day. I txt back that is ridiculous, I didn't send that half of the txt, and anyway Lake Como is landlocked, how the hell would a submarine get in there?
When we finally met up we compared txt messages. Right enough my phone had my original txt message all complete. What arrived in his phone was like 2 txt messages cobbled together.
Its bugged us both ever since! You go figure!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
It is due to the sinister stuff that they start which spreads and it is not nice what they do. Nor is wishing it to fall into the ocean.

Transgender being the latest in a long, long line of lunatic ideas pushed by the powerful in Cali. There were good ideas coming from there during WW2. Sometime after that they began to go wicked. The city of Angels, for one thing, was far from it. Perhaps people are feeling upset at them. I can see that, but we shouldn't wish something horrific to make it stop.

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: MetalThunder
For discussion sake

Stories of Mysterious Tunnels and Subterranean Cities

Tunnel Network Under California

According to an article entitled "California Floats on Ocean?" in the Fall 1985 edition of Search magazine, a high-ranking but unnamed Naval officer told of the discovery of a huge network of tunnels under portions of the West Coast of the U.S. He said that U.S. nuclear submarines had explored some of these tunnels, which are accessible just off the continental shelf, and had followed them inland for several hundred miles. Here are more highlights of this incredible claim:

What is being passed off as the San Andreas Fault are actually large, unsupported chambers that are in the process of collapsing.

A well-known U.S. nuclear submarine lost its way in one of the passages and was never heard from again. (Two U.S. nuclear submarines have disappeared under mysterious circumstances — the U.S.S. Thresher and the U.S.S. Scorpion.)
Some of California is actually floating on the ocean. When oil companies began pumping oil from beneath the city of Long Beach, it began to sink — up to 26 feet before the pumping was stopped.

So, there's hope that California might actually fall into the sea?

Can someone please explain this hatred and obsession with California and calling for the death of American taxpaying citizens

edit on 14-4-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
Thank you Metal. That put the timelines back together for me. That one picture with the human face has a bit of a resemblance to Trump, though the brow seems a little heavier.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

LOL! Apparently alot of truth in that. My dad is always breaking my balls on much of what is going on. It's often seen it, yep seen that coming too, don't worry about it, ignore that crap, where in the hell did you hear that? Stop sending me that crap. I already been through that crap 40 years ago. Same song & dance. Nope not going to happen, but this might happen. Huh, what? What about this and this? Nope. Panic time? No, you'll know when it's time to panic.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
The CNN thing is strange to me. I've said this before, nothing adds up. Their non-airport&public space viewership is low. That's with totally misleading stats. Yet, they seem to have well more viewers then people who actually view.

Either way it is spiritual poison.

Only two of these are really memes, and even then...

Cause & Effect

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Have sent POST...

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Interesting. The conversation about Jab hand me downs was brought up the other day. I reminded folks here that member now passed on Justine knew her health was destroyed by her father's exposure to DDT during the war.

I said, the Jab is MEANT to be handed down as much as impact the one getting it. Also noted that insider "Cody Snodgrass," who was allegedly offered the OK city bombing, was told it was to blow up evidence in that building concerning gulf war syndrome and the hand me down effect.

From today from the LA Slimes...

This toxic chemical still haunts the granddaughters of women who were exposed

A team of scientists at UC Davis and the Public Health Institute have confirmed for the first time that granddaughters of women who were exposed to the pesticide DDT during pregnancy also suffer from significant health threats.

"A lot of people want to think that the problems with DDT have gone away, because Congress banned it in 1972. Well, they haven’t." Alarming research finds that *granddaughters* of women exposed to DDT can suffer serious health consequences:

So "science" tells us what we already knew, at least those paying attention like Justine - we miss you JVN.

Everything is connected, nothing exists in isolation. Cause and effect is not always instantaneous or even isolated from one event(s). The longer you can get folks away from the reaction, the harder it is for them to connect the action.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Mick Jagger Has Some Thoughts on the Pandemic, Anti-Vaxxers, and Conspiracy Theories

The Rolling Stones frontman opens up about his new song with Dave Grohl “Eazy Sleazy,” Trump “winging” the pandemic, and the “light at the end of the tunnel”

Mick Jagger was sitting at home last month monitoring the coronavirus pandemic when he was struck with an idea for a new song. He was ruminating over the past year on both a personal and global level, noting that while the world remains gripped by the pandemic, a return to pre-pandemic life is inching forward. The result: “Eazy Sleazy,” a one-off track with Dave Grohl that notes the tragedies, absurdities, conspiracy theories, and hopefulness Jagger’s observed over the past year.

“Shooting the vaccine/Bill Gates is in my bloodstream/It’s mind control,” Jagger sings on the track in a verse he calls “a piss-take on conspiracy theories.” “The Earth is flat and cold/It’s never warming up/The arctics turned to slush/The second coming’s late/There’s aliens in the deep state.” Elsewhere, though, the Rolling Stones frontman exudes optimism for another Roaring Twenties. “Everything’s gonna get really freaky,” Jagger sings. “It’s gonna be a garden of earthly delights.”

Mick hasn't written a good song in decades, imo.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

My dad’s mom got the polio vaccine when she was pregnant with him. He was born with a shriveled right hand because of it. I have never gotten to really shake my dad’s hand.

And yet... as a police chaplain he got it as soon as he could. It seriously feels like more people in my circles have fallen asleep over the past year than have woken up. And the Boomers are especially just a hopeless wreck.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Double.

I’ll just add a few random thoughts:

I have felt very up and down since January. Definitely in a down period right now. Noticeably, normal things are not changing my mood. It seems easy to sink in to despair now than even a month ago. But the best place to be by far is home. I now hate going anywhere and seeing people in masks. I hate that for my kids, but I bet some of these peeps will be wearing a mask the rest of their lives. And I’m in Florida... I figure it must be much worse in other places. Anyone else resonating negatively recently?
edit on 14-4-2021 by SuperStudChuck because: Double

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
File under "Their irrelevance is obvious..."

NONE of the Royals will wear uniform at Philip's funeral to spare Harry and Andrew's blushes: Duke of Sussex 'wanted a military outfit' as well - so Queen opts for suits in break with tradition

All senior members of the Royal Family will now wear mourning dress at the Duke of Edinburgh’s funeral on Saturday.

The Daily Mail understands that, in an unprecedented about-turn, a last minute decision, approved by the Queen, has been made that no royals will wear military uniform in order to present a united family front.

The contortions to justify this with Harry as the excuse is rather humorous.

One thing I noticed while reading is the utter irrelevance of them and this "event." It reads like a backwater wannabe family squabbling over flower arrangements, rather then a Royal Family losing a, well, errr, um, anywho something died.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Make no mistake, I’m not taking the vax.

I’m more concerned with some blue hair snowbird plowing into me on the interstate.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   
mobile.twitter.com...

“ BREAKING: Democrats planning legislation to expand the Supreme Court from 9 to 13 justices -
@theintercept”

Required commentary: Duh.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Their pyramid of control is their power structure. It creates the imbalance that keeps them in the position of making all the rules and setting the course for the future. They don't need money. Their money isn't real, it's just a symbol of wealth and status and only carries the value that we attach to it. It is a token of their game. They use it to distract us. Their agenda is to direct our focus by keeping us preoccupied with worldly issues and chasing material possessions. The conscious mind's ability to focus is a powerful energy. They siphon that energy in order to weaken us. They get us addicted to money to keep us shackled to their system. Awakening to the reality of this world is like finally coming to the realization that you've been trapped in a soul crushing relationship with a controlling, deranged psychopath and it's time to get out. Before you can't...
edit on 14-4-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Don't blink. Google is celebrating a white European male inventor today.

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
And Q was going to help humanity accomplish that great escape by getting everyone to support Trump?

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join