It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Clip

I came to post this but decided to read a bit first. This is major tinfoil hat stuff here.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
originally posted by: tanstaafl
"Sometimes, they cannot be told. You have to show them."

At what cost? If intel exists (as Q indicated) that proves the sinister plots, why was it not SHOWN to the world prior to 1/20/2021 and limit the damage?

You assume that simply showing people some pictures is what Q - or I - am talking about.

Being shown, in this case, means allowing the evil doers to do their deeds, and expose themselves. That is what is happening, right now, and that is what is waking people up.

Again - you seem to want a scenario where there is no damage done, or 'no cost'.

That simply cannot happen, and thinking it can is simply denying reality.

What is better - nuclear war, that devastates the entire world, wipes out most of humanity, and pollutes the environment for hundreds of years or more? A true/real pandemic from a virus that wipes out 90+% of those infected/exposed, regardless of health, age, etc?

Or, simply allowing the evil doers to do what they are doing, and waiting until enough of the population is awake enough to take them down once and for all?

I don't pretend to know what is really, truly going on, but I know enough to know that engaging the enemy - this enemy - is truly one of the most difficult, and potentially devastating endeavors that any good people could ever attempt, and I, for one, will not second guess them or their efforts, at least, not until everything is over, and what can be known of everything that happened, is revealed.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

This is great because it can help build a bed of knowledge. Good future bread crumbs for those starting their journey later than now...

Seeing very thing related in one place is super awesome.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

The page attached is worth one reading at least, It does slowly - when all is read & considered - lead up to present happenings etc. /;

modernhistoryproject.org...

Quote from such.

[ In the 1972 Bulletin of the U.N.'s World Health Organization (WHO), volume 47, it says:
[ [Recommendation (3):] ]

"An attempt should be made to see if viruses can in fact exert selective effects on immune function. The possibility should be looked into that the immune response to the virus itself may be impaired if the inflicting virus damages, more or less selectively, the cell responding to the virus."

-- "Virus Associated Immunopathology: Animal models and implications for human disease", WHO Bulletin, 1972, vol 47, ]no 2, pg 259

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
There is a difference between being awake and knowing. I think the believers that are frustrated are in the "awake" category, but we just "don't know what we don't know."

It's interesting that people can go to church and learn about good and evil, yet not believe that evil exists to the degree that it does. This is evil that has gone unchecked for probably all of recorded history.

I think John Wilkinson said it best:

"One of the artifices of Satan is, to induce men to believe that he does not exist: another, perhaps equally fatal, is to make them fancy that he is obliged to stand quietly by, and not to meddle with them, if they get into true silence."

"https://quoteinvestigator.com/2018/03/20/devil/"

originally posted by: dashen
There's a crack in the darkness.

Somethings wonky.

Yknow.
This whole Q thing is a war .

A spiritual, psychological, and informational one.

Whether people realize it or not, the war is being waged against them.
Waking up to be able to see the battlefield is the first step.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
For discussion sake

Stories of Mysterious Tunnels and Subterranean Cities

Tunnel Network Under California

According to an article entitled "California Floats on Ocean?" in the Fall 1985 edition of Search magazine, a high-ranking but unnamed Naval officer told of the discovery of a huge network of tunnels under portions of the West Coast of the U.S. He said that U.S. nuclear submarines had explored some of these tunnels, which are accessible just off the continental shelf, and had followed them inland for several hundred miles. Here are more highlights of this incredible claim:

What is being passed off as the San Andreas Fault are actually large, unsupported chambers that are in the process of collapsing.

A well-known U.S. nuclear submarine lost its way in one of the passages and was never heard from again. (Two U.S. nuclear submarines have disappeared under mysterious circumstances — the U.S.S. Thresher and the U.S.S. Scorpion.)
Some of California is actually floating on the ocean. When oil companies began pumping oil from beneath the city of Long Beach, it began to sink — up to 26 feet before the pumping was stopped.

So, there's hope that California might actually fall into the sea?

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
A couple of new Mr Pool pictures on Telegram; Picture 1, Picture 2:
Pic1

Pic2

#1019 Tells us to "Follow the LOOP"

1) What I interpret from these 2 pictures:
a) Purple = cabal color language for COMMUNICATION,
b) 17 flowers in first picture = Q,
c) 8 flowers in second picture = 8kun (/qresearch or /ProjectDComms),

d) Therefore is it signposting to expect new posts on 8kun soon?

2) The timestamps are interesting as they are in different time zones and first appears later than 2nd:
a) Pic 1 is 8:44PM and date is "14 Apr 21" = European format,
b) Pic 2 is 11:15AM and date is "4/14/21" = US format,
c) On Telegram both posts have discussion comments starting close to 11:15. Therefore we can calculate (a) to be in a timezone that is:
20:44 - 11:15 = 09:29 hours ahead of EST,
d) EST is UTC-5:00, AFGHANISTAN is UTC+4:30 - gives 09:30 time zone difference,
e) If Afghanistan went White Hat then that would add more White Hat surrounding of China (see my earlier post).

3) Timestamps/delta point to posts:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: f879d5 No.554846 📁
Mar 5 2018 01:39:53 (EST)
BOOM
........BOOM
................BOOM
........................BOOM
Q

(Periods added to retain the spacing)

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: b39b17 No.616675 📁
Mar 10 2018 16:39:16 (EST)

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: b39b17 No.616618 📁
Mar 10 2018 16:35:34 (EST)
Angela Dorothea Kasner.
Daughter of a Pastor?
Name of FATHER?
History of FATHER?
Hitler youth (member).
Haircut today vs THEN (A).
Symbolic.
US Intelligence post war controlled who?
The ‘Mission’
Who is Angela Hitler?
Relationship to Adolf?
How were children named in Germany during this period?
First or middle.
Family tree.
Anna.
Maria.
Alois.
Examples.
Risk of ‘conspiracy’ label the deeper we go.
Truth will shock the WORLD.
Q

>>616618
Relevant to coming events.
Future will PROVE past.

Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 0cd760 No.974802 📁
Apr 9 2018 19:49:30 (EST)
Read carefully.
(Cohen).
www.nytimes.com...📁
Q

(1 person killed in Trump Tower fire)

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 5a26fb No.2825391 📁
Aug 31 2018 20:52:51 (EST)
THEY WANT THE KEYS TO THE KINGDOM.
www.chicagotribune.com...📁
www.washingtonpost.com... 74e75de5/?utm_term=.fe9dbeb5b033📁
www.cnn.com...📁
[ACTIVE]
Q

That's all I've got so far!

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: onehumanMust be about 7 years ago now and I was having a txt conversation with a friend.
Suddenly he replies with...."Have you been on the sauce? Your last txt makes no sense. What the hell has "submarine coming up in Lake Como" have to do with anything?"
I replied I never sent any such thing and it must be he that was 'on the sauce'.
Couldn't forward txt messages in those days I don't think. Anyway he sent back to me the txt I sent him. Half of the paragraph was perfectly fine until mid sentence it turned to "been watching the submarine surface in Lake Como, what a sight!"
I remember it as clear as day. I txt back that is ridiculous, I didn't send that half of the txt, and anyway Lake Como is landlocked, how the hell would a submarine get in there?
When we finally met up we compared txt messages. Right enough my phone had my original txt message all complete. What arrived in his phone was like 2 txt messages cobbled together.
Its bugged us both ever since! You go figure!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I uploaded a screenshot of your Cairo Wonderland amusement park/Suez canal google earth link:

And a zoom in to the Cairo Wonderland Amusement Park:

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

That many water based rides tells me that a massive underground infrastructure was put in during construction. I don't need to explain to anyone here what that means.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

So, knowing everything that we know now - think logically about this, and ask yourself why indeed?

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

All the World is a stage....

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

So is Mr. Pool in Texas then? Because these little beauties have started springing up all over the place lately. They are wildflowers that just grow everywhere around where I live.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: fiverx313

So, knowing everything that we know now - think logically about this, and ask yourself why indeed?

well i mean... i don't think it's true to begin with. that's just my opinion though, your mileage may vary.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

They are crocus blooms from which saffron is harvested.
Iran is the top producing country in the world for saffron...
Could be comms for???

LC

www.safranexperte.de

edit on 14-4-2021 by LughnaCosan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Firstly, I respect your disagreement but perhaps you may be missing a piece of the puzzle when it comes to the battle for technology overlord supremacy. Yes, Putin, just like Xi Jinping, just like Trump was trying to do, they are trying to take down the faction(s) of the war hawk cabal which are against them. The internal cabals vs the wider international cabal involving big bankers and secret societies within that remain nameless.

However, neither side is in the best interest of the lowly peasants, imo. This is a international deep state purge battle to replace with another deep state cabal using/abusing big tech AI for full spectrum dominance. I guess one could view it all as may the lesser evil prevail. The so-called movie we all been watching for past 4 years is only the layers of distractions, cover stories, diversions to keep the general public in the dark and entertained. Like Q had said in various phrases, think logically, think bigger, bigger than you can imagine. I'm trying to think out of the box to explore/research another avenue that is not so heavily focused on the firestorm of left/right politics. If the truth/conspiracies/twit larps makes you feel good because that is saying how you believe/how you want and/or provides a means to end the global game for planetary domination, then it's likely not the truth. Anyways, just my opinion and no I don't have any strong evidence saying this is facts but more leaning toward alot of circumstantial nefarious connections on the world stage that are highly suspicious. Not saying I'm right, you're wrong, no, nothing of the kind but more of a gut instinct and my frequency vibes usually (not always) steer me on the right path until it becomes either a dead end or leads me to another path I think is worth pursuing.

This ride seems to have no end and may/will go on for another 10 years or until the big scorched earth world war which hopefully will never happen.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Wait intil you see Kazakhstan and China;

Meanwhile
www.ndtv.com...
russia-insider.com...
www.mensxp.com...

Yes, I noted your post "Astana Kazakhstan - The New World Order Secret City" which that video has since been removed.

The city looks like a new theme park for occultism, a city perhaps the thousand points of light or "Tomorrowland", or Borat's new Atlantis? A "Plus ultra" in antiquity ("Further beyond"; go beyond the Pillars of Hercules), shall be the new Rome. The English philosopher Sir Francis Bacon used “plus ultra” as his personal motto.

Interestingly, that motto is written on the wall tiles of the cloak room at Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort.

The "tree of life" he calls in the video is the Baiterek Tower. A modern tower, symbolizing the legend of a golden egg on top of the tree of life.

Kazakhstan intends to coop with CERN

Solve the puzzle of the hidden message in the Astana: Architecture, Myth and Destiny to win a luxury vacation to the "Illuminati Capital in the World." Challenge ended May 21, 2020 but apparently ran for 3 years.

ASTANA MYTH CHALLENGE

This page curiously removed...here's an archived copy:

☢️NUCLEAR BLACKMAIL: A TIMELINE☢️

A Timeline of Curious Events surrounding Biden's, Clinton's, John Kerry, Kazakhstan, & Iran, starting in 1992.

As the world turns.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Former Secretary of State Mike pompeo is now on the Fox News team.

He just revealed that intelligence demonstrates covid-19 came from the lab in Wuhan china.. with Chinese military assistance.. In fact, he says it should be called the Wuhan virus.

That's the type of thing I'm upset about. Why didn't Trump pompeo and all those guys come out with what they knew back when they were in power?

It would have made a difference at election time.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They did, didnt they? Everyone has been saying it came from a lab in Wuhan since the very beginning. Trump called it the "China" virus the whole time.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join