It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

edit on 14-4-2021 by TheElectricAnt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
There's a crack in the darkness.

Somethings wonky.

Yknow.
This whole Q thing is a war .

A spiritual, psychological, and informational one.

Whether people realize it or not, the war is being waged against them.
Waking up to be able to see the battlefield is the first step.

If I nah pose
But if I supposed
Them see we a close
Them wouldn't suppose it

Killing the flows
We're sicker than most
Defeating the foes
We weather the most

Never yet falter
Never yet flop
Never yey halt
And never…

edit on 4 14 2021 by dashen because: Q

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I don't know about that. I see them fighting against ISIS and fighting for their National interests. They had a claim in the Ukraine and so does the Ukraine so that one is localized in the end. My Ukrainian friend is not at all happy with Russia but was glad the Communist Soviet Union influence ended. Her family is livid over Crimea. I would be too, but other than that Putin has kept out of trouble even in Syria when he could have really pissed in the wind and got some things shaking.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I gotta strongly disagree on Russia. They are most definitely black hat. Much more than most know that msm of course does not report on. You need to think about high technology transfer and industrial espionage against the US. They are in bed with China and with a US ally country that acts as our friend but is not. This has been going on for years, before Trump. I'll post more on that later.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
There's a crack in the darkness.

Somethings wonky.

Yknow.
This whole Q thing is a war .

A spiritual, psychological, and informational one

Exactly, that's what cults are...

A war between mindcontrol and rationality.

www.apa.org...
edit on 14-4-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
When I read those two things many years back, it struck me as the way it had to be. Not because I love those two but because it struck a chord with me instantly. That is more to do with why I loved those two than the other way around actually. I did love Math and Science so it was natural to see what the smartest people thought.

Another one for us to pay attention to was Dr Richard Feynman. He was a Physicist for the secret Nuclear bomb development during WW2 and very eloquently described the true Scientific process these bozo's today are avoiding since it will destroy their work created for fooling the masses.

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: Justoneman
Synchronistically, I have been spending a lot of time recently on Einstein and Tesla about the very thing you have talked about......all for my latest workshop....but not so much to do with science....but people's chakras, the Earth's chakras and yes Planetary chakras.
It all does tie together and both men were absolutely right!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

But this cult exposes government corruption

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Of COURSE I mean CNN are the bastards! It definitely ain't Project Veritas! Im over here trying to figure out how this CNN stuff is not a massive in-kind donation to Joe Biden, and how this is not illegal as all Hell!

You are doing so with my blessings too, as if it mattered!

God bless you for doing that too.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
In those states the citizens should have standing. Here is to another pull on the Hopium bottle.

originally posted by: loveguy
Good morning.
I saw this yesterday on gab.

Application Instructions

Thank you for your interest in joining this class action lawsuit. In order to join the class, you must have been a US Citizen registered to vote during the 2020 Presidential Elections and have reason to believe that your civil rights were violated by the defendants listed in the lawsuit. To demonstrate the requirements to become a plaintiff apart of this class action, 2 things will be required, clear pictures of the front and the back of your Photo ID and a Notarized Affidavit stating under oath, your knowledge of the wrongdoing of the defendants. 

Whatcha think?

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Another concise summary and excellent post brewtiger! Much better explained than me.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: tanstaafl

Well then, let's save America before more damage is done. Joe and company are dismantling every 4 weeks, what the Trump Administration took 6 months to build. Warp speed destruction.

Sometimes, they cannot be told. You have to show them.

At what cost? If intel exists (as Q indicated) that proves the sinister plots, why was it not SHOWN to the world prior to 1/20/2021 and limit the damage?

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

At what cost? If intel exists (as Q indicated) that proves the sinister plots, why was it not SHOWN to the world prior to 1/20/2021 and limit the damage?

that is honestly a question i've had since the beginning...

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I love reading comments to certain post or twits. You learn new things. Seeing as we are speaking of tunnels and sub bases and such, there was a comment that left this little gem.

This is in Idaho mind you

It's called the U.S. Navy Acoustic Research Detachment (ARD) and it still remains one of the Navy's best-kept secrets even today.

Lake Pend Oreille is Idaho’s largest, deepest, and quietest body of water, making it perfect for top-secret underwater missions.

Although over 375 miles from the ocean, it's often called the U.S. submarine force's most important body of water

From what I read they "modify" subs there, but dont mention building them except for the fact that some can bee up to 88 feet long. So how do they get there in the first place seeing as they are 375 miles from the ocean?

Link to Sub Base

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Not one single proof, really?

Then quite simply, you have not been following this thread. Nor have you paid attention when these reports like the ones from PBS in Alabama last year or the Georgia cases a few weeks after that, Tennessee, Florida, NJ/NY . Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell's story.

That you haven't seen one proof is your own willing ignorance IMO. There are stories from all over the US like Cali, Arizona, N Mexico, The West Coast , the Midwest the South and many other countries too. They are out there. We have shared the news stories all over ATS. Please, get informed and thank you for playing.

originally posted by: TheElectricAnt
I haven't seen one simple proof. It's a story designed for right wing voters, it has an obvious political agenda, it's a psyop.
Republican sexual defenders are not talked about, even though the evidence is clear. It's not based on a neutral belief system.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

that is honestly a question i've had since the beginning...

Reminds me of what a Pastor said back when our family used to attend "revivals". That God is letting Satan damage the world, in order to show how evil his (Satan) nature is, compared to God's goodness.

Some say Trump did the same thing. He COULD have stopped evil Democrats in their tracks, but wanted us to SEE and FEEL how bad they are.

As "tanstaafl" correctly pointed out above, I have a problem with that.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This deep into it, there would've been no way to accomplish this idea without suffering some form of casualties. Some were destined to be on the other side. Some, never to come back to the light.

I imagine balance has a hand in it as well.
It can't all be sunshine and rainbows, IMO.
Something something 4-6%...

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Wait intil you see Kazakhstan and China;

Meanwhile
www.ndtv.com...
russia-insider.com...
www.mensxp.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

yeah i honestly would have a problem that reasoning about god and satan too, can't blame ya there.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Thanks for adding to the picture JoM. Picture updated:

Bigger

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Vatican Vault
www.ancient-origins.net...

Bank of England Vault
www.truthcontrol.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Re #916 We are saving Israel for last, Mike Pompeo is advertising an appearance on Telegram:

Looking forward to commemorating Israel’s Memorial Day on the eve of its Independence Day this afternoon! @RabbiShmuley t.co...

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join