It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Suez Canal Authority Holding Ever Given Over $916 Million Compensation Claim

...“great moral damage”...

UK Club, the protection & indemnity (P&I) insurer for the Ever Given, said the canal’s claim included $300 million for a “salvage bonus” and $300 million for “loss of reputation.”

“On 12 April, a carefully considered and generous offer was made to the SCA to settle their claim. We are disappointed by the SCA’s subsequent decision to arrest the vessel today.”

Yumi Shinohara, deputy manager with owner Shoei Kisen’s fleet management department, confirmed earlier on Tuesday that the canal had made a compensation claim and that the ship had not been given clearance to leave, but gave no further details.

...And Egypt demands compensation 💰💰💰

Meanwhile, another Israeli ship attacked...

Ship Owned by Israeli Firm Attacked Off UAE -Reports

DUBAI, April 13 (Reuters) – A commercial vessel owned by an Israeli firm was attacked off the coast of the United Arab Emirates in Gulf waters, pro-Iran media and an Israeli television channel said on Tuesday.

Two maritime security sources told Reuters that an Israeli ship was hit near the UAE’s Fujairah port resulting in an explosion but that there were no casualties.

Last month an Iranian container ship was damaged in an attack in the Mediterranean, two weeks after an Israeli-owned ship the MV HELIOS RAY – owned by the same company as the Hyperion Ray according to a U.N. shipping database – was hit by an explosion in the Gulf of Oman.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
New Storm Rider...(with maps)

Mil. Ops
_Clean up
M9 Tunnels/CCP Sub entrance
HRC SUBs [SUNK]
_27 months OPs closing
All Labs_VETTED/seized
DEMO. DC TUNNELS inlet M9
_IDAHO UnderWater base current ops/
Watch the Fires.D.U.MB /Smoke>>>OUT
+Buckleup
/WorldRiotsBegin
[Post]Ops FreedomEagle63
CONTACT
NCSWIC

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Clip

I said here a couple of days ago the word went out. Watching posting patterns, the shills have rebranded themselves for the big bucks. The Jab is it, they are all in on this for the trans-human world and they've deployed countless soulless beings willing to shill for this by reminding us all something something science. I noticed once the money was released by the government, the posting patterns changed.

Irony. The government took a billion dollars from the population to hire a sick group of people to convince the same taxpayer to take an experimental, non-approved, unsafe, side effect ridden, chemical cesspool into them. Paying for their own peer pressure based demise. Sick on every level. Sick.

Then again, big bucks made by sick individuals selling plastic barriers, masks, signs, and fear based solutions to a non-existent problem for the majority of the population.

Of course what is hilarious to me is the forced touting of Fauxci who has clearly been replaced by an actor whose job is to expose this mess by acting the idiot. Irony.

I noticed this restaurant had a hermetically sealed plastic dining area outside the forbidden inside HVAC equipped normal dining area. Folks can't eat inside because they will die, but can eat in the exact same set up in the parking lot next door to the forbidden zone and it is safe.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Coming from the perspective that Q is a quantum computer or the Q team has access to quantum/looking glass technology, there will be very few human participants who will have full knowledge of the details of the plan. For the simple reason that our very observation of wave particle duality collapses the wave function

In fact, conscious observation isn't required to collapse the wave function -- only information generated which could possibly influence the future. When we are given information and have expectation of a future event, merely having the perception of that future event effects its outcome

In fact now that I think about it, it's very possible that no person knows the full scope of the plan because even one human observation could have a strong enough imprint to affect future probabilities which gives more weight to the idea that Q is a quantum computer

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

See...

WATCH: Leaked Video Shows CNN Director Admits Matt Gaetz Stories Are Democrat Propaganda.
thenationalpulse.com...

In a stunning admission, Charlie Chester admits, “If the agenda say, is to like get, like Matt Gaetz right now, he’s like this Republican. He’s a problem for the Democratic Party because he’s so conservative and he can cause a lot of hiccups in passing of laws and what not. So it would be great for the Democratic Party to get him out.”

Chester then admits, “So we’re going to keep running these stories to keep hurting him and make it so that it can’t be buried and just like settled outside court just and like, you know, if we keep pushing that, it’s helping us (CNN).”

What did I say?

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
If they can't destroy someone with laws in the justice system, they bypass all that and execute their political hit job using the media. That's what they did to Trump and many others.

This political warfare is obvious. If you've come this far and you still can't see their main weapon in operation, you haven't been paying attention.

They have weaponized the media. It is no longer a conspiracy theory.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Thanks you. I love Seth, his teachings coincide with the Essassani. The nature of personal reality was one of the first books that opened my awareness.

To those unfamiliar, Seth was channeled by Jane Roberts. There are several published books available, highly recommended.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheElectricAnt
a reply to: Justoneman
Real hope is not based on division, its based on unity.

Depends on your definition of 'unity'.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
The world laughs...Weekend at Biden's.. Australian commentary.

Gotta luv truth in humor Sky News!

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Do you guys think Q knew the day that would be the last post, or did something happen? I wonder if they know or estimated how many of us would stay in the game to keep the momentum going and how many would throw in the towel. Are those of us that stayed the critical mass? We reached the point it was okay for Q to bow out or that was the day planned regardless?

I bet Q struck while the iron was hot and left the scene when the job was completed. The Anons have been going over the data and we have been going over the data. I believe we all read "this is a movie" and "we have it all" enough to say at some point we did. We seem to have data to support several of these theories as some hatch true we have of our own here. I fully expect that Evergreen ship to be proven to be a slave trader ship when we get all the facts out into the public's awareness.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
So Project Veritas is at it again.

Theyve got a Senior CNN producer on tape admitting that their Biden/Trump coverage was straight propaganda, and that their sole focus was to remove Trump from office.

twitter.com...

Bastards.

Reading your posts I am sure you mean CNN are the bass turds. The only thing lower than these people would be whale poop at the bottom of the ocean. That they would plan to usurp the peoples wishes is no surprise. What can we do about it I truly wonder? I hope something happens to stop these lying sons of bitches. Thank you PV!

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Remember these;

Lincoln Project ???

www.nationalreview.com...

Well ...........

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
The world laughs...Weekend at Biden's.. Australian commentary.

Gotta luv truth in humor Sky News!

This guy stole my entire act!

In fairness, the script wrote itself so I make no claim.

World is Watching. They Must Be Shown.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheElectricAnt
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
I have been to the states a couple of times, actually lived there for 4 months, and I really like it. -But I don't like the political system, and the crazy crime rates, maybe its caused by the msm mass reporting of crimes, but I did not feel secure walking alone at night. I always feel secure at night in Copenhagen, no matter where I am. And our political system is way more broad, we have 10 political parties. Have you been to Europe?

It is oddly bad in the Liberal cities and not so bad anywhere else. Some big cities are worse than others and that is politics. They pretend they want minorities in leadership until that individual is conservative or an independent. They push their own hate onto any non liberal thinkers using lies when they speak.

But if you pick a place not in the big cities to live there just are a lot of freedoms you never get anywhere on Earth. People are free to be an asshat too as long as they don't harm others. Freedom means we have to tolerate others. We don't have to be polite, but we are normally. Such a concept as tolerate others does work, but the Commies are trying to knock us off now. We won't survive if we tolerate that.

edit on 13-4-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
For discussion sake

Stories of Mysterious Tunnels and Subterranean Cities

Tunnel Network Under California

According to an article entitled "California Floats on Ocean?" in the Fall 1985 edition of Search magazine, a high-ranking but unnamed Naval officer told of the discovery of a huge network of tunnels under portions of the West Coast of the U.S. He said that U.S. nuclear submarines had explored some of these tunnels, which are accessible just off the continental shelf, and had followed them inland for several hundred miles. Here are more highlights of this incredible claim:

What is being passed off as the San Andreas Fault are actually large, unsupported chambers that are in the process of collapsing.

A well-known U.S. nuclear submarine lost its way in one of the passages and was never heard from again. (Two U.S. nuclear submarines have disappeared under mysterious circumstances — the U.S.S. Thresher and the U.S.S. Scorpion.)
Some of California is actually floating on the ocean. When oil companies began pumping oil from beneath the city of Long Beach, it began to sink — up to 26 feet before the pumping was stopped.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Michigan #1 again!!

Data from state health officials shows Michigan has surpassed 100,000 active COVID-19 cases in the last week, the highest number since mid-November. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ranks the Wolverine State's COVID-19 infection rate as No. 1 in the country with 492.1 positive infections per 100,000 people.

Despite the startling stats, Whitmer, who has previously come under attack for her stringent stay-at-home orders and was even the target of a foiled kidnapping plot, says she is not planning to roll back already loosened regulations for reopening the state, which now allows for 50% in-door dining at restaurants and public schools to reopen for in-class learning.
ABC News

No, she'll be relying on the Covidian karens and propaganda squads.

"We're going to have some tough weeks ahead so I'm asking everyone, please take this seriously," the governor said Friday. "We can't let up now, not when we're so close." -CNN

In explaining Michigan’s current surge the Governor offered up this astute observation:

Whitmer said that there are multiple reasons for the surge in cases. First, people have started to let their guard down as the vaccine has become more widely available. Second, previous orders have kept positivity rates low so the state is more vulnerable than others.
Fox news

And the White House & CDC believe in the same insanity...

Michigan currently has one of highest COVID-19 infection rates in the United States, and hospitalizations there are straining the health care system.

But, speaking Tuesday at the regular virtual White House COVID-19 briefing, Rochelle Walensky, director of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), said it would take two to six weeks to see any effect from the vaccines.

Walensky said the best way to address the situation in Michigan is to “close things down,” the way much of the United States did early in the pandemic one year ago.
🤡🙃

Civilization hangs by a thread. We are at a Lord of the Flies moment 👉 twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
For discussion sake

Stories of Mysterious Tunnels and Subterranean Cities

Tunnel Network Under California

According to an article entitled "California Floats on Ocean?" in the Fall 1985 edition of Search magazine, a high-ranking but unnamed Naval officer told of the discovery of a huge network of tunnels under portions of the West Coast of the U.S. He said that U.S. nuclear submarines had explored some of these tunnels, which are accessible just off the continental shelf, and had followed them inland for several hundred miles. Here are more highlights of this incredible claim:

What is being passed off as the San Andreas Fault are actually large, unsupported chambers that are in the process of collapsing.

A well-known U.S. nuclear submarine lost its way in one of the passages and was never heard from again. (Two U.S. nuclear submarines have disappeared under mysterious circumstances — the U.S.S. Thresher and the U.S.S. Scorpion.)
Some of California is actually floating on the ocean. When oil companies began pumping oil from beneath the city of Long Beach, it began to sink — up to 26 feet before the pumping was stopped.

FWIW, I've seen, on two occasions, "vessels" leaving from underneath Oceanside California coast out into the sea. Just observed.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: carewemust
When I heard that Joe Biden signed an Executive Order to form a commission to study "court packing", my first thought was, why the hell didn't President Trump issue any election-integrity related Executive Orders between Aug 2020 and Jan 2021?

Maybe he did. Did you read Thomas Wictor's thread on 'devolution', and how it could have been accomplished, not via EO's, but via PEAD's (Presidential Emergency Action Documents)? These are classified as secret, and are apparently not even subject to Congressional oversight...

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Seems timely to provide a SPREADSHEET UPDATE for Apr 12th, following your post!
(Yes, I'm still updating with Scavino, Pompeo, SR tweets daily and generating their decodes)

KU V20.83 13042021 0255gmt to 4953 incl DECODE tools

Oddly, even with only Scavino and Pompeo tweets, the Posts/Tweets per day calendar for this week shows:
FDDC = Flood D.C.?

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Reminder that there was a second "Mathematically Impossible"/Quantum entangled decode of the same thing as on your post on one of my posts on the same day; here.

It had my ATS post timestamp, of Sep, 22 2019 15:28, pointed at:

How on earth does a Q post from Nov 21st 2017 encode the time and date of my post?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join