It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

That package insert alone should make medical professionals stop giving the vaccine out....I would think it would go against their oath. That is actually pretty scary.

I saved it to YT so all can watch...

edit on 5/7/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
That was really interesting. Thank you for sharing!

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

That package insert alone should make medical professionals stop giving the vaccine out....I would think it would go against their oath. That is actually pretty scary.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

cranky, this Telegram post by Storm Rider raises an important failure, or deliberate flaw in the whole medecines testing regime:

THE MORE YOU KNOW. BY Q) The Storm Rider

Mice and rats have an extra Gene that helps them heal quickly_

The testing of pharmaceutical medicine and vaccines studied across the world relies heavily on mice as subjects
and the results of the medicine and vaccines used on them and the final results received.

More than 97% percent of the animals used are mice, since the early 1900s .... Just only a few months ago a scientist came forward telling the truth that mice used for pharmaceutical studies used across the world have an extra long gene .. And this special gene in the mice gives the ability to super heal itself and adapt to the medicine and also create a strong immunity system to the virus/sickness they are infected with.... Almost all the mice became better after the infection, vaccines and medicine because they have a strong healing Extra gene..
And this was not connected to the pharmaceutical medicine... The understanding became clear why so much humans get more sick and have allergic reactions and die from vaccines and medication since a 100 years.. Because Humans don't have the same super gene as the mouse and after time and years often humans become sick or die after the medicine and vaccines... And now this past year pharmaceutical companies are covering up this story and trying to bury the story.... Imagine most of the man made pharmaceutical medicines are harming you and are more dangerous than known?..... This story is hidden because a 500,000,000,000.000 Trillion dollar profit must be protected!!!

(Do your own research.. I'm sure some medicines help.. But I'm also sure why they had wars in the 1980s to control the opium poppy (opioids/ heroin/legal narcotics/world epidemic addiction to legal class A narcotics) fields in Afghanistan)... Now Big Pharma is pushing for vaccines and medication for covid19 and ready to gain Trillions of dollars in profit on forced Vaccines and medicine... All on research based on a little mouse that has different genes than humans.........

(Yes vaccines are tested in many ways... In the under ground world they are tested on humans and babies forcibly!!!)

In essence: We'll show the people that the vaccine is fine on mice and they'll presume it's fine on humans, even though the Mice have "get better quickly" genes, that human's DON'T, that help them deal with the poisons in the trialled medecine!

edit on 7-5-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Fun fact, if, and only if, you say you are a provider when you use this link, will you get this specific information:

"10 vials per carton
1 product insert per carton
Note: the front and back panels of this insert were intentionally left blank
Carton Material: Solid Bleached Sulfate (SBS)"

www.janssenmd.com...

Why would you leave the insert mostly blank?

Here is the provider fact sheet for those that are interested:

www.janssenlabels.com...

Assuming you can trust what they say is in it...

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

cranky, this Telegram post by Storm Rider raises an important failure, or deliberate flaw in the whole medecines testing regime:

The testing of pharmaceutical medicine and vaccines studied across the world relies heavily on mice as subjects
and the results of the medicine and vaccines used on them and the final results received.

More than 97% percent of the animals used are mice, since the early 1900s .... Just only a few months ago a scientist came forward telling the truth that mice used for pharmaceutical studies used across the world have an extra long gene .. And this special gene in the mice gives the ability to super heal itself and adapt to the medicine and also create a strong immunity system to the virus/sickness they are infected with.... Almost all the mice became better after the infection, vaccines and medicine because they have a strong healing Extra gene..
And this was not connected to the pharmaceutical medicine... The understanding became clear why so much humans get more sick and have allergic reactions and die from vaccines and medication since a 100 years.. Because Humans don't have the same super gene as the mouse and after time and years often humans become sick or die after the medicine and vaccines... And now this past year pharmaceutical companies are covering up this story and trying to bury the story.... Imagine most of the man made pharmaceutical medicines are harming you and are more dangerous than known?..... This story is hidden because a 500,000,000,000.000 Trillion dollar profit must be protected!!!

(Do your own research.. I'm sure some medicines help.. But I'm also sure why they had wars in the 1980s to control the opium poppy (opioids/ heroin/legal narcotics/world epidemic addiction to legal class A narcotics) fields in Afghanistan)... Now Big Pharma is pushing for vaccines and medication for covid19 and ready to gain Trillions of dollars in profit on forced Vaccines and medicine... All on research based on a little mouse that has different genes than humans.........

(Yes vaccines are tested in many ways... In the under ground world they are tested on humans and babies forcibly!!!)

In essence: We'll show the people that the vaccine is fine on mice and they'll presume it's fine on humans, even though the Mice have "get better quickly" genes, that human's DON'T, that help them deal with the poisons in the trialled medecine!

Weirdly, even blasphemous I know, but Mice are not Humans. The idea on its face is so stupid as not to be believed. I have been irritated by this for ages. The need for the Science Priest Class to deny our divine self by constantly comparing us to animals (stocks, apes, mice, etc.) is obscene.

And for some humor... It Happened Again. Evidently the DS goons are using photoshop version 1.0. Or, maybe the Human/Mice hybrids are doing it.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I saw this on anonup. Dan Scavino seems to have updated his current role in the present tense:

"Senior Advisor, President Donald J. Trump"

twitter.com...

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Are you able to expand on the part in bold; or is the explanation too lengthy?

In a nutshell, the second book, besides making known the loosh production side of earth also tells the story of how 2 friends from another planet take a trip to earth where one of them, called AA, is compelled to experience human life. His friend BB wants nothing to do with it.

Monroe during one of his OBEs finds BB looking for his friend and agrees to help find him. When they finally do and BB tells AA they should be heading home AA dives right back into earth to experience another life, he is hooked.

That gives the book the feeling that he is describing a "prison planet" but in the epilogue Monroe tries to describe the flow through the school, even uses a diagram, showing the different stages from entry to exit. I may have been a bit quick on the draw in that post since it seems not everyone needs multiple lives to "graduate".

Also the bit I mentioned about the 3rd book in my previous post also counters the "addiction" label given to reincarnation in the 2nd. You need to go through the ringer as many times as it takes to reach that final stage.

I found this to be interesting:

The conditions of entering physical life as a human are relatively strict. It is as if a detailed agreement is entered into. First, the energy form must agree that time-space truly does exist. Without this agreement, it is impossible to have primary human consciousness. The energy form must agree that there is a time, such as the 1980s or any other time frame by earth reckoning. It must be agreed also that there truly is a planet earth designed and created in the form that it is. It must further agree that consciousness expressed as a human has certain characteristics and limitations.

The blanking or sublimation of previous experience is a part of the process. This is to assure that there will be a minimum of interference in the performance as a human caused by previous life patterns, physical and in other realities. Bear in mind that this is all at the conscious perceiving level; it is not removed from the essence of the energy form accepting the
agreement. Such experience will remain with the newly human energy form in a nonconscious state. This is important because such experience or purpose may well be the underlying motive that is the driving force behind the performance of such energy in human existence.

Basically described "the veil" and the reason for it.

That part in bold, I have read the trilogy in full twice and scanned through it at least half a dozen times looking for bits but this is the first time that actually jumped out at me.

Again, I'm not saying that any of this is the absolute truth, just that it sounds like what many share as the absolute truth with the some things left out to drive things in a certain direction.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Weirdly, even blasphemous I know, but Mice are not Humans. The idea on its face is so stupid as not to be believed. I have been irritated by this for ages. The need for the Science Priest Class to deny our divine self by constantly comparing us to animals (stocks, apes, mice, etc.) is obscene.

And for some humor... It Happened Again. Evidently the DS goons are using photoshop version 1.0. Or, maybe the Human/Mice hybrids are doing it.

LOL...they have to be using a wide lens. This is like those folks that post a pic of a fish they caught and hold it closer to the camera....

Either way....to me the strangest part is they actually used the pictures in print. It had to be a decision by whomever does the sign offs on these...after all, it was posed and inside the house.

Someone on the team looked these over and was like "yep". Kinda wondering if Joe himself approved them.....

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Could you explain in detail why it's impossible?

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

When is it mathematically impossible ?

Its Science - pre 2020 at least lol

What is Benford’s Law and why is it important for data science?

We discuss a little-known gem for data analytics — Benford’s law, which tells us about expected distribution of significant digits in a diverse set of naturally occurring datasets and how this can be used for anomaly or fraud detection in scientific or technical publications.

Benfords law was broken repeatedly, in multiple places, at the same time .... Across the USA .... Do you believe in Unicorns ?

In fact, Benford’s Law is legally admissible as evidence in the US in criminal cases at the federal, state and local levels. This fact alone substantiates the potential usefulness of using Benford’s Law.

Of course the usage of Benford’s Law needs to “fit” the audit objective. Some uses are fairly easy to determine for fit. 

Understanding

edit on 572021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

None of that tells me that it's impossible. Just that it isn't likely.

also any thng is mathematically possible. there is no such thing as mathematically impossible. numbers are infinite. meaning they can be arranged in an infinite way to make anything mathematically possible. Its the reason that statistics can be used to prove and disprove the same issue.

Saying something is mathematically impossible is how con men dupe people who just aren't mathematicians.
Whenever you hear mathematical impossible it's because someone is trying to manipulate you or they just don't know any better.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Thank you much for detailed reply. This is really fascinating stuff that I'll have to spend some time reading/digesting. Maybe their is some truth in that old myth of cats have nine lives.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   

and an add....

Bedford's Law -- Election Data

Election data

Walter Mebane, a political scientist and statistician at the University of Michigan, was the first to apply the second-digit Benford's law-test (2BL-test) in election forensics.[33] Such analyses are considered a simple, though not foolproof, method of identifying irregularities in election results and helping to detect electoral fraud.[34] A 2011 study by the political scientists Joseph Deckert, Mikhail Myagkov, and Peter C. Ordeshook argued that Benford's law is problematic and misleading as a statistical indicator of election fraud.[35] Their method was criticized by Mebane in a response, though he agreed that there are many caveats to the application of Benford's law to election data.[36]

Benford's law has been used as evidence of fraud in the 2009 Iranian elections.[37] An analysis by Mebane found that the second digits in vote counts for President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the winner of the election, tended to differ significantly from the expectations of Benford's law, and that the ballot boxes with very few invalid ballots had a greater influence on the results, suggesting widespread ballot stuffing.[38] Another study used bootstrap simulations to find that the candidate Mehdi Karroubi received almost twice as many vote counts beginning with the digit 7 as would be expected according to Benford's law,[39] while an analysis from Columbia University concluded that the probability that a fair election would produce both too few non-adjacent digits and the suspicious deviations in last-digit frequencies as found in the 2009 Iranian presidential election is less than 0.5 per cent.[40] Benford's law has also been applied for forensic auditing and fraud detection on data from the 2003 California gubernatorial election,[41] the 2000 and 2004 United States presidential elections,[42] and the 2009 German federal election;[43] the Benford's Law Test was found to be "worth taking seriously as a statistical test for fraud," although "is not sensitive to distortions we know significantly affected many votes."[42][further explanation needed]

Benford's law has also been misapplied to claim election fraud. When applying the law to Joe Biden's election returns for Chicago, Milwaukee, and other localities in the 2020 United States presidential election, the distribution of the first digit did not follow Benford's law. The misapplication was a result of looking at data that was tightly bound in range, which violates the assumption inherent in Benford's law that the range of the data be large. According to Mebane, "It is widely understood that the first digits of precinct vote counts are not useful for trying to diagnose election frauds."

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Shock World POLL Shows Woke AMERICA a GREATER THREAT to Democracy than Russia or China..."radicalized perspectivalism is breaking down democracy"...and the revolt has just begun."

In perhaps the most startling finding, nearly half (44%) of respondents in the 53 countries surveyed are concerned that the US threatens democracy in their country; fear of Chinese influence is by contrast 38%, and fear of Russian influence is lowest at 28%. The findings may in part reflect views on US comparative power, but they show neither the US, nor the G7, can simply assume the mantle of defenders of democracy.

The survey was carried out by the Latana polling company between February and April, so a hangover effect of Donald Trump’s “America first” foreign policy may linger in the findings. Overall the results show perceptions of the US starting to improve from last year.
Ha, right.😂🤡
The Lefty Guardian

Now for some humor...

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
NVM, I regret dignifying the post with a response. Besides, PZ77 hit it to perfection down below.

Carry on/.
edit on 7-5-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

No Sweat on what is Officially happening at Genetic Laboratories and / or BIO plants. Reason ??

[ humanized/humanized-mice ]
www.genetargeting.com...

There are Multiple, some very Long to read etc. ref the above plus True detailed explainations by True Experts showing and detailing the Origins of Viruses plus facts so far.

Cheers.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Can you explain to me how randomly collected ballots can be almost 100% votes for Biden in a swing State? It is impossible unless the ballots were fraudulent. It would be impossible even if it were California or NY.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   

None of that tells me that it's impossible. Just that it isn't likely.

also any thng is mathematically possible. there is no such thing as mathematically impossible. numbers are infinite. meaning they can be arranged in an infinite way to make anything mathematically possible. Its the reason that statistics can be used to prove and disprove the same issue.

Saying something is mathematically impossible is how con men dupe people who just aren't mathematicians.
Whenever you hear mathematical impossible it's because someone is trying to manipulate you or they just don't know any better.

You must have a Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Improbability Drive.

edit on 7-5-2021 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

Simple common sense says that "random" votes that came in at 3 am in the morning couldn't possibly be near 100% for Biden, it is impossible. How people with two brain cells can't understand this fact is mind boggling.

We need a billboard with this displayed!!!

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Bits and bobs from the bizzarro world of the upside down and inside out.

Yes Cajones: Cannot wait.

No Cajones

Drivel, unmitigated baby talk drivel.

Reading from the script - literally.

We laugh not because it is funny at all, but because it is the scary truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join