It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 135
<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Found it. He put it on Telegram:

t.me...

Wow. If that is current and real, then that would be a reason to get cut from twatter. Someplace got flooded unexpectedly.

Edit: I found the original video:

www.youtube.com...

Greenland Tsunami. Very interesting.

This one is pretty crazy too:

www.youtube.com...

originally posted by: Caled
I'm looking around. I found this. Need to find the video they are talking about...

tweet.lambda.dance...

Disappeared right after I posted it. Fortunately I got screen shots. The bad guys are on top of their game today. (Actually it just reappeared...very odd.)

Bigger:

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Well this might get interesting!

Mr Pool's twitter account has been suspended for violating rules

How????

Mr Pool only posts photos and I fail to see how ANY of them could be deemed controversial???

The only text I recall him posting was "ccff2372"... so what rule did THAT break?

He hasn't posted since May 4th so, either:
a) Twitter took 3 days to decide they didn't like his last picture of Xs and numbers, or
b) Mr Pool has just posted something new which immediately triggered his suspension?

Seems like a perfect test case to take Twitter to court for defamation or some thing similar?

edit on 5/8/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
Who is running the military in the USA

Obama decimated the ranks of all top leadership not wholly in service to him.

The few that are left are now being driven out by critical race theory wilding officers.

There is a full purge going on.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
realrawnews.com...

“ “Very well. This commission decrees John Podesta will face capital punishment by firing squad, the act to be carried out on 1 June. This session of the military commission on tribunals is concluded,” Rear Adm. Crandall said.”

Either fan fiction or hidden news. It brought a smile to my face thinking of justice for the weasel.

Ha....there are some crazy stories on that site. Has to be fan fiction, but very well done.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Sorry if I'm burning through posts, but this is interesting. The same search for ccff2372 takes you here for some reason:

bad-boys.us...

Some sort of searchable listing of sealed and unsealed cases.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Sorry if I'm burning through posts, but this is interesting. The same search for ccff2372 takes you here for some reason:

bad-boys.us...

Some sort of searchable listing of sealed and unsealed cases.

"Resignations" ?

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Cyberattack Forces Shutdown Of Largest Gasoline Pipeline In United States

zerohedge

Here's a diagram of the massive Colonial Pipeline system that just got shut down by a ransomware attack. It serves ~50 million people.

Twitter

edit on 8-5-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
FWIW BigDAnonFren saga update on AZ. CLIP

I've been thinking again about AZ and "FISA Brings Down The House." 4 Posts Bring Down The House

This post sticks out. Rig the election. The Dossier mess is not election rigging, but politics. Rigging is 2020, changing votes etc. The proper terms here would be influence through lying.

We've seen the drops be a mix and match, of past and future, as well as disinfo.

Q dropped Maricopa of all places, not GA, WI, MI but a county, large county yes, but still odd.

My speculation is rooted not on the world we now find ourselves in. The world now seems to be "shut up I do what I want and stop with your nonsense." That said.

When the fraud is revealed, the House Reps in Arizona are out. The must be. Fraud invalidates a contract, established law. One cannot parse out the fraud unless everyone agrees. 49 States will have been damaged by Arizona fraud - no reason for them to agree to parse the fraud. Keeping their reps, and Joe, via parsing the fraud should trigger and D5 of lawsuits from every State.

So what happens? If Arizona has no Reps, the House falls, as it is not complete. One State has no representation means there is no government. Seems they will loose a Senate seat too in Mark Kelly, which keeps them alive there.

This is potential madness. A new election has to be done, but for what? Joe's Arizona results are tossed - the must as it is fraud and the people of Arizona have been the victims of fraud as a whole, they must all be given a voice. Consider, they Voted for DJT and several others and got something else entirely. Like ordering a Ferrari and then getting a used off brand van with a blow engine and being told they are the same thing to deal with it.

But Joe cannot be on the ballot alone, or even at all, because he is in the WH and cannot be "removed" with a new vote unless all vote again.

Fraud creates damages. Texas for example should file a suit within seconds for 25 billion dollars over illegal immigration, so should every state, as they suffered by not having their votes count and the subsequent damage Joe and congress - fake Arizona reps, as done.

Or, the "shut up, I do what I want crowd" steps in, makes up some rules on the fly, as folks are doing daily now in all walks of life.

After all that, consider Hank Tip Over Johnson, Sheila Jackson Lee, Nadler, Swalwell are going to making these decisions, as well as the moron brigade. I do wonder if the speculation of the "new internet" coming might be the foundation needed to navigate this?

edit on 8-5-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Worth posting again and worth "spreading" to others.

Stay Away From The Vaxxed, It Is Official, From Pfizer’s Own Docs

Here is what just this small portion of this Pfizer document is saying:

If a man who was not vaccinated touches a vaccinated woman, or breathes any of the air she breathes, (in other words, walks by her in the office) and he then has sex with his wife, his wife can have an adverse event and she should avoid having children.
If a woman who was never vaccinated gets exposed to a woman who was vaccinated, she can:

A: miscarry,
B: spontaneously abort,
C. poison a baby via her breast milk
D: Have babies that have congitive difficulties.

This is universal, and very bad. Here is a small section of text I translated to English:

8.3.5.3. Occupational Exposure

“An occupational exposure occurs when a person receives unplanned direct contact with a vaccine test subject, which may or may not lead to the occurrence of an adverse event. These people may include health care providers, family members, and other people who are around the trial participant.

When such exposures happen, the investigator must report them to Pfizer saftey within 24 hours of becoming aware of when they happened, regardless of whether or not there is an associated secondary adverse event. This must be reported using the vaccine secondary adverse event report form. SINCE THE INFORMATION DOES NOT PERTAIN TO A PARTICIPANT INVOLVED IN THE STUDY, THE INFORMATION WILL BE KEPT SEPARATE FROM THE STUDY.”

TO CLARIFY: Vaccine study participants become super spreaders of something, they don’t say what it is, but it triggers secondary adverse events in people that never had the vax, when they are exposed to people who did have the vax.

I mentioned this some time ago. The goal is to create "herd immunity" through the jab, they figure they can get all to accept the new viral software update to their humune system by getting 66.6% jabbed.

Think I'm wrong...

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Q dropped Maricopa of all places

Check, we have to hand it to Hot Wheels and Jim for seeing that one coming. Those guys are amazing!

Cheers

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Since it comes up here often...

Link

Seems strange the Fed wants to issue "crypto" which is just their BRANDED version.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

So, 6-6-3. Are we waiting for the final "3" to drop?

Cheers

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
New from StormRider

The last moments The Divine hand of the Creator will intervene where people actually see the Grace..
There are good people across the world fighting to save the WORLD.

The great DARKNESS...
Before
THE GREAT AWAKENING

Get your Spiritual armor on my friends

BUCKLE up

May 8

Q) The Storm Rider /Official Page

True MEDITATION of the Masters.. True knowledge the CIA and world elite Invented control.. Mind control and y mockingbird because they FEAR you.. And don't want you to truely wake up to using your spiritual mind...the power of your true mind that can change molecular structure.. rearrange Atoms around you And protect you from many grave things.. Including The molecules in vaccines And shedding.....
Get your Spiritual Armor on

THE GREAT AWAKENING

True MEDITATION of the Masters.. True knowledge the CIA and world elite Invented control.. Mind control and y mockingbird because they FEAR you.. And don't want you to truely wake up to using your spiritual mind...the power of your true mind that can change molecular structure.. rearrange Atoms around you And protect you from many grave things.. Including The molecules in vaccines And shedding.....
Get your Spiritual Armor on

THE GREAT AWAKENING

I understand exactly what SR is saying because, I do this all the time. Smash atoms, and evil. I see it clearly. Its not hard if you just focus. I see many things. You can all do this.
edit on 8-5-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Predictions are getting bolder.

Cheers

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Indeed it is.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

And just in time for the 76th anniversary of Victory in Europe Day.

Cheers

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Globalist Klaus aka Oberwelt führer Bloschwab's Cyberplanscamdemic has commenced.?

These are the same people we are expected to trust when the world currency flips to digital.? No worries, Biden's got this with the Trillion dollar infrastructure plan.🙄🙃

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Klaus Schwab: Great Reset Will “Lead to a Fusion of Our Physical, Digital and Biological Identity

Globalist Klaus Schwab made it clear that transhumanism is an integral part of “The Great Reset” when he said that the fourth industrial revolution would “lead to a fusion of our physical, digital and biological identity,” which in his book he clarifies is implantable microchips that can read your thoughts.

source

video clip

PsYcHoPaTh

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Why a 'genius' scientist thinks our consciousness originates at the quantum level

Penrose believes that consciousness is not computational. Our awareness is not simply a mechanistic byproduct, like something you can make a machine do. And to understand consciousness, you need to revolutionize our understanding of the physical world. In particular, Penrose thinks the answer to consciousness may lie in a deeper knowledge of quantum mechanics.

In an interview with Nautilus's Steve Paulson, Penrose uses an example from quantum computing to explain that qubits of information remain in multiple states until coming together into an instantaneous calculation, called “quantum coherence," making a large number of things act together in one quantum state.

Here's where Penrose's theory draws upon the work of Hameroff by saying that this quantum coherence takes place in protein structures called “microtubules". These microtubules reside inside the neurons in our brains and can store and process information and memory. Penrose and Hameroff think that microtubules are quantum devices that are orchestrating our conscious awareness.

source

Quantum consciousness and its nature in microtubules _ Dr. Stuart Hameroff.
YouTube

The Human Brain Can Create Structures in Up to 11 Dimensions
source

The Cerebrospinal Fluid and the Fluid Nature of Consciousness
YouTube

new topics

top topics

<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join