It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkipperJohn
I seen this on telegram and have been able to verify yet. DARKNESS?????

KimShady has a decode on this.

It is a writer's suggestion for a day off for "healing."

Always a reminder.

10 Days.
DarNKess.

NK.

Remember what did Q post early on? Picture of FORMER President, Bill Clinton, acting as an envoy.

Possible NK fakes war, DJT is asked to perform the Art of The Deal, world is watching? Biden hides behind mask.
Anons just Boomgiggle.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: Justoneman

POST 4U

Interesting suggestion about a possible angle for DJT.
Thank you

I replied.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkipperJohn
I seen this on telegram and have been able to verify yet. DARKNESS?????

Verified here: The Case for a National One-Week Vacation

Was the 12 month and counting pandemic not enough?

@Dodai stewart is New York Times deputy editor in Narrative Projects.

May be a subtle message on Internet blackout coming. Recall the warning from Dr. Oberwelt führer Bloschwab...

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

They have absolutely no choice but to follow the Script now!

Obviously the P and the chair confer....

LC

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Adding information on Guilds of the Middle Ages:

Guilds of merchants and craft workers were formed in medieval Europe so that their members could benefit from mutual aid, production standards could be maintained, competition was reduced and, by acting collectively, a certain political influence could be achieved. Entry requirements to guilds became stricter over time as those who controlled the guilds became part of a richer middle class and set a higher membership fee for outsiders. This new bourgeoisie successfully sought to maintain their position above workers without the means or skills needed to run their own small businesses. There were two main types of guilds: merchant guilds for those who controlled trade in a particular item and craft guilds for skilled artisans such as weavers, shoemakers and bakers.

Key point of that system:
competition was reduced (What did California just do with Education?)
acting collectively (Union, union, union)
political influence could be achieved (Lobbyists)
new bourgeoisie successfully sought to maintain their position above workers (aka the Merchant Class)
There were two main types of guilds: merchant guilds for those who controlled trade in a particular item and craft guilds for skilled artisans (sound familiar, workers and the State)

Ever wonder why all the messes we currently have are fronted by Italians? Did you know that the Merchant Class was started in Italy? Remember when after Trump put in those travel restrictions, Pelosi and friends had to travel to Italy?

So this group only known as "The Black Hand" started the Great War both halves of that war (that's WWI and WWII), this "Black hand: is also from Italy. The Rothschilds got their seed money back in the day from... guess? Yep Italy, and ever wonder why it was important to move the head of the Catholic Church from Avignon in France, back to the Vatican in Italy?

I've said it before, I will keep saying it, these decedents of the Merchant Class are the driving force behind this madness we have. We would be far better off living under the Charlemagne Bloodlines. At least with the Charlemagne Bloodlines, we would have autonomy to live our lives.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel? Was that suppose to be "to Guild," or Build do you think? Typo?

If it was build/guild

BG

Bill Gates

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: steaming

I've seen a few but I better stop on that topic, but here's one...

Munchkin land...

Oh wait... Guild

oz.fandom.com...

“ The members of the Lollipop Guild are all male, and all have huge lollipops. The song they sing to Dorothy goes as follows:

We represent the Lollipop Guild
The Lollipop Guild, the Lollipop Guild.
And in the name of the Lollipop Guild
We wish to welcome you to Munchkin Land”

***obvious “all have huge lollipop” joke is obvious***

So this munchkin photoshop circulated on the same day SR goes to a new land (telegram) and welcomes us there. Connection?

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Following the absurdity of juror number 52 HERE

9=completion.

The George Floyd fiasco shows up all over the connects, way tooooooo many.

After the Stone Fiasco, Flynn, Juror 52, anyone wanting to take their chances in court now?

Under DJT, for those with eyes to see, these are few of the things revealed for even the sleepiest of pewblick members.

Corrupt Courts.
North Korea/Iran.
DOJ corruption.
FBI corruption.
CIA corruption.
Failing military.
NATO ripoffs.
Horrifyingly bad trade deals.
Human/child/female trafficking world wide and border.
Dems.
Repubs.
Opoids Pharma Med industry pricing "cures" etc.
Veteran Affairs.
Supreme Court.
Real Terrorists - dead.
Fiat Currency FED ripoffs.
IRS - see DJT's witch hunt.
SDNY criminal system.
JE, Gmax.
Voter Fraud.
CCP
eneMedia.
Big Tech.
Antifa/BLM = controlled.
Swamp/Deep State.
The Entire NWO Plan via Actor Joe revealed in 6 weeks.

Those are just a few of the things exposed to the pewblick by DJT and are now part of the national discourse of even the most accepting of people. Anons drove the narratives put it out into the collective planet wide. The ENTIRE WORLD knows the term "fake news" and knows what it means. The ENTIRE WORLD knows about those things in the US, and in their own regions now too.

Bigger then anyone can imagine, just 4 years. To suggest that isn't planned is a bit naive.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck
It said "To Guild.." As a sentence so maybe focus on what that means?

A guild is From:merriam-webster.com

1: an association of people with similar interests or pursuits
especially : a medieval association of merchants or craftsmen
2: a group of organisms that use the same ecological resource in a similar way

So to Guild could mean that people with similar interests need to band together, since right before that it says that "Many of us will be there....." Though it could also mean that since so many of us will survive this mess, that we need to form into guilds in order to continue to survive like how the medieval guilds did. One group works, one group fights, one group serves the religious ideology.

If we are to assume that it means "Bill Gates" than how does it fit the context of all the other words? (I'm not saying that you're wrong, but rather that I don't understand the reasoning)

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

YES, you got the connection.

Regardless if true or not, all this crazy insanity is connected in high octane strangeness.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

. It will connect every_CENTRIFUGE_ of life.. From God to Buddha to Jesus many cultures and deities and many Masters you have never heard of. 

In other words, Project Blue Beam. Got it. A lot of people aren't going to like this.

"The ending won't be for everyone." < True.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: cherokeetroy
Earth is a school for souls and every soul courses through it individually, many times, picking up the life experience and thereby growing until it graduates and moves on to the next level.

Not much different than much of what you say but I say it happens individually and you say it happens as a collective.

ETA: Oh yeah, souls seek out negative experiences as well as positive ones to comprehend the full range of existence. That would differ from much of what you say, where everything is just in the direction of light.

The collective of mankind has spoken as to the direction it wishes for mankind to take. As "Q" stated, it had to be this way, in order to allow each player to decide the path they wish to follow, and for a clear delineation between, good, and evil. What has started can not be reversed anymore than a drop of rain water can be placed back into a cloud. To understand this you must understand why polar opposites are pushing the same core narrative. For good to do evil is virtually impossible. But for evil, self destruction comes naturally............ Let them do, what they do best.........

Have you tasted the new Diet Woke?

"The super-rich true believers in climate causes, racial justice causes, and other virtue signals, find ways to use their fabulous wealth in ways that make them appear down with the struggle. Mansions and yachts can be acquired in ways that show how much you really care about the planet — and incidentally, some of the people on it."
― Bill Whittle

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Thanks very much, will hyead off to hit the sack for now, best wishes to everyone , and 'Have a Nice Day Now'.

Cheers.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Haters will say its photoshopped

I think most of Bidens appearances are green screened.
edit on 5 6 2021 by dashen because: Q

(post by EndtheMadnessNow removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I'm sure the Anons already R
The plan is larger than we can imagine.
Nobody talks about when Trump bought
Eastern Airlines east coast shuttle
back in the late 80's.
Called it Trump Shuttle.
Founded on 6/7/89
Fleet size had 17 Boeing 727-200's
To many, the endeavor was a great failure
But was it really?

My grandfather flew for Eastern Airlines.
His name is on their Memorial wall at Hartsfield Airport, here in Atlanta.
Captain Waldrop
He also fought in WW2 on the U.S.S. Atlanta.
Presidential Unit Citation
Those men went through Hell to protect our nation
He was honorably discharged from both the Navy (1942-1945) as well as the Airforce (1952-1958)

He was part of the Quiet Birdmen
Quite the list of accomplished pilots and even a few astronauts in that accomplished aeronautical club
From Charles Lindbergh to Admiral Byrd.

Wish I could ask him the questions I have today before he passed back in 1995, before I was even 9.
Something funny about numbers & patterns.
His DOB was 7/17/26.

So, as much as I love you all and try my hardest to help. It either falls on deaf ears or I become some sort of anon punchline. So, I think I may just have to go the ways of LanceCorvette and bid you all goodbye... for now.

I wonder if I passed my eye test yesterday, Rel?

Something something Convention of the States...

If you all truly want to get involved and fight for our Republic, then sign the petition and volunteer.

And on that note, I'll leave you all as I lift my glass and face the west.

"So the Quiet Birdmen where’er they be,

Whether high in the air over land or sea,

Or down to their deaths as they go West,

There’s an emblem pinned high on their breast;

In the honour place over all other things,

Are those little silvery ‘QB’ wings."

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I made a meem for that...

One of my favorites.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   
As well as...

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye
It is incomplete, mostly because I didn't flesh it out.

An interesting tidbit is that the concept stems from Robert A. Monroe, mentioned in these threads, usually negatively, due to his ties with the US military/intelligence.

Another interesting tidbit is that he was the person that coined the term loosh, the energy the overlords of humanity milk from us in those types of CTs.

Now, before, anything else I would like to point out that Monroe's ideas fall into the category of woo. I'm not offering Monroe's ideas/writings/concepts as proof of truths but rather, generally, as a possible source for some of the metaphysical concepts today and, particularly, how two of those concepts. loosh and soul/spiritual growth, go hand in hand, at least within the Monroe POV.

In his second book he describes the loosh gathering/refining process. I won't go into it because it is lengthy, but if anyone is interested the trilogy is a good read.

The one thing, in regards to what seem to be a popular theme, is that while it is often said that "they" feed off of your negative emotions, loosh is also produced by positive emotions. The collectors of loosh don't care if it comes from teens heading off to war or heading off to their prom, it is all just loosh.

This brings me to spiritual growth. Above I placed they in quotes. Who are "they"?

In his third book Monroe describes a meeting with a large light being that helped him understand why he was a small light being. Long story short, he is told that he has to collect and merge all his human life experiences to be a large light being. All of them, the good, the bad and the ugly. All the lives he experienced while going through what he called in the second book the "Human School of Compressed Learning".

So, who are "they", the loosh collectors? In the Monroe context it seems to be me and you, or at least our souls/spirits. They go through the course as many times as they need to, and create and gather this particular type of energy.

So, what does this have to do with Q and the awakening? Well, those buying into the Q cultural phenomenon would have us believe that the students can change the school's curriculum. I guess it is possible, but I doubt it. Ultimately, if Monroe was even close to getting at the truth, nobody really wants that. It would defeat the purpose of the exercise.

Now, was Monroe sincere, manipulated? Was his work a product of a psyop? It is possible.

What I'm pointing out, yes I used that again, is that a lot of new age/light worker/light warrior/awakening content seems to be very similar to what he wrote but they leave out these two details, negative emotions are valid and useful (in spiritual growth) and the loosh/energy vampires are you and me.

edit on 7-5-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join